Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

What is with the nonstop a tier propaganda? Please don't burn out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Kabuki Shipoopi posted:

Gang tags? I hope I got the sizes right. :ohdear:

With coercer

without coercer

With coercer.

Alligator Tower
Aug 22, 2004

Shouldn't it be Gooseflock tho

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Goosemeet 2024

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

With coercer is great

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

Kabuki Shipoopi posted:

With coercer

without coercer

want

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

a nice tag ill take either.

The Saddest Robot
Apr 17, 2007
In which we scam ourselves into friendship.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
Blue our probe pilot friend in m-0 that I podded three times this morning.

Mjolnerd
Jan 28, 2006

Smellrose

Kabuki Shipoopi posted:

With coercer

without coercer

another vote for 'with coercer' it looks so drat good, great work!

PleasantDirge
Sep 7, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT HOW NOT BEING A FUCKING ASSHOLE ON THE ROAD IS JUST LIKE BEING A JEW AT A NAZI GATHERING BECAUSE I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO NOT BE A FUCKING ASSHOLE AND WHEN PEOPLE TREAT ME LIKE I'M A FUCKING ASSHOLE THAT IS JUST LIKE GENOCIDE

Virigoth posted:

With coercer is great

With is better imo

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

So today started making blueprints. I stupidly forgot that I was the only one making t7 blueprints for a few days until everyone catches up, and I only have 2 blueprint slots and 8 production slots :v_:

We got a gila order from a pubbie that wants to go kill those dratted lowsec gate campers :argh: so I stockpiled enough mins over the past two days while mins were cheap for 2 faction cruisers...then somehow was able to get enough for 3 faction cruisers (this is a ridiculous amount of minerals)

I had the wrecks ready to go, and the invention was 3 hours. With two slots and 54% chance, I ran the first two gila attempts.

We all held hands in chat, but they both failed.

I have enough mats for 6 tries, so I made another two. 3 hours later:

:toot: 15 hour production timer

The 2nd one also got, but I didn't have an order. We began scheming how to get isk out of it, and this is what the market showed:

so before I undercut the 1 bil order for 1 isk, J-Bone got a call and someone wanted to buy the blueprint, like now, for 900 mil.

The Gila will be sold for 2 bil once its out, and then we got 900 mil for the other blueprint.

2.9 bil revenue today. Great job everyone :toot:

Jaxic
Aug 26, 2020

Khris Kruel posted:

So today started making blueprints. I stupidly forgot that I was the only one making t7 blueprints for a few days until everyone catches up, and I only have 2 blueprint slots and 8 production slots :v_:

We got a gila order from a pubbie that wants to go kill those dratted lowsec gate campers :argh: so I stockpiled enough mins over the past two days while mins were cheap for 2 faction cruisers...then somehow was able to get enough for 3 faction cruisers (this is a ridiculous amount of minerals)

I had the wrecks ready to go, and the invention was 3 hours. With two slots and 54% chance, I ran the first two gila attempts.

We all held hands in chat, but they both failed.

I have enough mats for 6 tries, so I made another two. 3 hours later:

:toot: 15 hour production timer

The 2nd one also got, but I didn't have an order. We began scheming how to get isk out of it, and this is what the market showed:

so before I undercut the 1 bil order for 1 isk, J-Bone got a call and someone wanted to buy the blueprint, like now, for 900 mil.

The Gila will be sold for 2 bil once its out, and then we got 900 mil for the other blueprint.

2.9 bil revenue today. Great job everyone :toot:

The Wild West of new tech levels is always insane.

How long till T8?

nakieon
Aug 28, 2020

Jaxic posted:

How long till T8?

63-64 days at 75spm

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

Jaxic posted:

How long till T8?

about 62 days at the earliest

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

yeah I'll have 6 invention slots for T8, this is ridiculous

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Radio Free Kobold posted:

about 62 days at the earliest

Not counting any free SP we get obv.

Crossing fingers for some extended downtime lol

This little thing is legit though!

Thanks Big Drywall Man!

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

MarcusSA posted:

Not counting any free SP we get obv.

I'm thinking there's gonna be some holiday login bonus with SP coming up. We have Halloween and Thanksgiving coming up.

If you are thinking Chinese Holidays I'm not familiar with them but a quick Google says first week of October looks like the next national.

