Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

Redesigned Open the Dream Gate title looks good imo

thank god they kept the cool key gimmick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

need to see it with 7 or 8 keys on it before i judge it. The key gimmick is the coolest stuff.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
Does NOAH have little to no interference (think Bullet Club shenanigans) in their booking? I feel like I need a palette cleanser from all the nasty things that Bullet Club has been doing of late in NJPW.

(I already have a WRESTLE UNIVERSE sub, I'm just looking for more reasons to get into NOAH more)

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Schneider Heim posted:

Does NOAH have little to no interference (think Bullet Club shenanigans) in their booking? I feel like I need a palette cleanser from all the nasty things that Bullet Club has been doing of late in NJPW.

(I already have a WRESTLE UNIVERSE sub, I'm just looking for more reasons to get into NOAH more)

I don't think NOAH has had any real interference spots since Hooligans broke up at the beginning of last year.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

Redesigned Open the Dream Gate title looks good imo

Speaking of the Dream Gate, people should defintely watch the Eita/Doi Dream Gate match from Memorial Gate this morning/last night. It was extremely good, might be my favorite match of the year.

Fun fact about Dragon Gate after the show
With Eita's win, and Lee and Minoura capturing the Twin Gate, every champion in the company is currently under 30.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1290109721119096832?s=19

Poor Amish guy gets the bad number

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

Dimebags Brain posted:

Speaking of the Dream Gate, people should defintely watch the Eita/Doi Dream Gate match from Memorial Gate this morning/last night. It was extremely good, might be my favorite match of the year.

Fun fact about Dragon Gate after the show
With Eita's win, and Lee and Minoura capturing the Twin Gate, every champion in the company is currently under 30.

As well, Eita's the first person since YAMATO in 2010 to win a Dream Gate with their first challenge/key. There was a reason why I was so down on his chances on otvg/preview. Like how they committed to him winning it completely clean and in a style of his great 2016 run. Have to think he's going to get turned on in the cage next month though.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i loved yammy's run in 2010. that was probably the year i felt most invested in the company. does DG have any relationship with any mexican promotions currently?

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

JOHN CENA posted:

i loved yammy's run in 2010. that was probably the year i felt most invested in the company. does DG have any relationship with any mexican promotions currently?

Several. With Ultimo back, they restarted their relationship with IWRG (His gym was based at Arena Naucalpan). Shun and Yoshioka have been mostly working that and DTU (where Flamita was from). Which makes things interesting because Jimmy is based in the DTU splinter Lucha Libre Vanguardia (which is run by Draztick Boy, who did a ton of DG tours.)

Some of that might change. IWRG seems to be getting in bed with AAA which CIMA is affiliated with, but it’s a healthier relationship because of Ultimo so who knows.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Schneider Heim posted:

Didn't notice this before but yeah, NOAH is not doing much in the way of outside interference for the year or so I've been regularly watching again.

Added bonus is that a lot of their shows have been shown live and for free on Abema.tv (& free on demand for 7days before it gets uploaded to Wrestle Universe)

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

King of DDT 2020 tournament starts Saturday live on Wrestle Universe with the entire 14-match first round

El Lindaman vs Yukio Naya
Seigo Tachibana vs Toru Owashi
Danshoku Dieno vs Antonio Honda
Kazusada Higuchi vs Mizuki Watase
Nobuhiro Shimatani vs Yuki Ueno
Daisuke Sasaki vs Tomomitsu Matsunaga
Shunma Katsumata vs Yukio Sakaguchi
Mad Paulie vs HARASHIMA
Yuki Iino vs Shinya Aoki
Chris Brookes vs Makoto Oishi
Kazuki Hirata vs T-Hawk
Minoru Tanaka vs Soma Takao
Konosuke Takeshita vs Naomi Yoshimura
Tetsuya Endo vs Akito

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Jeez, 14 matches on the card will be exhausting, but definitely looking forward to Endo Vs Akito

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

'Dramatic Challenge'? Someone's getting a bye to the semifinals?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Watched through the undercard of the NOAH show from this morning, not really much I'd say you need to go out of your way to watch. Not-RATELs-Any-Longer vs Full Throttle was a fun Junior 6 man tag if just for the extreme weirdo energy of Kotoge & YO-HEY facing off. YO-HEY is definitely someone who is much more fun with an audience around to react to his goofs. The semi-main is your NOAH Trueborns (Suzuki, Shiozaki & Kiyomiya) vs the 3 guys left who jumped from All Japan with Misawa (Ogawa, Marufuji & Sugiura) which is a pretty fitting match for a show like this on the eve of the 20th anniversary of the company's very first show (the one with the terrific Akiyama/Kobashi vs Misawa/Taue match) so it's nice to watch from that angle & there's some good stuff between Shiozaki & Marufuji to setup their title match tomorrow. Or I guess technically today. So not essential but a couple of fun little matches. Don't want to watch the main while I'm feeling so tired so I can full appreciate me some kickboys.

