Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Funky Valentine posted:

Izuku's AO3 account has no stories posted but his bookmarks are over two-hundred pages long.

that bad boy is curated and catalogued better than most actual libraries

also i neither regret nor apologize for what i have started this day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Izuku has curated collections of All Might fan art on DeviantArt, Pixiv, and all the boorus.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Scholtz posted:

I, for one, enjoy it when Horikoshi draws Mirko

:hmmyes:

Thoren
May 28, 2008
Mirko might be the most immediately likable character I've ever seen in a manga.

Solanumai
Mar 26, 2006

It's shrine maiden, not shrine maid!
I always appreciate a character that doesn't need to be convinced that it's head-crushing time.

It's a reason I like Bakugo, too.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

Can't tell if this is referencing HxH or some American comic I can't immediately recall

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Eej posted:

Can't tell if this is referencing HxH or some American comic I can't immediately recall

I think it's referencing old religious art, something like this:

There's a better example that I'm thinking of but I'm not sure who painted it or how to search for it...

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
lol
https://twitter.com/CDCubed/status/1275575970309664768?s=20

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
since a lot of people only check bookmarks, you should know that our admin, lowtax, has been credibly accused of abusing his partner.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3928980

please do what you believe to be ethical.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Spoilers showing up.

Horikoshi is loving with every genre savvy reader by having basically everyone death flag as hard as possible.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Fabricated posted:

Spoilers showing up.

Horikoshi is loving with every genre savvy reader by having basically everyone death flag as hard as possible.

Don't read these spoilers. They could affect you and everyone you know about.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Fabricated posted:

Spoilers showing up.

"He can't kill all of us if we all raise our death flags!"

A bold, but perhaps unwise strategy.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
lovely speedscan is up.
https://w18.readheroacademia.com/manga/boku-no-hero-academia-chapter-276/

(if you can afford $2 a month I recommend a Viz sub btw. I wish the reader was a bit better but it's nice to be able to re-read non-trash quality transfers)

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
What I want to know is what series of bad decisions led to All Might babysitting Eri

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.
Chapter 276

GruntMountain
Jul 17, 2017

I really like the Nomu designs we've seen recently.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
And Deku and Bakugo almost literally body check the genre convention. I love this loving comic.

What a world this is where "guy who uses water powers to help someone keep his eyes open in a staring contest" would be instrumental in this kind of battle.

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Jun 26, 2020

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice
I love that Shigaraki isn't invincible. Too many mangas have a big bad who no-sells everything, but you can clearly hurt that dude and it rules.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Mystic Mongol posted:

I love that Shigaraki isn't invincible. Too many mangas have a big bad who no-sells everything, but you can clearly hurt that dude and it rules.

he's got super regen powers now so idk how long that's going to hold up

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
I'm slightly confused on Shiggy's midair dodge, so he's been remodeled so hard that he can basically fly by wriggling his limbs around in the air with out quirks?

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
He has superhuman strength that he's using to do a baby version of what Deku does with One for All. And it can't be turned off because to Erasure it's functionally the same as having a cat head.

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

ElvUI super fan at your service!

Ask me any and all questions about UI customization via PM
Vigilantes 80

Rip Compass Kid

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Compass Kid...

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

:smith:

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

GruntMountain posted:

I really like the Nomu designs we've seen recently.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

He never stopped pointing even after death
RIP :patriot:

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Trivia: https://twitter.com/CDCubed/status/1276556933193846790

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Mystic Mongol posted:

he just completely bodied both endeavor and ryukyu through just pure muscle strength, this sucks lol

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

A hero to the end. He actually had a super useful power.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Hypocrisy posted:

A hero to the end. He actually had a super useful power.
And even in death, he's still trying to point at the threat. Goodbye, Compass Kid. Too good, too cool, and too powerful for this world.

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

Everyone's favorite superpower finally shows its head again: GUN

Last time we saw that was at the summer camp, I think? Not counting the quirk eraser bullets since those operate differently than traditional firearms

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

PMush Perfect posted:

And even in death, he's still trying to point at the threat. Goodbye, Compass Kid. Too good, too cool, and too powerful for this world.

His quirk is absolutely busted since it only requires the most vague of parameters to point to anyone. He doesn't even have to know the person he's just omni-aware of anyone around him at a moments notice

LeisureSuit Canary
Dec 27, 2012

Brought To You By posted:

His quirk is absolutely busted since it only requires the most vague of parameters to point to anyone. He doesn't even have to know the person he's just omni-aware of anyone around him at a moments notice

Yeah if this dude doesn't have a short range he'd be super useful. He'd be tracking down amber alerts and kidnappings. Hell he could have helped find the League of Villains and All for One.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Vinylshadow posted:

Last time we saw that was at the summer camp, I think? Not counting the quirk eraser bullets since those operate differently than traditional firearms

It's a big week for it in Shonen Jump. This, Yozakura, Hard-boiled Cop and Dolphin...

I blame it all on Chainsaw Man. You should thank every American for their sacrifice..

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Vinylshadow posted:

Both Knuckleduster and Two O'Clock have used GUN before, well after the Summer camp.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Are the public about to see how strong Midoriya is for the first time here? With the news helicopter filming it I think this would be the first time the wider public would see what he can do outside of the sports festival?

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

"oh?"

:(

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

serious gaylord posted:

Are the public about to see how strong Midoriya is for the first time here? With the news helicopter filming it I think this would be the first time the wider public would see what he can do outside of the sports festival?

Sports festival.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!