Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/Ellis_Samizdat/status/1324124629271777282

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

35 years young

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

https://twitter.com/Soapmoine/status/1324286193106898944?s=20

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

why do all these washington dipshits wear their glasses way way down on their nose like a disapproving father

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

Roosevelt posted:

why do all these washington dipshits wear their glasses way way down on their nose like a disapproving father

they're dipshits, op

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

???

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
i have no idea what it means, but contextually i am guessing there's some sort of chud sovereign citizen meme going around about ballots needing watermarks to be valid

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

like it or not this is what peak male performance looks like

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

https://www.reddit.com/r/moderatepolitics/comments/jof656/watermarked_ballots/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
the government is using your real bank account name to cast FRAUDULINT votes for joe biden

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Is Stealing An Election Real Hahahaha America Just Count The Votes Like America Open Your Postal Ballots Haha

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/marklevinshow/status/1324406883600506880

Apr 7, 2003

The chud conspiracy theory of the week is that 'legitimate' ballots have invisible watermarks on them and that soon Trump will have them all seized and they'll be able to identify the fraudulent ballots via the lacking watermark.

It's insane poo poo as usual lmao

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

my ballot had a gold fringe

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I remember desperate hildawg stans saying the electors would save us from the obviously unqualified trump and lol

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
elections can be stolen but it's through gerrymandering and court shenanigans, nobody's gonna outright undermine the entire system that way, as much as trump wants them to

at least, not yet. give it a few more elections.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Cold on a Cob posted:

elections can be stolen but it's through gerrymandering and court shenanigans, nobody's gonna outright undermine the entire system that way, as much as trump wants them to

at least, not yet. give it a few more elections.

From what all the high up GOP members are saying it sounds like they're completely fine with throwing him under the bus. I guess they think they can use that to rally the chuds in 2024 or the 2022 midterms.

I'd be kind of curious how many of these people are loyal to Donny vs loyal to the GOP.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i think a lot of his supporters are reactionaries roped in by his cult of personality

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
it's always funny to see the line they won't cross, out of cowardice, i assume.

you've gone so very far, why lose your nerve here?

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

the gop leadership just used trump and his associated cult of personality to keep the money flowing where it should be, they got their tax cut and conservative judges seated and now he's outlived his usefulness

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

qirex posted:

I remember desperate hildawg stans saying the electors would save us from the obviously unqualified trump and lol

jill stein will do a recount! send her money!

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

all the ALL CAPS whiny tweets are pretty funny

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/jonbernhardt/status/1324430280476762114

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

qirex posted:

the gop leadership just used trump and his associated cult of personality to keep the money flowing where it should be, they got their tax cut and conservative judges seated and now he's outlived his usefulness

guaranteed he is total persona non grata behind the scenes right now. everyone who toadied up to him for the last four years is dropping him like he's radioactive. he's still president for another 3 months, but nobody's gonna be giving him the time of day any more. just a senile old man sitting in his chair yelling at the tv, completely unaware of what's going on, ignored by everyone.

you almost feel bad for him but you totally don't lol

Apr 7, 2003

qirex posted:

Much like your posting!

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Roosevelt posted:

all the ALL CAPS whiny tweets are pretty funny

reminder that levins voice is indistinguishable from master shake

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

graph posted:

oh man, that video of his rants over ATHF footage was unreal

this would be incredible, no lie

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

graph posted:

levin, donald sterling, donny trump, what is it with these old conservatives that gives them that voice

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Much like your posting!

joke’s on you my posts were never useful

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

AnimeIsTrash posted:

From what all the high up GOP members are saying it sounds like they're completely fine with throwing him under the bus. I guess they think they can use that to rally the chuds in 2024 or the 2022 midterms.

I'd be kind of curious how many of these people are loyal to Donny vs loyal to the GOP.

most of the people I know that support trump were trade unionists that voted Democrat until Obama then latched onto Trump

all of them hate the GOP and think Trump was stringing them along instead of the opposite

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

graph posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYz0RaZSMsA

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Roosevelt posted:

levin, donald sterling, donny trump, what is it with these old conservatives that gives them that voice

they don't interact with anyone but other failsons and their own yes-men, so they develop all kinds of abnormal tics and behaviors. like periodically there'll be a gossip piece on some weird habit that a politician has, like ted cruz only eating cans of soup or iirc hillary also had a bizarre eating thing. they do it because they're completely out of touch with how normal people live and act, and nobody around them will tell them otherwise.

literally i do not believe that this isn't the master shake voice actor doing a bit.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello
it's like how i'd imagine a rodent with a microphone and a universal translator would sound like

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

democrats continue to be tone deaf and get the wrong message from this weeks events

https://twitter.com/ericawerner/status/1324439295847968768?s=21

in other news, water is wet

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Anti-hellworld: mississippi voted to replace their old state flag (which contains the traitors' flag) with this much nicer design

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Sagebrush posted:

Anti-hellworld: mississippi voted to replace their old state flag (which contains the traitors' flag) with this much nicer design

flag vendor lobby excited to sell lots of new flags [and even more old flags to racists now that they're "banned"]

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

what horribly racist things do the flower and coloured stripes represent?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

There is nothing that chuds love more than desecrating flags and flying improper colors

infernal machines posted:

what horribly racist things do the flower and coloured stripes represent?

The magnolia was on the original state flag, before they changed it to include the confederate flag twenty years after the civil war in the KKK era. The blue stripe represents the Mississippi River and the unusual star at the top is a choctaw symbol.

Except for the motto it's pretty good imo

Sagebrush fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Nov 5, 2020