Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

sinky posted:

Some new chapters of Snow Country :bisonyes:

Which you should read soon before mangadex goes down for maintenance/upgrades yet again.
I did not realize this came back last month. Thanks for the heads up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cephas
May 11, 2009

Humanity's real enemy is me!
Hya hya foowah!
Witch's Servant is the gayest and transest thing i've ever fr*cking read, it's great

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

I was genuinely pumped to finally read Sailor Moon this year, but apparently "simultaneous digital and physical release" for the Eternal Edition means "physical release on schedule and digital release idk whenever we get around to it I guess".

And I mean, yeah, if I start reading with volume 1 now they will probably have the digital volume 10 out by the time I get there, but argh.

So in the meantime I'm just reading Forbidden Scrollery.

Cephas posted:

Witch's Servant is the gayest and transest thing i've ever fr*cking read, it's great

It looks so good and I can't wait for it to finish :negative:

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

remember the demon lord and his horns

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I loving loathed that part so no, no I do not.

Cephas
May 11, 2009

Humanity's real enemy is me!
Hya hya foowah!
the horny demon was the friends we made along the way

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

So that Melancholic Girl sure took a new direction

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
Which one? The two going on a date but the tall girl doesnt know its a date?

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
After a bit of a delay, there's a new chapter of Cuprum's Bride In which Shiina minds the store front

Things go well

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

Brought To You By posted:

After a bit of a delay, there's a new chapter of Cuprum's Bride In which Shiina minds the store front

Things go well

it's v good :3:

meanwhile, the raptor wife teaches the local garrison some respect

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
latest chapter of Futari Ashita mo Sorenari ni was super cute :3:
finally, he proposed! :toot:

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Extremely blessed.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Holy poo poo, the tags on baka-updates for that series make it seem extremely powerful.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Everything Burrito posted:

latest chapter of Futari Ashita mo Sorenari ni was super cute :3:
finally, he proposed! :toot:

Oh hey it reminds of how I proposed to my wife.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I really like how down to earth that comic is. Like their interactions feel really natural, just a couple of people living life and having a good time.

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf
I Don't Know What My Little Sister's Friend Is Thinking! just had its last chapter and has gone on indefinite hiatus. :(

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Now we'll never know what his little sister's friend is thinking. :smith:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
lesbian voice actresses updated

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

God this is too real

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Tadokoro-san has had some recent updates.

The webcomic version (the one further along in the story) has had a handful of them this week, one of which reveals the protagonist of Tadokoros's newest work:

The serialized version, however, has had over 50 updates this past month. It's not caught up to the webcomic yet, but it is significantly closer.

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

ikoku nikki continues to provide critical advice

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I really hope Ikoku Nikki gets a english physical release

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

Lube Enthusiast posted:

I really hope Ikoku Nikki gets a english physical release

i missed my chance at getting wandering son (regardless of the ending it was still extremely powerful). if ikoku nikki gets a nice hc release i'm jumping on that poo poo post haste.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Aw, Slow Motion ended. I enjoyed the art, but I felt it'd been meandering for a while and I'm not familiar enough with the 80s idol references to get the most out of it.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Chas McGill posted:

Aw, Slow Motion ended. I enjoyed the art, but I felt it'd been meandering for a while and I'm not familiar enough with the 80s idol references to get the most out of it.

The last volume was mercifully translated at a really good pace as someone else jumped on the project. Glad it got an ending, and it's not a bad ending. But yeah, the title isn't just a song reference.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
futari escape is a manga about a manga author who constantly feels stressed under deadlines trying to escape reality with her unemployed lazy gremlin senpai from her old high school

it's pretty cute if you want a yuri manga with a very relaxed, casual dynamic between the main couple. just about the daily lives of two depressed early 20s lesbians

The Colonel fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Nov 13, 2020

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Senpai has an extremely powerful character design.

Wow she evolves from just a fang to full shark teeth after a few chapters

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Gotta love a beach arc when it's done well. Also gotta love that the series isn't dragging out the joke of Sakuradaimon being overly serious. Glad he's getting his feelings sorted and that was a nice confession. Poor vice-president still doesn't get that his true love is right next to him.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
Yeah its nice that he's dumb but also loving PAYING ATTENTION.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
huh, didn't realize dumb prefect mangaka also did onani master kurosawa (art), molester man, sesuji wo pin! competitive dance, and destroy all humankind: mtg (art)

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
The writer for Onani Master Kurosawa also writes Destroy All Humankind

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
also did something called last menhealer, which the mangadex commentariat did not like at all

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

Time is dead and meaning has no meaning!
This might be me projecting, but I got real autism spectrum vibes from Sakuradaimon this chapter. His childhood story in particular reminds me of similar things I used to do as a dumb autistic child.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Coaaab posted:

huh, didn't realize dumb prefect mangaka also did onani master kurosawa (art), molester man, sesuji wo pin! competitive dance, and destroy all humankind: mtg (art)

Wait really? I wouldn't have pegged them for the same artist at all.

Chicken Thumbs posted:

This might be me projecting, but I got real autism spectrum vibes from Sakuradaimon this chapter. His childhood story in particular reminds me of similar things I used to do as a dumb autistic child.

Yano from Yuri Is My Job gives me similar vibes as well, though I don't have the same personal experience.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Girls always look at the faces of the guys they like. Oh but this does not bode well for our prospective couple.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
Any good shojo/josei recs as of late?

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
What's your list of updates you look forward to most?

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm not reading that much that's not BL anymore, but these are the ones I'm still keeping up with:

actual shoujo/josei titles:
Tonari wa Nani o Kuu Hito zo - Horoyoi (this is a sequel/continuation)
Tsun-Ama na Kareshi
Namaikizakari
Honnou Switch
I'm Nearly 30 but This is My First Love
My Androgynous Boyfriend (actually I need to get caught up on this & buy the newest book)

others:
A Side Character's Love Story (aka Mobuko's Love)
Futari Ashitamo Sorenarini
Ice Guy and the Cool Female Colleague

Also Demon Prince of Momochi House wrapped up recently and it hits some of the same notes as Kamisama Kiss imo, and if you'd like to read some non-romance josei, while isn't super recent The Seven Princes of the Thousand-Year Labyrinth is licensed and complete and not super long.

Bokura no Kiseki is getting regular updates lately as well but I'm so far behind I'm probably going to have to start it over just to remember who everyone is :negative:

e: oh yeah, it hasn't gotten updated in a while but if you haven't read what's translated of Ii ne! Hikaru Genji-kun yet get on that asap

Everything Burrito fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Nov 16, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Here's something new that seems promising; it's licensed on Coolmic so if you want to read it legally you'll have to use your phone or something because they're mobile-only
Love Rehab

After a breakup, the MC is feeling her age (30 :corsair: ) and decides to put herself back out there and find a younger guy. It doesn't really work out like she planned but she ends up encountering her older (40-ish) boss who she thought of as being dried up and past it. The first couple of chapters were pretty funny, and the art was good (and the boss is hot) so I'm probably going to follow it for a while and see how it goes. Content-wise this one will probably be pretty smutty like a lot of the other titles they publish but it hasn't hit that point yet so I'm hoping it'll build the relationship up a bit first. The characters seem pretty fun so far :3