Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I hope all the posters have a Christmas or whatever else they celebrate, even the MMA posters despite the fact that they love the fake sport

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

merry christmas goon pals, i am wearing my new schadenfreude shirt with pride :unsmith:

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.

Cavauro posted:

you ever do card roguelikes. i go back and slay the spire all the dang time. just a nice cool experience where even when you get all tense it's entirely of your own volition and you can calm down and sit there farting or tab out and watch a vid or something. no reflex needed. Credits: thanks to Captain Magic for saying "slay the spire" earlier.

Being thanked by Cav makes this the best Christmas ever.

Merry Christmas everybody or just a good December 25th to you if you’d prefer.

Credits: thanks to Cavauro for making all this possible

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Merry Christmas and Happy Honda Days!

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YekZoouZn9E

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Merry Christmas y'all

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
merry christmas to everyone who posts in my thread, especially my friends, and even my enemies, of which there are many.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Do your enemies know they're your enemy or is it like a list you have written down?

Also Merry Christmas very pleasant thread of pleasant people!

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I am Seth's enemy

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Spiderdrake posted:

Do your enemies know they're your enemy or is it like a list you have written down?

Also Merry Christmas very pleasant thread of pleasant people!

Seth Rollins keeping track of his Forums Enemies

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I like poster Seth Rollins but I am still Perry Blake on that list

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
one must choose to become my enemy. i hope you all got nice presents.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I hope you all have safe and drama free Christmases and I'd have socially distanced Christmas gatherings with any of you

If you're lonely this Christmas just know that next year is going to be way better because although we've all gotten beaten down this year there has to be an upward trend soon so hang on until next christmas because we all want you to not only be here in PSP but in real life too - you as a person have so much value and you're going to make yourself and someone else very happy in the long run

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Sometimes I think it gets lost that there are actual people behind these posts we make here and whether we disagree or not or try to dunk on each other or not or whatever interactions we have you all deserve happiness and regardless of how corny it sounds I hope you all find it

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Miles Morales is good so far. I hear it is short, which is good actually. More games should endeavor to be under 700 hours long

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
Every game should be 701 hours long exactly. If they are less than this then they’re can’t be considered anything except a failure. If they’re more, they are tryhard scum

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I'm pretty sure Assassin's Creed Odyssey has an ending but after roughly six thousand hours in I don't remember who I even am anymore

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I beat pillars of eternity 2 and started a new game up. Holy poo poo its great

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

I am watching Flavor of Love, a science fiction show in which a small Club of Tarts cattily destroy one another in mortal combat for the affections of an orc from Lord of the Rings

Bluedeanie fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Dec 27, 2020

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Shard posted:

I beat pillars of eternity 2 and started a new game up. Holy poo poo its great

This thread made me start a new game. I forgot how good it is.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i started a new game, or bew name as i accidentally typed at first, in the original pillars of eternity several months ago with plans to import over to the second game and replay that way. but i stopped playing the first game relatively early on. might just go ahead to the sequel here in a little while. i've played them both already. now that's a tale

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
happy holidays y’all, call your mom or mom surrogate tomorrow and tell em you love em

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Hey guys I turn 34 in a couple weeks and I realize that's still young but there's a part of me that feels old as gently caress and with recent events I just want everyone to know if anything ever happens to me I just want people to know I love them and I hope I was always as good of a person as people saw and never as bad as my brain says I am.

I hope I'm worth something to the world, because man do I love it.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Hey guys I turn 34 in a couple weeks and I realize that's still young but there's a part of me that feels old as gently caress and with recent events I just want everyone to know if anything ever happens to me I just want people to know I love them and I hope I was always as good of a person as people saw and never as bad as my brain says I am.

You rock

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Foochs your undying love for Mox always brings a smile to my face :)

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Afaik you are good and cool, all you can do is be the best you possible and just keep putting one foot in front of the other

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

hard to get to sleep tonight :smith:

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

I got pretty drunk and that helped

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Foochs, you’re a good dude.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

The Stroker Ace posted:

Foochs, you’re a good dude.
:yeah:

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I've always liked Foochs, seems like a good egg.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Your forums posts make me happy, so you're contributing to my happiness, my Foochs.

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

the collective face turn of eat my foochs, an sas success story

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

We've disagreed at times but I think I speak for many others when I say the world in general, and this little subforum in particular, would be much poorer without you around. :glomp:

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Procrastinator posted:

the collective face turn of eat my foochs, an sas success story

They didn't turn face - they were always faces. The forum just stopped being heel.

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

Shard posted:

They didn't turn face - they were always faces. The forum just stopped being heel.

this is revisionist history but i understand why you feel the need

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Procrastinator posted:

this is revisionist history but i understand why you feel the need

I was there I saw it all. Yall were the heels. Hell I probably was too. Can't remember everything I ever posted.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I was absolutely a heel tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Eat My Fuc posted:

I was absolutely a heel tbh
You also beat yourself up too much

People were just reacting like you were the son of Angry Grimace and Kimoa Kid and that other guy that stanned for WWE

Three men and an Eat My Fuccy