Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

Seldom Posts posted:

What is the name of this book?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Bees?

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Beads!!

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
"I thought the bear would gently caress her, and in the end the bear hosed her. Riveting, a page turner.", says D.F. Willard of the The New Yorker.

Grraarrgghh
Feb 12, 2012

"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T29GiGDSEEk

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

jojoinnit posted:

Glad it's not just me. I was once upgraded to first class and even with the full flat bed I couldn't sleep for a second on an overnight flight.

Funny pic:

I don't get why this is a thing, even if you're barely well off you can get showers installed that flaunt the water usage regs.

LBJ had a special shower installed, with a special jet to blast his enormous wiener, the only temp selections being hot or cold, no mixing of any kind. Why doesn't Trump just do this for his bad hair and micro-mushroom instead of disassembling policies that might keep Southern California habitable for another couple years?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Seldom Posts
Jul 4, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Does someone actually try to shoot the bear with a .357 magnum in that book!?

Because I definitely read a Canadian YA book about a girl who goes camping with a .22 rifle, her boyfriend follows her and brings a huge handgun to try and impress her. They then get attacked by a bear. That obscure book is what I thought was being referenced, not the infamous bear sex book.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Elviscat posted:

I don't get why this is a thing, even if you're barely well off you can get showers installed that flaunt the water usage regs.

LBJ had a special shower installed, with a special jet to blast his enormous wiener, the only temp selections being hot or cold, no mixing of any kind. Why doesn't Trump just do this for his bad hair and micro-mushroom instead of disassembling policies that might keep Southern California habitable for another couple years?

Okay but doesn't weak shower pressure make it so you spend longer soaking your hair in the shower, thus ultimately using more water?

I wonder if I could attach a patio pressure washer to my bathroom. If your shower can strip paint from glass, it can clean you vigorously.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
The perfect low flow head has settings to shoot a small stream at high pressure for rinsing suds out and a soaking low pressure wide area for getting wet in the first place. It's not mother nature's fault you are buying poorly designed pieces of poo poo and you don't need full pressure across 2 feet of rain shower head to get the dingleberries off.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

It's racist

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goose_Tatum

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.

Milo and POTUS posted:

I knew those towers were no good

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

dialhforhero posted:

This is like a photo of some weird mammal dick comparison like dogs vs. gorillas or something.

The mammal dick comparison expert has logged in.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

3D Megadoodoo posted:

The mammal dick comparison expert has logged in.

Look buddy I gotta make myself feel more confident somehow.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Nalesh posted:

Where's "12 hours later"
That's the "Well Rested" one.

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
https://twitter.com/keeyakeys/status/1295373438857682945?s=21

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

The economy is so bad

Chris Pistols
Oct 20, 2008

Piss Crystals

Honestly thought the clown was pulling out a gun at the end.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Sonderval posted:

They ain’t pretty but they last.

Grenfel at least stayed up which is better than your “towers”.

:lol: Grenfel caught on fire because of poo poo wiring & a bad freezer, it probably couldn't handle the breeze coming off a Cessna's wing let alone a direct hit from a commercial jet

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Chris Pistols posted:

Honestly thought the clown was pulling out a gun at the end.

It just had a little stick with a flag that said BANG!

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

BOOTY-ADE posted:

:lol: Grenfel caught on fire because of poo poo wiring & a bad freezer, it probably couldn't handle the breeze coming off a Cessna's wing let alone a direct hit from a commercial jet

Yeah but no one bothered to take a commercial jet there so it didn't need to either.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Also the company being super cheap with the new facade and not paying the extra few bucks per tile for fire resistant ones.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Mokinokaro posted:

Also the company being super cheap with the new facade and not paying the extra few bucks per tile for fire resistant ones.

"hey, the guy that sold me the tiles said they complied with the regulations! What's that? No his company doesn't exist anymore, why do you ask?"

Stocky Manhood
Jul 29, 2014

Can I get a hat wobble?

It says "No Geese". You're allowed to have one.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Stocky Manhood posted:

It says "No Geese". You're allowed to have one.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Terry Bogard taking out a restraining order on behalf of his adopted son.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

Fabio

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Memento posted:

"hey, the guy that sold me the tiles said they complied with the regulations! What's that? No his company doesn't exist anymore, why do you ask?"

They did comply! The regs they didn't comply with were changed a few years earlier, despite warnings about fire risk.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Someone post the thread.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Elviscat posted:

Just unscrew the shower from the wall and remove the plastic flow restricter from inside it. Jab it with a screwdriver and pop it right out.

Increase the pressure coming out of your shower by 100% right there.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Yeah I got a new shower head for the guestroom shower and it originally sucked. No pressure, no flow, just dribbled out water. Taking it apart and popping out the limiter turned into the best showerhead in the house.

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS

Memento posted:

the best showerhead in the house.

but enough about your wife

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJAGIbPAXxc&t=7618s

Edit: Ignore the length, it's timestamped

MizPiz has a new favorite as of 05:09 on Aug 18, 2020

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Just one specific Goose that is very horrible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LL2AtHo1gk

*HONK*

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

biracial bear for uncut posted:

Just pretend you have motion sickness and take some Dramamine 15 minutes before boarding.

Or do the same thing, but allergies, and take Benadryl.

...why do you have to pretend

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Just one specific Goose that is very horrible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LL2AtHo1gk

*HONK*

:honk:

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

that goose fuckin died so really they should put up signs for him

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

MizPiz posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJAGIbPAXxc&t=7618s

Edit: Ignore the length, it's timestamped

I

what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Is that some kind of Dracula outfit? I don't get it.