Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

feel bad for ppl with kids but being with my wife owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Taintrunner posted:

you voted for a warmongering rapist in exchange for nothing, you command absolutely zero authority. get real. go suck off wall street's boots some more, since that's all your "leftism" amounts to.

You're literally a member of the capitalist class, like even when you're correct it's baffling that you think you have any leftist legitimacy.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Taintrunner posted:

you voted for a warmongering rapist in exchange for nothing, you command absolutely zero authority. get real. go suck off wall street's boots some more, since that's all your "leftism" amounts to.

user/av combo lol

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

shovelbum posted:

You're literally a member of the capitalist class, like even when you're correct it's baffling that you think you have any leftist legitimacy.

did I tell you to vote for a warmongering austerity freak and his anti-labor administration? no? nobody cares.

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

Iron Crowned posted:

Two observations I made today eating lunch in my car for the first time (it was too cold and windy to eat on the bench today) :

1) the sheer amount of people who go somewhere for lunch. It's an observation I've made before, but drat I never realized that most of the office just goes somewhere else for an hour, but not only that most of them are piling into cars in groups of two or three.

2) The 90's at Noon, it's an hour, there's a ton of music from the years 1990 - 1999, you don't have to play two Red Hot Chili Peppers songs, FFS.

As the floor tech I have to go somewhere else or people will keep interrupting my lunch break. I was sitting in the breakroom one time trying to eat my sandwich while someone bitched at me about their IT problems. When I worked downtown I had to go at least 3 blocks away else people would find me.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

it's time for

run
those
taints!!!!!

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

run my taint babey ❤️

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here this the *cough* Covid thread *cough*

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's insanely loving ballsy to claim that your employer can't make you work through corona, when A) that's already happened, if you read the actual thread you're posting in and B) you support a president that is literally planning to do precisely that

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Taintrunner posted:

It's insanely loving ballsy to claim that your employer can't make you work through corona, when A) that's already happened, if you read the actual thread you're posting in and B) you support a president that is literally planning to do precisely that

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Taintrunner posted:

They've bullied people into working where I work, and threatened firing

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Gio posted:

youre unemployed and living in manhattan. sit the gently caress down.

are you really sitting here bashing someone for being unemployed right now? is that actually what you're doing?

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

shovelbum posted:

Lol what about seeing ur first hotties of ur preference upon stepping off the boat and feeling like a Tex Avery wolf

lol!! i should've gotten a respirator without a speech diaphragm so i can safely AWOOOOOGA undetected from a safe distance

WoodrowSkillson posted:

btw im going to make this tonight cause of this post

:yeah:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
liberals already got away with shoving your kids back in school in the midst of a pandemic and infecting tens of thousands of them as well as teachers, creating superspreader events across the country, and you think they give a poo poo about protecting labor? nyuk nyuk nyuk.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Taintrunner posted:

did I tell you to vote for a warmongering austerity freak and his anti-labor administration? no? nobody cares.

Warmongering and austerity are in your interests, yours, directly and uncontroversially. You could rape anyone you wanted in broad daylight and walk. Your weird Joe Biden obsession doesn't give you a pass on being exactly what he and Trump are!

thats not candy
Mar 10, 2010

Hell Gem

snoo posted:

run my taint babey ❤️

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

shovelbum posted:

Warmongering and austerity are in your interests, yours, directly and uncontroversially. You could rape anyone you wanted in broad daylight and walk. Your weird Joe Biden obsession doesn't give you a pass on being exactly what he and Trump are!

If you want to invent an elaborate fanfiction about other posters out of some bizarre grudge, go right ahead and humiliate yourself.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

shovelbum posted:

what the gently caress is this post

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

shovelbum posted:

My millionaire chud mayor cousin showed up with no rsvp and no gift and a party of 4 lmao

You should have had your parents bounce him.

Serf
May 5, 2011

i'm here for the taintrunner lore

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

hi everyone please shut up about whatever idiot poo poo you're on about thanks

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

why is number so low today? lazy rear end states

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

brugroffil posted:

gently caress you

snake and bake
Feb 23, 2005

:theroni:

Toph Bei Fong posted:

Walmart does not treat their employees very well, to put it mildly. Here's a huge report from Human Rights Watch

https://www.hrw.org/reports/2007/us0507/5.htm

So chosing Walmart employees over Instacart or whatever ones isn't substantially better for the workers.

lol at arguing which is more heavily exploited, the walmart employee or the gig worker

You know they both are. Does it really matter which one is slightly worse than the other?

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Crazypoops posted:

gently caress you

:hmmyes:

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
making fun of taintrunner for being a kept husband is one thing but I think maybe, just maybe, calling him a rapist for being anti-joe biden does not make as much sense as you might think it did

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos
Can the rich liberals and rich chuds have a separate thread where they argue about whose parents have bigger boats and stuff

You know, so they stop making GBS threads up this thread with their "ideas"

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

brugroffil posted:

Something Awful dot com

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
anyone making fun of taintrunner for living the vrchat dream is jelly as hell :gary:

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

MorrisBae posted:

Can the rich liberals and rich chuds have a separate thread where they argue about whose parents have bigger boats and stuff

You know, so they stop making GBS threads up this thread with their "ideas"

if I was interested in an argument about whose son is a bigger loser I'd rewatch the presidential debates

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

empty whippet box posted:

making fun of taintrunner for being a kept husband is one thing but I think maybe, just maybe, calling him a rapist for being anti-joe biden does not make as much sense as you might think it did

He's not as far as I know a rapist but his class characteristics mean that this is by choice rather than any fear of consequences

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

shovelbum posted:

lol wtf

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

shovelbum posted:

:wtc:

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

empty whippet box posted:

I think it's an attempt to link the runner of taints to the capital class who profits off of all sorts of horrific human exploitation

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

brugroffil posted:

I think it's an attempt to link the runner of taints to the capital class who profits off of all sorts of horrific human exploitation

He's literally a millionaire capitalist!

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

man this thread sucks poo poo

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Jon Irenicus posted:

man this thread sucks poo poo

thanks for announcing your presence

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

shovelbum posted:

He's not as far as I know a rapist but his class characteristics mean that this is by choice rather than any fear of consequences

having a totally 100% normal one today I see

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

shovelbum posted:

did you get corona already because it's clearly superspread into your brain and damaged it permanently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Giga Gaia posted:

anyone making fun of taintrunner for living the vrchat dream is jelly as hell :gary:

I have fantasies where I don't leave the house, instead my weeks are chuds screaming plague at me with masks on thier chins