Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Telsa Cola posted:

If BoJo or trump dies from this are you telling me you wouldn't jerk off just a bit?

You too, stfu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001

Worst fake rear end I've ever fuckin seen

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Sorry

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’m hearing news that Fauci has been fired and is being replaced by a three person team including doctor drew and the mypillow guy not sure yet who the third person is.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

I saw one of my old coworkers post a petition on facebook about stopping 5G towers, because they make soil fallow and cause coronavirus and whatever else.

He never went by his first name, he always went by "Potato"

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
'Rona fashions are my new jam

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I actually think the most dangerous social trend of our time is the lean towards conspiratorial thinking

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

bird with big dick posted:

I’m hearing news that Fauci has been fired and is being replaced by a three person team including doctor drew and the mypillow guy not sure yet who the third person is.

It's me I'm the third person. I have a theoretical degree in infectious diseases.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Burts wife looking fine

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

it's intensely edgy I know, but I'm just so tired of stupid people and the things that they say and do. it's exhausting, and I'm just a completely average person. even the president is a demonstrably stupid person, it's extremely bogus

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

I'd say America.jpg but he's looking at bananas which are healthy so.....

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

People of WalmartEarth

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

My friend works for openreach and his pal got stabbed today whilst laying cables to a mast
The UK is honestly making the US look like fuckin genius’ atm. I’m losing my loving mind

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Wisconsin republicans just overturned Gov. Ever's postponement of the election tomorrow.

Those republicans are going to get people killed. They actually want this. If people don't vote, republicans win. Trump just said that out loud a few days ago.

gently caress them.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Dell_Zincht posted:

He’s not looking at them because he’s planning on putting them in his mouth.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Wisconsin republicans just overturned Gov. Ever's postponement of the election tomorrow.

Those republicans are going to get people killed. They actually want this. If people don't vote, republicans don't win. Trump just said that out loud a few days ago.

gently caress them.

Yeah that is loving criminal people will die

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:

i absolutely cannot tell if this is a joke or not. it's 100% believable.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Bape Culture posted:

My friend works for openreach and his pal got stabbed today whilst laying cables to a mast
The UK is honestly making the US look like fuckin genius’ atm. I’m losing my loving mind

so what is it about 5g that has people pissing internally

why is g 1 through 4 so much better

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Those republicans are going to get people killed. They actually want this. If people don't vote, republicans win. Trump just said that out loud a few days ago.

gently caress them.

*Trump suspends 2020 elections*

"What's that libtard I thought you wanted postponed elections :smugbert:"

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Bape Culture posted:

Do United States has really weird inferiority complex about the UK, and the idea the people over there smarter. In my personal experience, dealing with people who are from the UK, there's absolutely never been any such phenomenon

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Pick posted:

I actually think the most dangerous social trend of our time is the lean towards conspiratorial thinking

I'm finding myself increasingly frustrated with good-hearted but guileless ostensibly left-leaning friends who are buying into anything anti-Government right now. I dont like them either, but holy poo poo, some of the poo poo they're believing because it satisfies their biases would stretch the credulity of a GI Joe cartoon.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

gently caress them.

BLOOD AND VOTE

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Alan Smithee posted:

so what is it about 5g that has people pissing internally

why is g 1 through 4 so much better

I hate every G I see
From G1 to G2+3

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Pick posted:

Do United States has really weird inferiority complex about the UK, and the idea the people over there smarter. In my personal experience, dealing with people who are from the UK, there's absolutely never been any such phenomenon

It’s the accent.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

He’s not looking at them because he’s planning on putting them in his mouth.

you're gonna want a green one cause a ripe banana in the bum is a bad time

that's u in the pic, right? ; )

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Pick posted:

Americans have a complex about being "well actually'd" by brits

even though a good portion of them make our trailer trash look like erudite supermodels

bort
Mar 13, 2003

Pick posted:

We think everyone speaks with Upper Received Pronunciation, Roger Moore style and David Attenborough substance.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Pick posted:

theyre dumb and violent as all hell

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

gently caress them.

That certainly won’t cause mass confusion

Burts wife looking fine

The famed purple leopard in our closet

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Pick posted:

It's true, we are smarter

not me though i'm a loving idiot

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

Dell_Zincht posted:

he's looking at them because they kind of look like dicks, and that's funny. probably sat there for like 5 minutes giggling before wheeling to the lard aisle

e;fb by bird with big dick

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

https://twitter.com/conspiraboomers/status/1247219815191924736

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe

gently caress them.

Do these dumb assholes think they'll be magically immune when the pandemic gets worse? Honestly, if people want to talk about poo poo being ghoulish, it's this kind of thing right here. Choose between your right to vote and maybe dying, ha ha it's not our problem! (except it is)

I genuinely don't understand how not being sorry when these fuckers die is "bloodlust". They're obviously perfectly fine with thousands of their own citizens dying, and some politicians have outright said so. But of course they never expect to be one of the ones who ends up dead. When their own policy and opinion bite them on the rear end, I'm fine with it. It's just too bad a bunch of innocent people will also end up getting sick and dying because of it.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

d0s posted:

he's looking at them because they kind of look like dicks, and that's funny. probably sat there for like 5 minutes giggling before wheeling to the lard aisle

e;fb by bird with big dick

The fact american supermarkets have an entire aisle devoted to lard doesn't surprise me in the slightest

bort
Mar 13, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDVOOo7R31c

bort fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Apr 6, 2020

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Bonaventure posted:

rather have decorum than be a miserable ghoul

Don’t mind me, just paying my covid hospital bills with :decorum: while my boss’ conglomerate gets a bailout.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Dell_Zincht posted:

The fact american supermarkets have an entire aisle devoted to lard doesn't surprise me in the slightest

They don't. In a typical grocery chain there is probably little bit by the cooking oils and that's it. Most people never use it in home cooking.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Dell_Zincht posted:

I dunno man, if you eat 40,000 bananas in 10 minutes you'll die of radioactive poisoning.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely

Telemaze posted:

Do these dumb assholes think they'll be magically immune when the pandemic gets worse? Honestly, if people want to talk about poo poo being ghoulish, it's this kind of thing right here. Choose between your right to vote and maybe dying, ha ha it's not our problem! (except it is)

I genuinely don't understand how not being sorry when these fuckers die is "bloodlust". They're obviously perfectly fine with thousands of their own citizens dying, and some politicians have outright said so. But of course they never expect to be one of the ones who ends up dead. When their own policy and opinion bite them on the rear end, I'm fine with it. It's just too bad a bunch of innocent people will also end up getting sick and dying because of it.

This is basically how civil wars get started.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

Chomp8645 posted:

Most people never use it in home cooking.

my dude have you ever been to the american south