Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Her friends ALSO regularly die to make the hero go even furtherer beyond every arc, so even at her weakest SM could go blow for blow against the Saiyan man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

They should fight and then Goku should be friends with her and learn a new transformation based off of her powers that's even more loving absurd

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I'm all for Usagi giving Goku a moon-based power up so long as he has a shoujo transformation sequence. "Lunar Ape Radiance Make-Up" or something.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Arguing about Lore for 5 years and counting

I have absolutely no idea if you guys are being serious and that terrifies me.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

Siegkrow posted:

Both. Sailor Moon is all about romance and stuff with an occasional transformation fight...but then they are actually operating on a ridiculous cosmic level AND we want to see Goku dress up.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Siegkrow posted:

deathly loving serious
I want Goku to achieve a cosmic moon power side-transformation because he and Usagi slugged it out and he gave her the thumbs up and says she's "really REALLY strong" and then they go gorge on tables of food

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Also, a Saiyan getting a powerup from the God-Queen of the Moon seems pretty obvious.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

Siegkrow posted:

The anime downplays this a lot since she's frequently threatened by increasingly goofy monsters, but Moon is absolute bullshit at full power.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

It would be Super's take on the non-Wrath style Super Saiyan 4
Think of it - magic clothes, fabulous appearance, moon powers

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

:allears:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The only thing holding Sailor Moon back is how she acts when she's not Sailor Moon.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Shinjobi posted:

The only thing holding Sailor Moon back is how she acts when she's not Sailor Moon.

Well neither does Goku

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

YggiDee posted:

I'm all for Usagi giving Goku a moon-based power up so long as he has a shoujo transformation sequence. "Lunar Ape Radiance Make-Up" or something.

YggiDee posted:

Also, a Saiyan getting a powerup from the God-Queen of the Moon seems pretty obvious.

I was wondering if you realized what you wrote when you wrote it

Goku's not unknown to get Moon based power ups

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Black August posted:

They should fight and then Goku should be friends with her and learn a new transformation based off of her powers that's even more loving absurd

Ultra Instinct but he's got those little balls in his hair like she does

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Goku and Usagi are also well-known for voracious appetites. Honestly they'd probably get along great.

Though I feel like the joke has kind of already been done by canon now given Super.

Also, the convergence point between Dragon Ball and Sailor Moon is probably Steven Universe.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

actually I got the convergence point between dragon ball and sailor moon on this early internet bootleg, hold on

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Babe Magnet posted:

actually I got the convergence point between dragon ball and sailor moon on this early internet bootleg, hold on

What’s that from?

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Larryb posted:

What’s that from?

lol

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Ah, nevermind then. Thought it was real for a moment.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Heroes does good, sometimes.

https://twitter.com/youngjijii/status/1262471771774611457
https://twitter.com/SSRoseCrimson10/status/1262475667540672514

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Larryb posted:

Ah, nevermind then. Thought it was real for a moment.

It is.

It’s from an old DBZ/Sailor Moon hentai movie

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Nanigans posted:

It is.

ohhhhhhh nooooo

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Babe Magnet posted:

And here i thought I'd never see a reference to this ever again.

:smith:

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Nanigans posted:

It is.

.....Sorry I asked.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
King Kai Fist takes on a whole different meaning

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Goku has never hosed, so the concept of a Goku hentai is utterly implausible

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

multijoe posted:

Goku has never hosed, so the concept of a Goku hentai is utterly implausible

Explain Gohan and Goten then.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Larryb posted:

Chi Chi using the Dragon Balls or some kind of Bulma assisted IVF are both more plausible than Goku having hosed. He has never been depicted as being horny for anything other than fighting, which is is extremely horny for.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Larryb posted:

Chichi collected the dragonballs and made 2 wishes

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

multijoe posted:

Chi Chi using the Dragon Balls or some kind of Bulma assisted IVF are both more plausible than Goku having hosed. He has never been depicted as being horny for anything other than fighting, which is is extremely horny for.

Chi-Chi probably got away with it at least the first time by framing it as martial arts training.

The second time, hell, maybe she offered cinnabons?

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Arguing about Lore for 5 years and counting

Maybe she just punched him and he got horny and it just went on from then.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Babe Magnet posted:

How dare you remind me of this?

Siegkrow posted:

:hmmyes:

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Siegkrow posted:

That says incredibly weird though certainly not unlikely things about Goku and Vegeta's relationship.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Goku and Usagi are also well-known for voracious appetites. Honestly they'd probably get along great.

Though I feel like the joke has kind of already been done by canon now given Super.

Also, the convergence point between Dragon Ball and Sailor Moon is probably Steven Universe.

Brianne you mean? I wouldn't say she has anything to do with Usagi so I doubt that was the gag. Hell, she has barely anything to do with the average Precure lead.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

ImpAtom posted:

That says incredibly weird though certainly not unlikely things about Goku and Vegeta's relationship.

That TFS Super bit where Whis is giving couple's therapy to Goku & Vegeta because Goku cheated with Hit is extremely close to the mark imo

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

ImpAtom posted:

They both came out as beards after living in a room together for 3 years.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Darko posted:

They both came out as beards after living in a room together for 3 years.

swing and a miss with that one

Shyrka
Feb 10, 2005

Small Boss likes to spin!

multijoe posted:

That TFS Super bit where Whis is giving couple's therapy to Goku & Vegeta because Goku cheated with Hit is extremely close to the mark imo

If you look closely you can actually pinpoint the exact moment his heart breaks.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Can we even prove sex is how you reproduce in DBZ are we sure it's not just a mystical act in Roshi's magazines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

yes *posts douj where goku goes ssj2 during the conception of goten*