Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

I am so full-on loving mad whenever he starts yammering about his ratings and his unbelievable numbers. Whenever I read a tweet of his I look like this:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

old beast lunatic posted:

I cannot wait to see what kind of stupid poo poo the president says at the covid briefings. Must see TV. loving love it.

I
REALLY
  DON'T
CARE
    DO U?

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Newt Gingrich has been milking white grievance and riling up white trash for over 40 years. He is the Jesse Helms of our generation.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
"The president looked extremely masculine while retelling how he aced identifying a drawing of an elephant."

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Donnie will do the dementia test live to placate the haters and losers

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Martytoof posted:

Well I got some bad news for you

Apparently he's really good at being outside

We've never had a stronger, more outdoorsy president :swoon:

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

I never read his stuff, but the Kindle version of Elmer Gantry is 99 cents on Amazon, so I scooped it up.

I really wish the book barn wasn't like 99% fantasy and sci fi.

Might be a good time for a dystopian book thread in GBS. I have a million things going on, but I'll start one if no one else beats me to it.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LOL!!!

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

unpacked robinhood posted:

Donnie will do the dementia test live to placate the haters and losers

this would be amazing because im sure a large amount of his cult dont even know whats on the test

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

Groovelord Neato posted:

One of the only smart things he's done was stop doing them so of course he couldn't stick to it.

i am so goddamn excited for more covid briefings!

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Might be a good time for a dystopian book thread in GBS. I have a million things going on, but I'll start one if no one else beats me to it.

same. work is brutal right now, but I will :justpost: if you make one.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

A Fancy Hat posted:

I'm only half-joking when I say I want Trump to be chased by people with torches and pitchforks the second he's out of the White House. The only problem is Frankenstein's Monster was a tragic figure in that scenario so it's not really a good comparison.

I guess I want Trump to burst into flame when the sunlight hits him?

You ever see O Brother Where Art Thou? At the end, a bunch of guys come in with a rail and put Homer Stokes on it and run him out of town on it. I want that to happen to Trump. Though they just throw him in the Potomac.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

twistedmentat posted:

You ever see O Brother Where Art Thou? At the end, a bunch of guys come in with a rail and put Homer Stokes on it and run him out of town on it. I want that to happen to Trump. Though they just throw him in the Potomac.

Trump will be the second president who could be called a rail splitter

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

almost forgot, I was driving behind Mike Pence today

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

i am so goddamn excited for more covid briefings!

Listen, it's... okay. OKAY. We're back, we're doing the briefing, and I'm really very excited about it. They... some of the numbers for these things have been incredible and we're looking at doing even better numbers if you can believe. Ratings, they call 'em.

But, okay, so we're taking some questions maybe at the end but first I just want to say what an incredible job I've done here. You people won't report it, you never will, but the people can see it. I did an interview on Sunday, did you see this? And it was extremely hot, from the standpoint of temperature, and I was there. I did it all. And nobody said thank you for that. OHhhh. Thank you, Mr. President, SIR. Now, was that so hard? But I did it and I don't need a big round of applause, but I suppose you might give me one. That might be nice. I don't know. I don't know. OKAYYYYYYYYYY.

*snfffff*

So the first thing we need to talk about is the testing. Because nobody else seems to get this, so I'm explaining it. You do a test, you get the disease. Or maybe you don't. It's basically a 50/50 shot here, maybe a little more towards you don't get it. I don't know. But you... if you never take the test, you don't have the case. The case goes away. So if we test 100 guys, big strong guys? And 50 of them test positive, that's not good. Even one case is not good. But you test nobody, and then nobody tests positive? That's really good. And we want more of that. I suppose you might call it a mandate on the testing, a recall of testing. The testing is moving in to phase 2. And we're doing so much less, it's gonna make your head spin how the numbers drop. And I think we're going to be looking very good heading in to the school year. Okay, let's take some questions.

Okay, what was that? Can you... okay. Okay. So the question is, how many people do we expect to die from the WUHAN FLU before the vaccine. Okay. Uh... well I'd say probably a few million at this rate, is that right? I mean, we're at 130,000 or so and that's... you know, that's after a few months. I'll say a million maybe. A million dead. They told me at the beginning it would be at least 20 million so I'm doing pretty incredible, wouldn't you say? Okay. Next question.

That's incredible rude, that's a terrible question. That's... no, I'm not answering that. I'm not going to answer that. NO. I just... no.... no you stop talking. I simply said that we should look at injecting bleach into the body, perhaps as a treatment, or medicine. It's not... it makes sense. You do the bleach, you clean the floor. And the body is, if anything, a lot like a floor. So you... no. NO YOU ARE FAKE NEWS! Once again, you see why I... no.

One last question. Okay. This is from, okay from One America News. Well, I don't know why I'm so handsome, I suppose I was just born that way. Okay, thank you. Thank you. Many of you are scum, just absolutely the rudest people I've ever met. Absolutely terrible, very bad stuff here and Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders must be loving this stuff. I see you, I see you both, hiding in the sink and laughing at me. It's not... trust me, you're not the first people to hide in that sink. So that's... have you heard this? Joe Biden, he wants to destroy religion. Okay. OKAY? That's not really a good thing, is it? Okay, thank you, you're human scum, thank you for coming. God Blesshshhhh.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I seriously can not wait to see how sweaty this fat gently caress gets outside in August in Florida. He's going to be a literal ball of slime.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/SeanMcCarthyCom/status/1285252190857310208?s=19

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Lmao, the guy who killed the judges son involved in the epstein poo poo was found dead due to "suicide".

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Oscar Wild posted:

Lmao, the guy who killed the judges son involved in the epstein poo poo was found dead due to "suicide".

Are you making GBS threads me

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

unpacked robinhood posted:

Are you making GBS threads me

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1285249452626923521?s=19

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Oscar Wild posted:

holy loving poo poo
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/19/us/federal-judge-esther-salas-shooting-investigation/index.html

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Oscar Wild posted:

looks like this was a troubled lone wolf scenario

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Oscar Wild posted:

the man was laid off from his fedex job, and, as well all know, the cure is worse than the disease! many such cases!

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
e: nvm I am too slow

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

Oh my god, Turmop attempting to read a random verse from the Bible would've been the funniest poo poo ever.

*Big fat wet bitch tries to look bigly profound as he opens his bible and it takes 4 minutes to realize he's holding it upside down*

TuRmpo: REMEMBER LOT'S WIFE!

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Mayhaps he wanted one last ride on the Lolita Express...? :thunk:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Castor Poe posted:

Oh my god, Turmop attempting to read a random verse from the Bible would've been the funniest poo poo ever.

*Big fat wet bitch tries to look bigly profound as he opens his bible and it takes 4 minutes to realize he's holding it upside down*

we know what verse Pence would read

Ezekiel 23:20

quote:

She lusted after lovers with genitals as large as a donkey’s and emissions like those of a horse.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Oscar Wild posted:

Well, now other assassins will be aware of this risk and will demand higher prices from this employer. The free market wins again.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Castor Poe posted:

It's particularly funny that they thought Trmpu would open the bible and recite a verse, given that he literally can't read (his vision is that bad, plus he has a potato for a brain).

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Castor Poe posted:

His favorite verse is when lot's daughters get him drunk and gently caress him

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
It's a national scandal, folks. An unacceptably disrespectful tan suit has been spotted in the oval office once again

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Catastrophe posted:

It's a national scandal, folks. An unacceptably disrespectful tan suit has been spotted in the oval office once again

How long are those socks?!

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

old beast lunatic posted:

I cannot wait to see what kind of stupid poo poo the president says at the covid briefings. Must see TV. loving love it.
These briefings brought us internal UV decontamination and earnest recommendations of drinking disinfectant, and Dr Birx selling her soul for a seat at the table. Season 2 is surely going to reach the nadir of late stage Dexter episodes.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Catastrophe posted:

Bet this fucker eats Dijon mustard, and that look in his eyes, you know he wants to kick up his feet on that desk!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

graham cracker posted:

Bet this fucker eats Dijon mustard, and that look in his eyes, you know he wants to kick up his feet on that desk!

I've always had this feeling that trump smells heavily of mustard and really foul ball sweat, not just piss

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
I still think the tan suit looked good

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on
Everything looked good on the Obamas. Which is why all the racist poo poo about Michelle being trans or whatever was so ridiculous. Or him being some scrawny manlet.

Just so crazy to think we had 8 years of conservatives making fun of appearances only to be followed by this embarrassing flesh golem and his 72 inch tie.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/eveewing/status/1284917690507972608?s=20

edit: lol so popular they're leaving the party in droves

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/1283789615804055552?s=20

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Jul 20, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/robintransition/status/1285268580079218688