Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Burt Sexual posted:

Stop saying boomer remover it’s annoying

this phrase has been canx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Shaocaholica posted:

Hope you like elder sex.

They're fine, but dont need another Skyrim re-release.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

OpenSourceBurger posted:

Settle down, no one is saying one is worse than the other.

i am. i am saying the boomers are worse. newport beach, california, the reddest part of this blue-rear end state, is full of rich olds that are going about their business as if literally nothing is happening and it's infuriating

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lucky Guy posted:

this phrase has been canx

It has

I’ll stop using that btw

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

OpenSourceBurger posted:

Settle down, no one is saying one is worse than the other.

the thing is though, one is way worse than the other

(the boomers)

boar guy posted:

i am. i am saying the boomers are worse. newport beach, california, the reddest part of this blue-rear end state

lol no. newport beach has a lot of old rich republicans sure but its downright progressive compared to some of the more rural areas of ca

Earwicker fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Apr 3, 2020

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
e:nvm

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

colas posted:

Right-click, open in incognito window. This guy is getting winded while walking slowly and talking. I'm not going to take any health related advice from him.

I like the part where he tells us to post this video everywhere and share it with everyone so we can "wake a lot of people up". Just completely oblivious to the fact that his argument isn't the least bit convincing. I watched the whole thing and I still have no idea where the "proof" was supposed to be. Is it the part where people weren't lined up at testing stations that weren't currently open? :shrug:

Even his dog doesn't listen to him.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

boar guy posted:

i am. i am saying the boomers are worse. newport beach, california, the reddest part of this blue-rear end state, is full of rich olds that are going about their business as if literally nothing is happening and it's infuriating

I live in South Carolina, and my Puerto Rican nextdoor neighbor is 80 and cries about how she wants to go back to Connecticut every time I talk to her and how her 45 year old daughter and her husband won't let her. I mean I'm real sorry she tried to come within 5 feet of me to give me a sandwich and her life hasn't changed at all but I'm not gonna start giving her omg those boomers lmao eyerolls every time I talk to her from 20 feet away

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I've just got one question for that so-called covid-19 expert panel if I'm laying on my back with my feet up in the air and my rear end cheeks spread and someone walks by who has tested positive and they cough in the vicinity of my rear end in a top hat can I become infected from that? Is no orifice safe?

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

thatguy posted:

I live in South Carolina, and my Puerto Rican nextdoor neighbor is 80 and cries about how she wants to go back to Connecticut every time I talk to her and how her 45 year old daughter and her husband won't let her. I mean I'm real sorry she tried to come within 5 feet of me to give me a sandwich and her life hasn't changed at all but I'm not gonna start giving her omg those boomers lmao eyerolls every time I talk to her from 20 feet away

try as i might i can't parse what you're saying here

Earwicker posted:

lol no. newport beach has a lot of old rich republicans sure but its downright progressive compared to some of the more rural areas of ca

everyone knows that rural areas don't matter

boar guy fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Apr 3, 2020

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Subvisual Haze posted:

How in the gently caress is Trump still showing no signs of covid?

Terminal syphilis is the best COVID cure.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

boar guy posted:

try as i might i can't parse what you're saying here

I think he's an rear end in a top hat? My family went for a walk and we talked to our 80 yo neighbor for a few minutes because it was obvious she was lonely. :shrug:

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

All the people on social media hoarding and price gouging sanitizer and masks 2 weeks ago only caught poo poo because they did it too early.

OpenSourceBurger
Sep 25, 2019
Something I'm really confused about:

How are all the Trump supporters who are also calling the quarantine this huge preview of the 1984 takeover of the country making sense of Trump being 100% behind it?

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

OpenSourceBurger posted:

Something I'm really confused about :

How are all the Trump supporters who are also calling the quarantine this huge preview of the 1984 takeover of the country making sense of Trump being 100% behind it?

turamp

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

OpenSourceBurger posted:

the answer is always 'cognitive dissonance'

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme

OpenSourceBurger posted:

Doublethink

Gianthogweed
Jun 3, 2004

"And then I see the disinfectant...where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that. Uhh, by injection inside..." - a Very Stable Genius.

OpenSourceBurger posted:

Because it's not a black and white issue. It's not a question of "open up the economy completely" or "shut everything down permanently". Most people realize that there needs to be a balance of the two. You want to save as many lives as possible and sometimes that means more restrictions, and sometimes that means easing up on restrictions so that we don't lose millions of lives in the longterm as the result of a crippling Depression. Trump supporters see him as taking that more balanced perspective.

Gianthogweed fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Apr 3, 2020

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

OpenSourceBurger posted:

They're dumb as gently caress op

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
The whole point of 1984 is that the people most concerned about 1984 happening are the ones that cause it to happen.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

OpenSourceBurger posted:

trump cannot fail. he can only be failed.

tractor fanatic
Sep 9, 2005

Pillbug

i imagine this is also made in China

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

OpenSourceBurger posted:

Trump supporters

Answered your own question

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

OpenSourceBurger posted:

you'd have to be a dumbass in the first place to vote for the big fat molester grifter gently caress

there's no point wondering what they are thinking now, because they aren't

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

OpenSourceBurger posted:

You really need to let yourself be open to just HOW dumb people can be, to the point of suppressing your surprise reaction, any longer.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Burt Sexual posted:

Stop saying boomer remover it’s annoying

you signing up to the april fools prank in the mod thread in qcs was the best lmao

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

If you can snuggle a thing, you own the thing

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
It looks like parts of California will require some kind of face covering when going out to shop soon.

My wife is making some this weekend for the family.

Now that I think about it, I should've found some fabric with the ahegeo collage to make masks out of. Could sell them and make some money.

Or, better yet, create a 3d printed frame that lets you use your waifu pillow as a face mask.

...I need to call up my patent attorney.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
how is the US confiscating poo poo in malaysia anyway

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Our local farmer place sells diy face masks for 10€ a pop

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Is this almost over? It was kinda exciting the first few days but now I'm bored of hearing about it.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Blaise330 posted:

Is this almost over? It was kinda exciting the first few days but now I'm bored of hearing about it.
dude shits just getting started

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme

shovelbum posted:

Isn't it more that the planes are being diverted because the US is paying so much more for the masks?

As I said on the last page or the one before that: sorry, rest of the world.

Blaise330 posted:

Is this almost over?
lmao

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Blaise330 posted:

I want off Mr Roni's Wild Ride

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

shovelbum posted:

Physics.

Big country take little country's things.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Rad-daddio posted:

It looks like parts of California will require some kind of face covering when going out to shop soon.

My wife is making some this weekend for the family.

Now that I think about it, I should've found some fabric with the ahegeo collage to make masks out of. Could sell them and make some money.

Or, better yet, create a 3d printed frame that lets you use your waifu pillow as a face mask.

...I need to call up my patent attorney.

i just cut the bottom six inches off an old tshirt, twist it around once into a double loop, works fine

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Rad-daddio posted:

Physics.

Big country take little country's things.

I never had dinner with Corona, man!
I never had dinner with Corona, man!
I NEVER HAD DINNER WITH CORONA MAN!

And if I saw that 'Rus again I'd be hesitant!

n1tro
Dec 12, 2005

Rad-daddio posted:

You're kinda late to that party: https://vapor95.com/collections/face-masks/products/ahegao-face-mask

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:
I just tried a bunch of mask tutorials and this one is by far the best, showing how to integrate a paper filter and a nose wire, while requiring no destruction, glue or sewing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6QYaMTKxBQ