And yeah, I know Sugiura didn't debut until in NOAH, but he was in the AJPW Dojo at least so he counts.

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger

forkboy84 posted:

3 guys left who jumped from All Japan with Misawa (Ogawa, Marufuji & Sugiura)
Holy poo poo :stare:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

NOAH going the double-champs route too

Kenoh (GHC National champ) challenged Go Shiozaki (GHC Heavyweight champ), belt for belt, for the Yokohama show

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im trying to figure out of shiozaki looks more or less japanese than the threshold that was deemed to be "too much" during his wwe tryout

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

JOHN CENA posted:

im trying to figure out of shiozaki looks more or less japanese than the threshold that was deemed to be "too much" during his wwe tryout

Go has looked plain for years until recently.

wonder if NOAH had more plans with the National title as a gaijin belt until the virus messed that up

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Full card for the NOAH Yokohama finale show August 10

Tadasuke and YO-HEY vs Haoh and Nioh
Kotaro Suzuki, Yoshinari Ogawa and Kinya Okada vs Atsushi Kotoge, Hajime Ohara and Seiki Yohioka
Naomichi Marufuji, Masaaki Mochizuki and Yuko Miyamoto vs Katsuhiko Nakajima, Shuhei Taniguchi and Muhammad Yone
Daisuke Harada defends the IPW:UK Junior title against HAYATA
Takashi Sugiura, Kazushi Sakuraba and Kendo Kashin vs Masa Kitamiya, Manabu Soya and Yoshiki Inamura
Keiji Muto vs Kaito Kiyomiya
GHC Heavyweight champ Go Shiozaki vs GHC National champ Kenoh with both belts on the line, winner take all

It'll air live free on Abema here https://abema.tv/channels/fighting-sports/slots/Dd3gtJdQtXgqMZ and be available to free to view on demand there for a full week after, I believe?

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

i can watch abema and my sleep schedule will prob already be hosed thanks to a new japan weekend so i might try to catch at least the second half live

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

KungFu Grip posted:

Go has looked plain for years until recently.

wonder if NOAH had more plans with the National title as a gaijin belt until the virus messed that up

I dunno, it's not really that heavy a foreigner promotion at the mo. And even during Sugiura's reign the only foreigner involved was Elgin in the very first match for the title.

I'm trying to think what gaijin they regularly used last year and Chris Ridgeway is a Junior, they were maybe starting to use Elgin on bigger shows, El Hijo del Dr. Wagner Jr. Was in Japan for most of lockdown. Dragon Bane and his brother are Juniors.

The National belt always felt kind of weird but I'm glad it exists because we've had 3 strong champs and a lot of good or better matches. Like Nakajima vs Kenoh. God I loved that match

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Aug 6, 2020

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Kendo Kashin is super weird and much more enjoyable than I remember him being. He's coming out on night 2 of Departure and immediately goes for a barrier and then he pushes a young boy violently off the apron so he can hold the ropes open for Sugiura.

And Sugiura loving hates it :allears:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i wish they'd go back to the old belts :(

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

NOAH going the double-champs route too

Kenoh (GHC National champ) challenged Go Shiozaki (GHC Heavyweight champ), belt for belt, for the Yokohama show

This is going to rule so much. I mean I'm conflicted about both belts being on the line because it's sure not worked in New Japan but just as a match itself? I think Go is a little lower down on Kenoh's best opponents (in no order the top 3 is Nakajima, Sugiura & Kiyamiya imo) but they had a great match in the 2017 Global League finals & can hopefully replicate that on Monday.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Your weekly Puro watching schedule

8/8/2020, Saturday

11:30am JST/3:30am BST/10:30pm EST/7pm PST

Stardom 5 Star Grand Prix Night 1
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Red Stars
Starlight Kid vs DEATH Yama-san
Konami vs Saya Kamitani
Tam Nakano vs Himeka
Mayu Iwatani vs Giulia
Blue Stars
AZM vs Saki Kashima
Momo Watanabe vs Maika
Natsuko Tora vs Syuri
Utami Hayashishita vs Jungle Kyona
Uploaded to Stardom World eventually

