Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beefstew
Oct 30, 2010

I told you that story so I could tell you this one...
I heard Tiffany play it at Delta H Con, so I knew she had it, but I'm glad it's out there now. God knows what else she has. She's definitely kept everything, as she's mentioned still having the scripts for each episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redsniper
Feb 15, 2012
:stare: Another goon was at Delta H

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.

Beefstew posted:

I heard Tiffany play it at Delta H Con, so I knew she had it, but I'm glad it's out there now. God knows what else she has. She's definitely kept everything, as she's mentioned still having the scripts for each episode.

Probably has Adam locked away somewhere.

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

Well, so much for Rebuild 4.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Robotnik Nudes posted:

Did Anno die of covid?

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Robotnik Nudes posted:

One more delay.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Just about everything that was due to release the rest of this year is getting delayed.

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

overmind2000 posted:

Did Anno die of covid?

overmind2000 posted:

Did Anno die of covid?

Not yet.

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed
I'm not gonna blame them for not wanting to release direct to video/streaming during a pandemic after how long it's taken to get to this point. So long as it's otherwise done, I'm not gonna sweat that it's sitting vaulted until it can make an obscene pile of cash in theatres and on merch.

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

Ultraklystron posted:

I'm not gonna blame them for not wanting to release direct to video/streaming during a pandemic after how long it's taken to get to this point. So long as it's otherwise done, I'm not gonna sweat that it's sitting vaulted until it can make an obscene pile of cash in theatres and on merch.

It will never be released you fool. They haven’t even got their pencils sharpened to draw it yet.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Robotnik Nudes posted:

It will never be released you fool. They haven’t even got their pencils sharpened to draw it yet.

Pretty sure they're using chisels and stone with berries for pigment

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The real 4th rebuild movie is the friends we made along the way

It's the worst film by a wide margin

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Shinjobi posted:

It's the worst film by a wide margin

Your uncle that works at Khara brought you a copy to watch at home?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Yeah, and I will admit it is cool when Sonic the Hedgehog appears and fends off Gendo with his AT Field

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Shinjobi posted:

Ew. :barf:

General Battuta
Feb 7, 2011

This is how you communicate with a fellow intelligence: you hurt it, you keep on hurting it, until you can distinguish the posts from the screams.
Rebuild of Civilization

redsniper
Feb 15, 2012
More like End of Economy amirite? :v:

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
https://twitter.com/meitantei_p/status/1247507472199254018

"Use of Eva Q's "3EM01_Em20_Master" for BGM will increase the urgency and declare an emergency situation."

:v:

2reachmu
Jul 30, 2005

SA-MART
SUCCESS
STORY

Zeruel posted:

https://twitter.com/meitantei_p/status/1247507472199254018

"Use of Eva Q's "3EM01_Em20_Master" for BGM will increase the urgency and declare an emergency situation."

:v:

It would be great if this was the official Japanese emergency BGM. Just playing over loudspeakers, throughout the countryside, everywhere.

Tythas
Oct 3, 2013

Never felt at home in reality
Always hiding behind avatars

2reachmu posted:

It would be great if this was the official Japanese emergency BGM. Just playing over loudspeakers, throughout the countryside, everywhere.

IT was used to that affect in Shin Godzilla and was great for it

2reachmu
Jul 30, 2005

SA-MART
SUCCESS
STORY

Theres also a kind of early warning system with some familiar styling
https://nerv.app/
https://twitter.com/UN_NERV

Tythas
Oct 3, 2013

2reachmu posted:

Theres also a kind of early warning system with some familiar styling
https://nerv.app/
https://twitter.com/UN_NERV

Kinda jealous that the app is Japan only

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Tythas posted:

Kinda jealous that the app is Japan only

The creepy thing was that the NERV app would post earthquake warnings before they appeared on TV, someone in Japan told me on twitter.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Luigi Thirty posted:

The creepy thing was that the NERV app would post earthquake warnings before they appeared on TV, someone in Japan told me on twitter.

I could see there being a little more latency in getting a message out over TV than pushing to a phone application.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Luigi Thirty posted:

The creepy thing was that the NERV app would post earthquake warnings before they appeared on TV
It's not that crazy. Those apps are supposed to give you a few seconds to shelter appropriately.
The LA metro area apparently has one as well.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Obviously the earthquake was foretold by the Dead Sea Scrolls.

GimmickMan
Dec 27, 2011

If the app gets the info from the same satellite the news also uses then obviously your phone will go off earlier than the news can talk about it.

Tythas
Oct 3, 2013

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
It's good.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

I’m in.

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

Uh. Context? What am I looking at here?

Not sure if it's a reference, or meme, or :getin:

redsniper
Feb 15, 2012
I'm not mad about it.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Ranzear posted:

Uh. Context? What am I looking at here?

Not sure if it's a reference, or meme, or :getin:

You're looking at WILLE's last hideous, bastardised mess of an Evangelion, Unit 08+02.

Charlatan Eschaton
Feb 23, 2018

that just looks like a heavily armored Unit 02 with some little unit 01 shoulder things? 8+2 was the split down the middle one from the preview at the end of 333 which means it will never be seen again or get redesigned.

its from the most recent trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ffbBbB9cA8

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

I'd still rather have this than the 50 foot Asuka in high heels from ANIMA.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Archer666 posted:

I'd still rather have this than the 50 foot Asuka in high heels from ANIMA.

I vaguely remember ANIMA being a thing, like, a decade plus years ago. What exactly was that all about?

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Schwarzwald posted:

I vaguely remember ANIMA being a thing, like, a decade plus years ago. What exactly was that all about?

The EvaWiki has a chapter by chapter summary of ANIMA though not all of them have been translated. The main article itself has this

quote:

This story, in which the Human Instrumentality Project from episodes 25 and 26 of the anime production "Neon Genesis Evangelion" is never set in motion, is a work portraying a world where Shinji Ikari and the others greet an alternate future.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
mecha tf2 pyro

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

Okay I asked once already, but what or where the hell is that from? I wasn't being ironic.

The only stuff I found was some vaguepost comparisons about it being Production Model Jet Alone parts slapped on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

Ranzear posted:

Okay I asked once already, but what or where the hell is that from? I wasn't being ironic.

The only stuff I found was some vaguepost comparisons about it being Production Model Jet Alone parts slapped on.

Charlatan Eschaton posted:

that just looks like a heavily armored Unit 02 with some little unit 01 shoulder things? 8+2 was the split down the middle one from the preview at the end of 333 which means it will never be seen again or get redesigned.

its from the most recent trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ffbBbB9cA8

about 4s into the trailer.