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

I had to click on the skills icon to get my free SP today. Odd way of delivering it. Now I have to fly across the galaxy to pick up my battlecruiser chip stealth bomber that I skilled up. :cool:

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

First Goon Battlecruiser coming out in 4 hours 20 mins :weed:

winner is Olga26 Jiagu, since someone sold me a Harbinger Prototype blueprint for cheap to help goons.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Khris Kruel posted:

winner is Olga26 Jiagu

:toot:

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Alligator Tower posted:

Shouldn't it be Gooseflock tho

yeah

it should flip back and forth between goosefleet and gooseflock

MadMadi
Mar 16, 2012

Kabuki Shipoopi posted:

With coercer

without coercer

These are incredible, and I concur that one with the coercer is superior.

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

If I fall, you don't get the head, right? If you lose the head, you're fucked!

Dang thanks for the support guys! I didn't think this would be that popular! Here is the updated tag.

Edit: if anyone wants to edit this and animate it or something fun let me know and I'll send you the .psd. I don't really know how to do that kind of stuff well, I mean, I can learn, but it'll probably look better if a pro did it. I haven't hosed with photoshop in about 6 years until this game. The goose gimmick really inspired me to get back into dumb photoshops.

Kabuki Shipoopi fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Sep 17, 2020

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Kabuki Shipoopi posted:

Dang thanks for the support guys! I didn't think this would be that popular! Here is the updated tag.

hell yeah, i want that (as long as lowtax and his mum don't get a cent)

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

HAWNCK

Those rule

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

If I fall, you don't get the head, right? If you lose the head, you're fucked!

Here is my attempt at reanimating it with a suggested recolor

Back by request, red and yellow animated

Edit: I will keep at this until i get it just right!

Kabuki Shipoopi fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Sep 17, 2020

MadMadi
Mar 16, 2012

Kaysette posted:

hell yeah, i want that (as long as lowtax and his mum don't get a cent)

:same:

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

I’d put that on a shirt, pint glass, sticker on my laptop, and on my car as a bumper sticker

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

So I'm out in a retriever with two Mk7 Strip Miners. I have no other enhancements or rigs. Skills are 4/3/0 on both strip miners and industrial ship command.

I have an ore hold of 27,600. Roughly every ~8 seconds I pull in random ore around me. Roughly 45 when its pyroxeres, 16 when it's jaspet. The lasers pick one asteroid every 8 seconds. And each one picks an asteroid.

My ore hold fills up about 9-10% per laser cycle, which is 180 seconds I think.

I probably won't be mining much and throw this in for MEAN usage, but maybe someone else can figure out if that's good.

It works just as advertised, randomly pulls in whatevers around me.

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

Khris Kruel posted:

So I'm out in a retriever with two Mk7 Strip Miners. I have no other enhancements or rigs. Skills are 4/3/0 on both strip miners and industrial ship command.

I have an ore hold of 27,600. Roughly every ~8 seconds I pull in random ore around me. Roughly 45 when its pyroxeres, 16 when it's jaspet. The lasers pick one asteroid every 8 seconds. And each one picks an asteroid.

My ore hold fills up about 9-10% per laser cycle, which is 180 seconds I think.

I probably won't be mining much and throw this in for MEAN usage, but maybe someone else can figure out if that's good.

It works just as advertised, randomly pulls in whatevers around me.

If you position yourself such that only one asteroid is in range, will they both exclusively mine that asteroid?

Rynder
Mar 26, 2009
I don't know about the newest autopilot change were it waits for you to load in. Everything is so much slower now.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Radio Free Kobold posted:

If you position yourself such that only one asteroid is in range, will they both exclusively mine that asteroid?

yes

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

Rynder posted:

I don't know about the newest autopilot change were it waits for you to load in. Everything is so much slower now.

It's rather discouraging in that it is addressing the entirely wrong problem.

People didn't want to "wait for load", they wanted to never be camped ever. They were dying before load because they were idiots.

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

Kabuki Shipoopi posted:

this gang tag looks better than the one with purple spaceships

BromanderData
Mar 20, 2013

Stroke it with me

The Chosen One

Kabuki Shipoopi posted:

Those are excellent.

JagerNinja
Sep 13, 2011

Steely-eyed Missile of a Man

Kabuki Shipoopi posted:

I think I prefer the red/orange one, but drat, slap either one on anything and I'll take a dozen.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

JagerNinja posted:

I think I prefer the red/orange one

:hmmyes:

ps during a mining op we just blew up a hauler with an entire corp hangar's worth of loot, estimated at half a billion ISK total

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Send me a PM when you've put the finishing touches on the gangtag and I'll get to work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Can the honk do the shaking thing like :honk: