Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
anime
.hack//Sign
.hack//Legend of the Twilight
.hack//Roots
View Results

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Wait, I'm confused

Did they try and hit Carlo with some of that drug stuff off screen and that's why he's got that hosed up tongue and is turning on Ryuu? He seemed fine walking in and everything and then he bit the entire thing off so I assumed the tongue was talking and not him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
Seems like they planted it on him during their first contact.

khy
Aug 15, 2005

I think that "Beware of the Villainess!" should be renamed to "Cockblocked by the Villainess!" She does it so effortlessly after all! And the MC certainly doesn't seem to mind...

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

khy posted:

I think that "Beware of the Villainess!" should be renamed to "Cockblocked by the Villainess!" She does it so effortlessly after all! And the MC certainly doesn't seem to mind...

Harold, they’re lesbians

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Mitsuha continues to bully the agents

it's great. she's such a manipulative little poo poo. and yet now it comes back to bite her in the behind.

“Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.”

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

https://mangadex.org/title/51857

yuri isekai yuri isekai!!

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

I like the way this girl thinks

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
The webnovel of this had like 6 chapters translated before it was dropped because the translator started to translate manga instead.

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

be happy :3

The main character owns a lot. Some of the stuff said seems to imply that she is unable to use regular magic, so she invented an artificial way to use magic just because she wants to use magic so much, lol. The level of no fucks given is off the charts.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it gets better. she's openly gay, in a vaguely medieval fantasy society.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Oh, this one! Cool, hopefully there'll be more chapters than the WN translated. It was really fun.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Fallorn posted:

The webnovel of this had like 6 chapters translated before it was dropped because the translator started to translate manga instead.

Yeah I was following the end novel, and it was a good time until the updates stopped. Glad to see there’s a manga now!

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
We'll have to find a new guitarist.
I read the 7 novel chapters to see, and this story goes places, drat.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Katarina has been kidnapped and still has 0 sense of danger despite that.

I feel like it's been a bit since anyone posted Bakarina in here so I staggered it back a bit, there's still two more chapters after that one ^

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

She seems to barely realize that she's been kidnapped.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
On tonight's very special episode of Beware the Villainess

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Kwyndig posted:

She seems to barely realize that she's been kidnapped.

The secret is Katarina is very dumb as well as very good.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

nine can't stop thinking about what a good couple those two make. it's very relatable.

Uncle Khasim
Dec 20, 2009

Wolf Won’t Sleep updated. Baby Lecan is the best.

https://mangakakalot.com/chapter/yn919320/chapter_13

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Uncle Khasim posted:

Wolf Won’t Sleep updated. Baby Lecan is the best.

https://mangakakalot.com/chapter/yn919320/chapter_13

A few details feel changed.

The orphanage stuff I recall from the WN, but it didn't mention Lecan's later life as adopted royalty which is how he knew the knightly bow from earlier.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
might be something they'll use later, doesn't sound like it would have been very relevant so it makes sense to omit that bit imo

this was a really good chapter!

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Everything Burrito posted:

might be something they'll use later, doesn't sound like it would have been very relevant so it makes sense to omit that bit imo

this was a really good chapter!

True. Just felt weird it being mentioned so casually when I read the WN. I really hope this gets picked up for legit translation in English and like Undead Adventurer and that both eventually get Anime since they is very good adventure manga.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I've been putting it on Seven Seas reader survey every time o7

LorneReams
Jun 27, 2003
I'm bizarre
Wow, did Solo Leveling start back up? That's a pleasant surprise.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

LorneReams posted:

Wow, did Solo Leveling start back up? That's a pleasant surprise.

Yeah looks like a new group picked it up.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
A shocking new chapter of The Ride-on King. We're in the end game of this dungeon crawl now.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
lol Farming Knight's latest chapter
https://mangadex.org/chapter/978963

"shut the gently caress up karen!!!"

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Captain Invictus posted:

lol Farming Knight's latest chapter
https://mangadex.org/chapter/978963

"shut the gently caress up karen!!!"
unbelievable how I can sorta accept the knight-from-another-world thing as part of the fiction, but the idea of a father/mother pair showing up to someone's house, patiently waiting, to eventually go off the handle to that extreme is a bridge too far.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Sestze posted:

unbelievable how I can sorta accept the knight-from-another-world thing as part of the fiction, but the idea of a father/mother pair showing up to someone's house, patiently waiting, to eventually go off the handle to that extreme is a bridge too far.
while the length they waited might've been a bit much, I've deeeeefinitely experienced the "we're having a multi-family meeting over this, sit down and wait until everyone gets here, then once it begins things devolve pretty quickly because they've been stewing in their rage the whole time" thing

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
The Unwanted Undead Adventurer has an update.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

I have a bit of an issue with this chapter that I wont go into though it's not that big of a deal. Still, really nice seeing another update.

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Captain Invictus posted:

while the length they waited might've been a bit much, I've deeeeefinitely experienced the "we're having a multi-family meeting over this, sit down and wait until everyone gets here, then once it begins things devolve pretty quickly because they've been stewing in their rage the whole time" thing
you have my condolences, that's terrible.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
It's a soccer mom thing. They are all without exception terrible people.

A parent going apoplectic because their child has blisters on her hands from playing or doing something she enjoys is a bad parent, and the way they worded things sounds like they're the "my child will sit down, shut up, and do what they're told and what I demand of them, no argument" type of parent who doesn't actually pay much attention to their child, IE the worst types short of outright physical abusers

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 13:52 on Aug 3, 2020

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Sword Dad

In less abusive parent news

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
hit the deck everyone, we got another volume of shoujo isekai oneshots incoming

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Venuz Patrol posted:

:toot:
There is usually 2 really good ones in each volume so I look forward to this. I do enjoy the perspective switch for this one as well as the ultimate wingman

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Venuz Patrol posted:

Yesssssss it's back.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Venuz Patrol posted:

Any real winners in there? I liked the second one from the first volume a ton but I don't remember a single one of them besides one where I was rooting for the lady to break away from her fiancee cleanly and being like aww when she didn't manage it.

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf
Wow. Retired Heroes just had a doozy of a time skip. Things, uh... Things have really changed. I get a dark foreboding of the future with how things are playing out. Season 2 may be pretty heavy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RangerKarl
Oct 7, 2013
Judging by the comments the manhua never got its sequel since the publisher collapsed.