12pm JST/4am BST/11pm EST/8pm PST

Tokyo Joshi Pro Tokyo Princess Cup 1st Round
Kanda Myojin Hall, Tokyo
Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 1A: Yuka Sakazaki Vs Nodoka Tenma
Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 1B: Miyu Yamashita Vs Raku
Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 1C: Natsumi Maki Vs Mina Shirakawa
Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 1D: Maki Itoh Vs Himawari Unagi
Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 1E: Haruna Neko Vs Suzume
Live on Wrestle Universe

5pm JST/9am BST/4am EST/1am PST

DDT King of DDT 1st Round
Kanda Myojin Hall, Tokyo
King Of DDT 2020 – Round 1M: El Lindaman Vs Yukio Naya
King Of DDT 2020 – Round 1G: Seigo Tachibana Vs Toru Owashi
King Of DDT 2020 – Round 1B: Danshoku Dieno Vs Antonio Honda
King Of DDT 2020 – Round 1L: Kazusada Higuchi Vs Mizuki Watase
King Of DDT 2020 – Round 1A: Nobuhiro Shimatani Vs Yuki Ueno
King Of DDT 2020 – Round 1E: Daisuke Sasaki Vs Tomomitsu Matsunaga
King Of DDT 2020 – Round 1I: Shunma Katsumata & Yukio Sakaguchi
King Of DDT 2020 – Round 1K: Mad Paulie Vs HARASHIMA
King Of DDT 2020 – Round 1F: Yuki Iino Vs Shinya Aoki
King Of DDT 2020 – Round 1D: Chris Brookes Vs Makoto Oishi
King Of DDT 2020 – Round 1C: Kazuki Hirata Vs T-Hawk
King Of DDT 2020 – Round 1J: Minoru Tanaka Vs Soma Takao
King Of DDT 2020 – Round 1N: Konosuke Takeshita Vs Naomi Yoshimura
King Of DDT 2020 – Round 1H: Tetsuya Endo Vs Akito
Live on Wrestle Universe

6pm JST/10am BST/5am EST/2am PST

Dragon Gate The Gate of Adventure
KBS Hall, Kyoto
Punch Tominaga & Ho Ho Lun vs. Jimmy & Madoka Kikuta
Ultimo Dragon & Masato Yoshino & Ryo Saito vs. Ben-K & Strong Machine J & Dragon Dia
Kzy vs. Taketo Kamei
Eita vs. Yosuke♡Santa Maria
YAMATO & KAI vs. BxB Hulk & Big R Shimizu
Dragon Kid & Shuji Kondo & Yasushi Kanda vs. Kaito Ishida & Diamante & Kazma Sakamoto
Naruki Doi & Susumu Yokosuka & Kagetora vs. Keisuke Okuda & Kota Minoura & Jason Lee
Live on DG Network

6:30pm JST/10:30am BST/5:30am EST/2:30am PST

NJPW Summer Struggle
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Card tba
Live on NJPW World

9/8/2020, Sunday

10am JST/2am BST/9pm EST/6pm PST

Gatoh Move ChocoPro 39
Ichigaya Chocolate Square, Tokyo
Card tba
Live on Youtube FOR FREE

11:30am JST/3:30am BST/10:30pm EST/7pm PST

Stardom 5 Star Grand Prix Night 2
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Red Stars
Mayu Iwatani vs Starlight Kid
Tam Nakano vs Konami
Giulia vs Himeka
Blue Stars
Saki Kashima vs Maika
Utami Hayashishita vs Natsuko Tora
Jungle Kyona vs Syuri
Momo Watanabe vs AZM
Uploaded to Stardom World eventually

Tokyo Joshi Pro Tokyo Princess Cup
Kanda Myojin Hall, Tokyo
Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 2A: Miu Watanabe Vs Mirai Maiumi
Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 2B: Rika Tatsumi Vs Yuki Aino
Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 2C: Yuki Kamifuku Vs Winner Of Match 1D
Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 2D: Mizuki Vs Winner Of Match 1E
Live on Wrestle Universe

DDT King of DDT 2nd Round
Kanda Myojin Hall, Tokyo
1. King Of DDT 2020 – Round 2A: Winner Of Match 1A Vs Winner Of Match 1B
2. King Of DDT 2020 – Round 2B: Winner Of Match 1C Vs Winner Of Match 1D
3. King Of DDT 2020 – Round 2C: Winner Of Match 1E Vs Winner Of Match 1F
4. King Of DDT 2020 – Round 2D: Winner Of Match 1G Vs Winner Of Match 1H
5. King Of DDT 2020 – Round 2E: Winner Of Match 1I Vs Winner Of Match 1J
6. King Of DDT 2020 – Round 2F: Winner Of Match 1K Vs Winner Of Match 1L
7. King Of DDT 2020 – Round 2G: Winner Of Match 1M Vs Winner Of Match 1N
8. Loser Revival Battle Royal “Dramatic Chance”
Live on Wrestle Universe

