Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
lol if you don't freeball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stanky Bean
Dec 30, 2004

precision posted:

:confused: change it into what?

facemasks duh

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Solvent posted:

“Coming mid April!”

most likely they are working out how to get donald j trumps name to show up on a direct deposit like it does with the physical checks (which were literally delayed for that purpose)

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Burt Sexual posted:

Aren’t these just advisors to the “council “ of Jared and ivanka?

id bet good money they dont know what a burrito is either

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Detheros posted:

On 2 hours of sleep.

*Zoom Chat*

Jared: "What do you guys think about pool Chlorine as a possible treatment? Vince? Vince?"

Vince: :vince:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
At least we can hand wave the ridiculousness because it's all up to the Governors at this point.

I mean, some of yall will be lambs for the slaughter, the rest of us will be closing our borders until you all die.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Alan Smithee posted:

*Zoom Chat*

Jared: "What do you guys think about pool Chlorine as a possible treatment? Vince? Vince?"

Vince: :vince:

Nitr0
Aug 17, 2005

IT'S FREE REAL ESTATE

Rutibex posted:

i just got $4000 trudeau bux today, and more is on the way. it's way more than i made at my lovely part time hotel job, but the government decided it was more important people get money fast rather than worry about creating "moral hazards" or ensuring people qualify with some arcane rules :canada:

They're gonna be clawing that back based on your income, so don't get too accustomed to your 50k a year work from home lifestyle.

pop punk
Jun 26, 2018

:420::420::420:
Honestly Canada’s overall handling of this is making me consider job offers I have gotten there. Trumps daily hour of hate is literally turning me into move to Canada guy.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
It looks like Russia cases are starting to trend upwards almost like they were on a month lag from the rest of the world, and now China is saying they're seeing outbreaks everywhere, likely from from Russians who are flying in.

I think at this point we all might be better off as one world, one leader. This poo poo is going to go on for years with so many stubborn assholes trying to run their own circus. It's not like we have an economy at this point, we're all just faking it with unlimited money printing.

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

Philthy posted:

I think at this point we all might be better off as one world, one leader.

Great now we can have Trumps and BoJos running the entire world instead of just their own countries

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

d0s posted:

so I never gave the IRS my bank account info and always got my refund as a check. am I waiting like 5 months or however long it takes them to cut checks?

Better hope you get it before the USPS implodes, LOL

schmug
May 20, 2007

so I don't know about you guys but Im ready to hang out at the bars and regret it in the morning again :suicide:

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

bird with big dick posted:

All the WHO money is going to instead go to Dr Drew and he’s going to use it to cure my genital herpes.

WHO money’s funding the wall!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
https://twitter.com/hshaban/status/1250107131711414276?s=20

lmao florida

Lt Dan Ice Cream
Jul 29, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Solvent posted:

Wife was notified last night that her check from the treasury is available as of tomorrow morning.
The notification disappeared and was replaced by a new notification today, that it will come anytime between tomorrow and the end of the year.

Now, as of right now I'm checking, there is no new notification and the old ones are gone.

:iiam:

Mine showed up in my checking account yesterday morning as "pending", and is still pending as of now.

schmug
May 20, 2007

WHO cares. I'm just happy to get back to some wrasslin

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I fail to see how this is any different than what they would normally do

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

buddy do you know any lawyers in real life

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
This whole mess is making me seriously consider taking up a good old fashioned heroin habit

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

So would the funds even show up in your account first or would the bank just send it straight over to them?

In my experience (I had a bank do this to me in the past because a lawyer wrote them a letter looking for someone who isn’t me and they gave away my money) it shows up as a withdrawal as a garnishment or state/fed payment

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

precision posted:

I like how the ability to track the status of your stimulus check is also not coming until "mid April" when, allegedly, everyone but SS/disability people are supposed to get them this week - before the tracker even exists

I'd love to not be cynical but I'll believe these checks are real only when I get mine

Do you know more about this? I'm on disability and last I heard, a week or so ago, people on SS will still get a direct deposited check. Why are they delaying for people with SS when they are probably some of the people that need it most?

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I just realized that I am the king of the toilet apocalypse.

