Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

As big and neat as it is I read that the lego star destroyer thing is just a ton of empty space inside, like there aren't any cool inside features like the Milenium Falcon or other sets have, it's all just braces and structural poo poo so it's sorta boring.

There's also a huge-rear end thread just about LEGO in the DIY forum if you've never ventured there, I don't post in it but people talk about sets and stuff there if you ever get the itch for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

Hopper posted:

Bernie Sanders ends his camapaign. The US is truly hosed. They can now vote either for a demented old fart or for Joe Biden.

Wait a second...

Oh drat I gotta vote for an idiot now, I just got my rights to vote last month as a felon in FL too....

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

i like that he realized how tasteless it was halfway through but couldnt stop

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Cool! We are just going to forget all of this happened and learn absolutely nothing. :homebrew:

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Hopper posted:

Bernie Sanders ends his camapaign. The US is truly hosed. They can now vote either for a demented old fart or for Joe Biden.

Wait a second...

my new bumper sticker: The Other Senile Dotard 2020!

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Hopper posted:

Wait a second...

biden is still a huge improvement over trump and anyone painting it otherwise is silly. but lol what a wasted moment. on the bright side, if biden has moved as far to the left as trump has over the last month he might actually be to the left of campaign sanders, and if sanders has done the same he's already training a revolutionary army in the jungle. so stay tuned

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Alan Smithee posted:

it's also not about the camera it's the photographer

That's not the approach I've been taking I'm pretty sure if I keep spending money I will eventually become Ansel Adams.

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003

zer0spunk posted:

https://twitter.com/globaltimesnews/status/1223257710033960960

because i love you all have a drone yelling at people in china

I remember laughing at this. Now we also have harrasment drones in the Netherlands and Belgium. Government announced they are also developing a mandatory corona tracking app. So we will basically be China soon, but less competent.

Max Volume
Mar 30, 2005
I draw pictures

Hopper posted:

Wait a second...

I mean wasn't the party gonna flounder anyway with potentially no nominee? I mean the dems will still keep tripping over their own two feet anyway but it's better to take as much unified action now rather than later if there's any hope in getting this poo poo rolling.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

dee eight posted:

my new bumper sticker: The Other Rapist 2020!

Fixed!

poverty goat posted:

biden is still a huge improvement over trump and anyone painting it otherwise is silly.

lol

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

poverty goat posted:

biden is still a huge improvement over trump

Another reason why you are the greatest of all time at being impoverished.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Max Volume posted:

I mean wasn't the party gonna flounder anyway with potentially no nominee?

...how did you expect that to happen? The dems to just not run anyone?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Stfu about politix

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Burt Sexual posted:

Stfu about politix

I'm astounded that your aim on that one seems to have missed literally any of the chuds who post 8 times about politics per page. No way that was accidental.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

NihilismNow posted:

I remember laughing at this. Now we also have harrasment drones in the Netherlands and Belgium.

Same here, it's shameful

Haramstufe Rot
Jun 24, 2016

tractor fanatic posted:

Like all the people complaining WHO didn't warn the world are people who don't take international organizations seriously anyways. It's the exact same thing as Trump voters ignoring the media and blaming them for hysteria, and then when the virus is real they blame the media for not warning them.

No. Several countries, for example in Europe, were following WHO guidelines explicitly (AMONGST OTHERS "lol no travel restrictions to China and no testing required. It's fine, no one is at risk from this virus at all", "only test those who traveled to Wuhan, and only Wuhan please. No other testing required!") and people died because WHO was sucking CCP cock, even in January, and didn't want to call it a emergency, then global emergency, then pandemic up until the very loving last minute.

Do y'all suffer from memory loss or something?
The first infections in Europe were literally traceable to exactly the time where they went "everything is A-OK and no human transmission... ehem sorry, CCP has it under control is what I mean."
Are you kidding me?

gently caress the WHO. They didn't do their job. This was their only job, and they didn't do it because of China money.
gently caress em.

Edit: To be clear, gently caress the national responses as well. But very loving certainly the WHO can go to hell.

Haramstufe Rot fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Apr 8, 2020

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

NihilismNow posted:

I remember laughing at this. Now we also have harrasment drones in the Netherlands and Belgium. Government announced they are also developing a mandatory corona tracking app. So we will basically be China soon, but less competent.

If it makes you feel any better if they try this in america it will go over as smooth as a 3 stooges act

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

Haramstufe Rot posted:

No. Several countries, for example in Europe, were following WHO guidelines explicitly (AMONGST OTHERS "lol no travel restrictions to China and no testing required. It's fine, no one is at risk from this virus at all") and people died because WHO was sucking CCP cock, even in January, and didn't want to call it a emergency, then global emergency, then pandemic up until the very loving last minute.