Edion Arena 2, Osaka
YAMATO & KAI & Keisuke Okuda & Oji Shiiba vs. Eita & BxB Hulk & Big R Shimizu & Kazma Sakamoto
Sora Fujikawa vs. Diamante
Susumu Yokosuka & Shuji Kondo vs. Don Fujii & Gamma
Naruki Doi & Masato Yoshino vs. Jason Lee & Punch Tominaga
Ultimo Dragon & Dragon Kid & Genki Horiguchi vs. Yosuke♡Santa Maria & Strong Machine J & Dragon Dia
Kzy & Ben-K & Kota Minoura vs. Kaito Ishida & Takashi Yoshida & H・Y・O
Live on DG Network

NJPW Summer Struggle
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Card tba
Live on NJPW World

10/8/2020, Monday

Tokyo Joshi Pro Tokyo Princess Cup
Kanda Myojin Hall, Tokyo
Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 2E: Hyper Misao Vs Winner Of Match 1A
Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 2F: Hikari Noa Vs Winner Of Match 1B
Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 2G: Pom Harajuku Vs Winner Of Match 1C
Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 2H: Shoko Nakajima Vs Mahiro Kiryu
Live on Wrestle Universe

4pm JST/8am BST/3am EST/12am PST

Pro Wrestling NOAH The Chronicle Volume 3
Cultural Gymnasium, Yokohama
Tadasuke & YO-HEY vs Haoh & Nioh
Kotaro Suzuki, Yoshinari Ogawa & Kinya Okada vs Atsushi Kotoge, Hajime Ohara & Seiki Yohioka
Naomichi Marufuji, Masaaki Mochizuki & Yuko Miyamoto vs Katsuhiko Nakajima, Shuhei Taniguchi & Muhammad Yone
IPW:UK Junior Title: Daisuke Harada(c) vs HAYATA
Takashi Sugiura, Kazushi Sakuraba & Kendo Kashin vs Masa Kitamiya, Manabu Soya & Yoshiki Inamura
Keiji Muto vs Kaito Kiyomiya
GHC Heavyweight & GHC National titles: Go Shiozaki vs Kenoh
Live AND FREE on Abema TV

DDT King of DDT 3rd Round
Kanda Myojin Hall, Tokyo
King Of DDT 2020 – Quarter Final: Winner Of Match 2A Vs Winner Of Match 2B
King Of DDT 2020 – Quarter Final: Winner Of Match 2C Vs Winner Of Match 2D
King Of DDT 2020 – Quarter Final: Winner Of Match 2E Vs Loser Revival Battle Royal “Dramatic Chance”
King Of DDT 2020 – Quarter Final: Winner Of Match 2F Vs Winner Of Match 2G
Live on Wrestle Universe

Big Japan Junior Tournament Semifinals
Includes
BJW Tag Team Title: Daisuke Sekimoto & Kohei Sato(c) vs Takuya Nomura & Fuminori Abe
BJW Strong Title: Daichi Hashimoto(c) vs Akira Hyodo
Junior Semifinals: Yusuke Kodama vs Shinobu
Junior Semifinals: Kazuki Hashimoto vs Tatsuhiko Yoshino
Shown on Samurai TV 18/8

12/8/2020, Wednesday

Korakuen Hall, Tokyo
Don Fujii & Susumu Yokosuka & Yasushi Kanda vs. Keisuke Okuda & Problem Dragon & Oji Shiiba
Ryo Saito vs. Konomama Ichikawa
Masaaki Mochizuki & Gamma vs. Takashi Yoshida & Kazma Sakamoto
Ultimo Dragon & Naruki Doi & Dragon Kid & Shuji Kondo vs. Kzy & Ben-K & Strong Machine J & U-T
Kota Minoura & Jason Lee & Dragon Dia vs. Kaito Ishida & Diamante & H・Y・O
YAMATO vs. KAI vs. Masato Yoshino vs. Eita vs. BxB Hulk vs. Big R Shimizu
Live on DG Network

13/8/2020, Thursday

Gatoh Move ChocoPro 39
Ichigaya Chocolate Square, Tokyo
Card tba
Live on Youtube FOR FREE

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Champion Carnival dates:

12th September ( Sat ) 18:00  
Aichi/Nagoya International Congress Center [ Opening Round ]