I bought a 12 pack of toilet paper a month ago and have used one roll. My body is so efficient it outputs next to no waste products.

You may not like it, but this is what peak shitformance looks like

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

I got my trump bucks. Time to pay for all the broken poo poo around my house that I just ignore.

schmug
May 20, 2007

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

I got my trump bucks. Time to pay for all the broken poo poo around my house that I just ignore.

just lol if you aint gonna waste it on drugs and booze

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

i bought an guitar :megadeath:

its a telecaster :clint:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I should donate it all to people running against republicans.

schmug
May 20, 2007

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Do you know more about this? I'm on disability and last I heard, a week or so ago, people on SS will still get a direct deposited check. Why are they delaying for people with SS when they are probably some of the people that need it most?

:capitalism:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Pennywise the Frown posted:

My grandmother is on regular SS and I know a couple people on disability, as far as I know and from what they've said, those people start getting them in 10 days (or 10 days from yesterday). Do you have the card that they direct deposit your benefits on to? If so, you shouldn't have to do anything

But yeah, why those are getting delayed, I dunno. I also think it's kinda bullshit that HUD housing isn't waiving rent for April and nobody is even talking about it since HUD is a government operation and should be relatively easy to do that with

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

precision posted:

My grandmother is on regular SS and I know a couple people on disability, as far as I know and from what they've said, those people start getting them in 10 days (or 10 days from yesterday). Do you have the card that they direct deposit your benefits on to? If so, you shouldn't have to do anything

But yeah, why those are getting delayed, I dunno. I also think it's kinda bullshit that HUD housing isn't waiving rent for April and nobody is even talking about it since HUD is a government operation and should be relatively easy to do that with

No I have it going directly into my bank account so I probably don't have to worry about anything. That HUD thing is bullshit. Again, the neediest people get screwed the hardest.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Got this gut feeling I'm not going to get the check for "???" reasons. Gonna be so OCD F5ing tomorrow.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
My job is done this week and they want me to come back with a doctor's note clearing me before I return to work. May just ask to grab my property after hours and call it a day.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Epsilon Moonshade posted:

I had to become a hoarder.

Down to my last couple of rolls of TP, hasn't been any in the stores for weeks, but I got lucky and managed to order some on Amazon (only 1 left!) And it just arrived today:

At least I don't need to worry about it for a while.

Looks like you're ten short of nice. Buy more!

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

If you aren't showing skin on Zoom, are you even working from home???

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Now ya' honor I may be ah simple naked lawyer, but ma client...

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

schmug posted:

WHO cares.

I really think WHO has bigger things on their plate rn

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
I think there is an interview with a wrestler who said that Trump didn't realize wrestling was fake/scripted/pre-determined until he was involved in match like 15 years ago lol

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I found out today I'm delayed from/might not be getting my Trudeau Bucks because my employer apparently wrote the wrong date for the start of my lay-off on the documents sent to the government :toot: My former but still kind of boss is pressuring HR to fix this poo poo.

I say still kind of because it's a temporary lay-off but at this point I doubt we'll be open in time for us to simply get put back on the schedule and we'll all permanently lose our jobs. It's still a month before that happens but things aren't looking good. A lot of Canada is starting to say May 15 as the end, and that's the day before our termination happens.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Bape Culture posted:

Can someone post the up to date per capita country tracker please? I can’t seem to find it on my phone.
Uk situation just seems to be getting shittier and Shittier with more arbitrary exclusions on the data.

Most people seem to be using this one: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Note that on the USA page they haven't added those 3,778 probably home deaths from NY yet because they're still trying to figure out where to put them:

quote:

New York City today has reported 3,778 additional deaths that have occurred since March 11 and have been classified as "probable," defined as follows: “decedent [...] had no known positive laboratory test for SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) but the death certificate lists as a cause of death “COVID-19” or an equivalent" [source]. We will add these to the New York State total as soon as it is determined whether the historical distribution can be obtained

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Most people seem to be using this one: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Note that on the USA page they haven't added those 3,778 probably home deaths from NY yet because they're still trying to figure out where to put them:

Not sure why the delay, they put it in pretty quickly when France did the same thing