Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I want the team that makes the Yakuza game to make the next Sonic game.

https://www.nme.com/en_asia/news/ga...ga%27s%20brand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
My daughter finally, after years of trying, got me good tonight. We were having Second Thanksgiving with her bio dad's household and I kept teasing her about her obsession with this new anime, Assassination Classroom.

"Yeah, Cobi? Well, at least I didn't pick Triss over Yennifer!"

I mean, how do I even come back from that one? It was only one time three years ago, but still...

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Assassination Classroom is some good stuff

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

CobiWann posted:

pick Triss over Yennifer!"

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

CobiWann posted:

My daughter finally, after years of trying, got me good tonight. We were having Second Thanksgiving with her bio dad's household and I kept teasing her about her obsession with this new anime, Assassination Classroom.

"Yeah, Cobi? Well, at least I didn't pick Triss over Yennifer!"

I mean, how do I even come back from that one? It was only one time three years ago, but still...

That would be fire if you weren't right to do so.
(I went for Triss and got Yennifer. It was fine I guess).

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

triss sucks but the funniest thing of all time is the guy who writes the witcher books making her truly terrible in the books to own cd project red because he gets almost nothing from the games.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i chose the red light button, at the end

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i dont know any of that crap

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Couple of years ago when I didn't understand what the gently caress game people were talking about it was safe to assume it was Mass Effect but now it's almost always The Witcher and Yakuza.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I didn't gently caress a single thing in the Witcher video game sex is wrong and gross.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i installed a mod that turned Triss into Pepsiman and chose Pepsiman[1].

[1]this is a reference to the "I Choose Pepsi" ad campaign and the Pepsiman video game for the PlayStation.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Pepis Man

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

I didn't gently caress a single thing in the Witcher video game sex is wrong and gross.

The witcher 3 has some of the best romance of any media out there especially the Yennifer route through blood and wine.

The best relationships I've ever seen though is undertale without a doubt

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Shard posted:

The witcher 3 has some of the best romance of any media out there especially the Yennifer route through blood and wine.

The best relationships I've ever seen though is undertale without a doubt

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

:mods:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Barefoot legal

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

This is why the left will never be united.

EDIT: Also the true path of a Witcher is to gently caress it up with both of them and just chill with your monster-slaying daughter.

EDIT 2: and Shani

Dimebags Brain fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Nov 29, 2020

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

The best relationships I've ever seen though is meet n gently caress kingdom without a doubt

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

trap sprung

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I couldn't beat the spider in undertale but all the relationships up to that point were toxic ones. video game characters need to keep their clothes on, even if I angle the camera to clip through their clothes their should be a chastity belt underneath with some text on it shaming me.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Are you one of those southern people who call it 'dressing' because 'stuffing' an orifice is just too woeful a phrase?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Check out the undertale music

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i refer to stuffing as forcemeat

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Cavauro posted:

i refer to stuffing as forcemeat
The sentence "it is risky to forcemeat a bird" is a good one

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfq2ONlaALo

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

I couldn't beat the spider in undertale but all the relationships up to that point were toxic ones. video game characters need to keep their clothes on, even if I angle the camera to clip through their clothes their should be a chastity belt underneath with some text on it shaming me.

You are Dean Venture in that episode where he yells at his dad and his brother for loving

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

thnx for whoever talking about phil ochs. i have a lot of blind spots so i neva heard of this guy before that and he’s got good songs. + died a crazy freaky guy which is always cool.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

yea ok posted:

thnx for whoever talking about phil ochs. i have a lot of blind spots so i neva heard of this guy before that and he’s got good songs. + died a crazy freaky guy which is always cool.

Seconded!

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Dangerous Person posted:

Assassination Classroom is some good stuff

It... kinda is? At least all the videos and memes she shows me for it are. And it's getting her away from My Hero Academia for a few weeks.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 40 hours!

:shrug:

ItohRespectArmy posted:

triss sucks but the funniest thing of all time is the guy who writes the witcher books making her truly terrible in the books to own cd project red because he gets almost nothing from the games.

None of the Witcher books were published after Witcher 3 which is the one that made all that money, so I'm not sure about that timeline friend.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Assassination Classroom owns

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
rear end-rear end-in

Good word.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I’m a very bad gamer that just couldn’t get into Witcher 3 and never finished it yet played Assassin’s Creed Odyssey for like 150 hours.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

CobiWann posted:

It... kinda is? At least all the videos and memes she shows me for it are. And it's getting her away from My Hero Academia for a few weeks.

She has good taste in shonen

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

The Stroker Ace posted:

I’m a very bad gamer that just couldn’t get into Witcher 3 and never finished it yet played Assassin’s Creed Odyssey for like 150 hours.

I've never played any Assassin creed games but I did finish the Witcher 3 and it took forever and also sucked so I'm sure you're actually on the right path.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Eat My Fuc posted:

I've never played any Assassin creed games but I did finish the Witcher 3 and it took forever and also sucked so I'm sure you're actually on the right path.

Eat My Fuc.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
I am playing Valhalla and really enjoying it and how it is different than previous games of its series.

Odyssey I played for fifty hours and felt like I “barely” played it.

Witcher 3 I beat and never touched the DLC even though I owned it. I know it’s good. Shut up.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

You're getting high off the hot takes

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Captain Magic posted:

I am playing Valhalla and really enjoying it and how it is different than previous games of its series.

Odyssey I played for fifty hours and felt like I “barely” played it.

Witcher 3 I beat and never touched the DLC even though I owned it. I know it’s good. Shut up.

I’m kind of struggling through Valhalla honestly. I just want to try and get through it before Cyberpunk comes out. I’m only about 30 hours in so far. Still a lot to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Eat My Fuc deciding the fight the crusade against video games is not the turn I was expecting towards the end of the year, but I can't say it isn't happening.