13 September ( Sun ) 17:00  
Kanagawa/Cults Kawasaki

15 September ( Tuesday ) 18:30  
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo

21 September ( Mon ) 11:30  
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo

26 September Sat ) 18:00  
Kanagawa/Odawara Arena ( Sub Arena )

5 October( Mon ) 18:30  
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo [ winning match ]

Field to be announced on Youtube in about 10 minutes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7ePh6q409c

A Block
Suwama
Zeus
Jake Lee
Kuma Arashi
Jiro Kuroshio

B Block
Kento Miyahara
Shuji Ishikawa
Yoshitatsu
Yuma Aoyagi
Shotaro Ashino

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 12:06 on Aug 8, 2020

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

hrm......

jake/kento final

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Does seem like that but maybe an outside shout on Jake vs Ashino, but the booking of Ashino since he lost to Suwama hasn't exactly been strong.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i think if jake is gonna be a long term torch bearer he prolly needs this CC and a win over big bad monster dad suwama in the field.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

also i dont know if we have had the talk here in the thread but i dunno if i like the DRAGONGATE stylization they're using, it sounds like its a promotion based on the time a dragon had a heated gamer moment and split the community in half

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

then again i guess that is an accurate representation of the toryumon split

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
Wait there is an AJPW wrestler whose name is literally Bear Storm? Sweet.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

JOHN CENA posted:

i think if jake is gonna be a long term torch bearer he prolly needs this CC and a win over big bad monster dad suwama in the field.

TBH I thought that passed when Kento beat Jake in that great match on January 3rd. He's 1-9 in singles matches against Miyahara but I suppose he's only 0-3 in Triple Crown matches & there's not a lot of other obvious young HW talent besides Nomura who is obviously hurt.

Schneider Heim posted:

Wait there is an AJPW wrestler whose name is literally Bear Storm? Sweet.

He was actually a Wrestle 1 guy, trained by Mutoh & I assume Kaz Hayashi there and has only turned up in NJPW after they closed in April. He's a big beefy lad. Not enough body hair to be a true bear though.

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Aug 8, 2020

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i feel like a good story would be if jake can beat suwama or draw him to set up a title match down the line, jake finally vanquishes kento in the final, at some point in maybe november jake defeats suwama for the triple crown, and his first defense is against Kento the next year to see if he can do it one more time, this time when it REALLY counts

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
Pretty sure Ashino is beating Lee in the finals; although they could go with Lee I guess. Kento is an outside shot but its one of those three.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

https://www.reddit.com/r/ajpw/comments/i4ujux/every_ajpw_triple_crown_match_ever_minus_2/

Someone uploaded all the Triple Crown matches bar 2 to Daily Motion so that's something to kill time with

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

I guess Nomura's still injured. :( Shame, this was gonna be his year.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

previously posted:

【Dangerous Gage 2020 Steel Cage Rules #1】

September 21st, 2020
Tokyo, Ota City General Gymnasium
Dangerous Gate 2020

▪️Steel Cage 6 Way Match
YAMATO vs. KAI vs. Masato Yoshino vs. Eita vs. BxB Hulk vs. Big R Shimizu

The 6 competitors will enter in order based on numbers drawn on 8/12. 1 & 2 will start the match. 3 will enter after 5 minutes. 4 will enter 4 minutes after 3. 5 will enter 3 minutes after 4, and 6 will enter after another 3 minutes.
As per the usual steel cage rules, a competitor can escape the cage by climbing to the top and retrieving a flag. In the past, the match has started with all 5 flags available. This match will start with only 1, with 1 more added as the next competitor enters. The 5th and final flag will be added when the 6th and final competitor enters. As the 6th competitor will not join the match until 15 minutes have elapsed, they run the risk of only having a small number of flags available to aim for.

Further rules and risk stipulations will be announced.

New stipulation just added to the 9/21 Dragon Gate cage match

If Masato Yoshino loses:

a) he must retire,
b) he must be shaved bald,
and c) his last match is immediately and against Naruki Doi

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

Chris James 2 posted:

New stipulation just added to the 9/21 Dragon Gate cage match

If Masato Yoshino loses:

a) he must retire,
b) he must be shaved bald,
and c) his last match is immediately and against Naruki Doi

probably the most legible way of making sense of it.

https://twitter.com/Cboz_1020/status/1292612994736758790?s=20

also this is what the rookie gimmick big r has to return to, it's based off a manga/anime. very charming.

https://twitter.com/openvoicegate/status/1292598791879696385

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I love Dragon Gate clusterfuck cage matches so much