Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Sorry Artelier, at least you took a stand, and no matter what don't let their silence make you feel you somehow made a mistake in doing the right thing and speaking up.

Whatever this was is gone, but it also looks from the url that it was a wrestling related tweet, was it supposed to be in this thread or did you mispost?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
I'm really just using this as a anonymous sounding board since, really, no one knows me other than "that guy who sometimes shitposts live events and puts up wrestling photoshop's" but man, this #speakingout thing really has me rattled. I was having such a visceral reaction to everything and it's because I realized I have my own sexual trauma that I really haven't worked through. Identified, yes, but until like yesterday realized I just down played it because "I'm a man" and "men want that" and "I convinced myself I wanted it so I can't blame anyone" and...yeah. So, it's going to be a lot of meditation and journaling this weekend as I go down some dark paths. I have to, however, as I can already feel this as some kind of large weight/anchor keeping me from being fully me.

Anyway, gently caress abusers.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Has anyone else had a problem trying to log in to the forums, via web browser?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

shout out to any posters who have been called out or felt called out recently and might be feeling pretty bad about coming around here, with the exception of the roman reigns guy who i don't know what's going on with them. particularly thinking about ol' shard who has a good heart and talked about the possibility of leaving for the betterment of the forum. it would not be so

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

My days wouldn't be as bright if I didn't see my friend Shard's posts here, please don't leave

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I didn’t see anything happen with Shard, I too hope they don’t leave I enjoy their posts. I enjoy all of you most days, I’m sorry I can be annoying

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I like EMF

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jiro posted:

Has anyone else had a problem trying to log in to the forums, via web browser?

Was a known issue this morning https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3910071&perpage=40&pagenumber=33#post505842917

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

jesus WEP posted:

I like EMF

Unbelievable.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

CobiWann posted:

Unbelievable.
now I like CobiWann too

I always liked CobiWann

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I like all of you

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

I like you, and so does Tracker.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Bonnie also loves all of you

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
Gus loves you. I am cool with you.

Why his feet different speckles? He don’t know

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I used to grab my great danes mouth flaps wiggle them around and Vega LOVED it.

Like full tail wag and zoomies after.

Hunter Leopardson
Dec 24, 2002

Don't be a jerk my friend

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

this #speakingout thing really has me rattled. I was having such a visceral reaction to everything and it's because I realized I have my own sexual trauma that I really haven't worked through. Identified, yes, but until like yesterday realized I just down played it because "I'm a man" and "men want that" and "I convinced myself I wanted it so I can't blame anyone" and...yeah.

Anyway, gently caress abusers.

Similar experience here as well, even bought up two incidents I've repressed(?) for 11 years

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Captain Magic posted:

Gus loves you. I am cool with you.

Why his feet different speckles? He don’t know
10/10 speckles, 10/10 neckerchief

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Hey sorry to bother everyone but can someone point me in the direction of the pro shop?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I got a new power supply unit for my computer but when I hooked up everything now my harddrives aren't being detected by my motherboard. Hopefully new sata cables fixes the issue if not no clue

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Just want everyone to know that, after hearing about my Mad Men leaving Netflix-related heartache, Wrestlehut's own BlueDeanie surprised me with the $150 bluray boxset as an engagement gift in the mail. He is a sweetheart and has been one of my best boys for over eight years now.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i hope that i get good presents when i get married

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Some say marriage is the ultimate gift, the gift that keeps on giving.................

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

NienNunb posted:

Hey sorry to bother everyone but can someone point me in the direction of the pro shop?

Get out of here monster hesh back to pod 7 with the losers!

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i've always heard that the gift that keeps on giving is Procambarus virginalis, or the cloning crayfish. just one of these crayfish will asexually clone itself hundreds of thousands of times over the course of its lifetime. when taken care of properly, they will provide a newlywed couple an endless supply of freshwater crustaceans to eat.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Seth Rollins posted:

i've always heard that the gift that keeps on giving is Procambarus virginalis, or the cloning crayfish. just one of these crayfish will asexually clone itself hundreds of thousands of times over the course of its lifetime. when taken care of properly, they will provide a newlywed couple an endless supply of freshwater crustaceans to eat.

is there any way we could give this perfect gift to the recently deflowered niennunb?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

WatermelonGun posted:

is there any way we could give this perfect gift to the recently deflowered niennunb?

i can order them and have them sent to niennunb, but he'd have to set up a tank for them ahead of time. a fish tank needs to run for a few days before you can put anything in, because of the nitrogen cycle. i guess we could all pitch in to buy him an aquarium and everything he would need, but i'm only paying for the crayfish.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
i would definitely chip in but on the condition nunb prepares a succulent crawdad meal for his blushing bride and himself once a week until one of them dies

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
hey nunb who do you think is going to die first, you or your wife?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Mfers think I don't know about the nitrogen cycle....

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

WatermelonGun posted:

hey nunb who do you think is going to die first, you or your wife?

I ran into the road without looking either way for traffic the other night because I thought I saw a supreme hat (it wasnt) so I'll let you be the judge

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

NienNunb posted:

I ran into the road without looking either way for traffic the other night because I thought I saw a supreme hat (it wasnt) so I'll let you be the judge

Lol in the road or on someone's head? funny both ways to me.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

NienNunb posted:

can we trust you to care for the living food source, the life eternal

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what hat was it

bet it was a chicago bullshat

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Jun 21, 2020

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I thought it was this hat specifically, which retails over $200 last I checked:

It was not, in fact, this hat. And a car buzzed by me real fast and the driver gave me a dirty look, which I understood and agreed with.

WatermelonGun posted:

can we trust you to care for the living food source, the life eternal

I wouldn't trust me with a cactus let alone a colony of brine shrimp

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
they’re freshwater animals, the spring of everlasting crawdad boil

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

What's everyone's favorite seafood? Or like, it can also be freshwater. What do you call seafood if it's from like, a lake or a river, not the sea?

Love a big crab. Old bay. Soaked in melted butter. Also love clams and oysters. Anthony Bourdain wrote in his first book about this old French fisherman who took him and his family out on a boat, caught a bunch of clams, and ate them directly from the ocean. Said it tasted like the sea, in a good way. That's what first opened me up to the idea of shellfish.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
pondfood

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

My favorite's gotta be the Procambarus virginalis, or the cloning crayfish.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The trolls are out tonight :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't find seafood appetizing. i want my friends to have all of mine. You can pick what my fave is and then have it.