The first infections in Europe were literally traceable to exactly the time where they went "everything is A-OK and no human transmission... ehem sorry, CCP has it under control is what I mean."
Are you kidding me?

gently caress the WHO. They didn't do their job. This was their only job, and they didn't do it because of China money.
gently caress em.

nature (with human help) made a virus that spreads thanks to human ineptitude

hoisted by our own uhhh virutard

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

unpacked robinhood posted:

Same here, it's shameful

I'm disappointed

we don't have harassment drones

Warbadger
Jun 17, 2006

Haramstufe Rot posted:

No. Several countries, for example in Europe, were following WHO guidelines explicitly (AMONGST OTHERS "lol no travel restrictions to China and no testing required. It's fine, no one is at risk from this virus at all") and people died because WHO was sucking CCP cock, even in January, and didn't want to call it a emergency, then global emergency, then pandemic up until the very loving last minute.

Are you kidding me?

gently caress em.

Edit: To be clear, gently caress the national responses as well. But very loving certainly the WHO can go to hell.

I mean, at the time, I kinda figured they were just really careful not to contradict the CCP, because the CCP acts like a petulant child and the WHO wanted to ensure continued access and funding so they could do their jobs.

But yeah, even after it was turning up all over the loving place after 5 million people vacationed worldwide from Hunan province they kept on uncritically repeating whatever CCP was saying.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

lol that youre still enforcing the politics thing burt

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
If they do it in America they should call the tracking app Mark of the Beast(TM) and watch the evangelicals flip out.

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

HerStuddMuffin posted:

If they do it in America they should call the tracking app Mark of the Beast(TM) and watch the evangelicals flip out.

5g tower locator (corona app) TM available on the app store and google play now

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Old Boot posted:

I can't tell if you're being sincere with this or not, but there's no evidence cats can pass it back to humans. We can sure pass it to cats, though.

well i noted that there's no proof it can go from cats to humans. but given that it seems to pass so easily from humans to cats, that the virus in cats was genetically analyzed and is the same as was found in humans, and that cats show similar symptoms as humans do, it seems reasonable to me to believe that if an infected cat coughed in my mouth that i would get sick

Burt keep fighting the good fight. anyone who can't bear it just go to cspam

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

The Saucer Hovers posted:

He's still shutting down conversation in the cursed images thread because people were talking too much. On a forum.

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

tractor fanatic posted:

Like all the people complaining WHO didn't warn the world are people who don't take international organizations seriously anyways. It's the exact same thing as Trump voters ignoring the media and blaming them for hysteria, and then when the virus is real they blame the media for not warning them.

I believe in international organizations and I still think the WHO has proved themselves to be compromised and near-worthless in the face of a global emergency.

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

i think right angles might be an abomination against nature you guys
Lipstick Apathy

Only selectively, the China derail is still A-OK and none of the handful of China Defenders insisting we give the benefit of the doubt to the CCP will be banned or probed. He hasn't banned them for derailing the thread for Mighty China and that's unlikely to change.

Shit Fuckasaurus fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Apr 8, 2020

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Biden is in obvious cognitive decline

Trump is Trump

In the midst of a massive pandemic hospitals are cutting pay

Bernie still gets nowhere and drops out

gently caress this gay earth I've never been so disgusted.

Burns
May 10, 2008

Wtf is it with the last fww elections just bringing out the near-dead? Wtf like why the gently caress is anyone over 65 still allowed to run? Dont these loving people ever retire? Trump is basicallu guaranteed a victory DESPITE the covid because the opposition is just more retarded. Its like the dems just decided to throw without even trying even though this was like their best loving chance.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

Spinz posted:

Wait, what? Do you have a link this is too loving :psyduck: to comprehend.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Spinz posted:

Trump is Trump

On the other hand, due to the virus I'm literally the only person in the office right now, with a minimal team in the field. My exposure potential is almost as low as if I was at home, there is little work to be done, and I have essentially zero oversight. So I'm posting and playing Master of Orion 2 on my work machine.

Just goes to show there are still rays of light in this dreary world!!!

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

Spinz posted:

Trump is Trump

yeah today was an extra kick in the balls. i don't wanna vote for that hair sniffer..but like, there's no other choice. either fuckwit is going to be terrible when we're rebuilding from this thing

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

HerStuddMuffin posted:

Wait, what? Do you have a link this is too loving :psyduck: to comprehend.

Holy cow its all over, I don't have Twitter but multiple examples in the big CSPAM coronavirus thread. I'll google a little I guess

Edit: trying to link
https://www.propublica.org/article/overwhelmed-hospitals-face-a-new-crisis-staffing-firms-are-cutting-their-doctors-hours-and-pay

Just google, there's many examples

Spinz fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Apr 8, 2020

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

One of my cats has diarrhea and another has really watery eyes do they have the 'rona

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
Lmao, are you guys trying to make the situation worse. Like, actively trying?

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

HerStuddMuffin posted:

Lmao, are you guys trying to make the situation worse. Like, actively trying?

who are you talking to
about what

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

please continue to enforce the politics thing burt

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

boar guy posted: