Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

You're all terrible except for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

ive always been a face.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Spiderdrake posted:

You also beat yourself up too much

People were just reacting like you were the son of Angry Grimace and Kimoa Kid and that other guy that stanned for WWE

Three men and an Eat My Fuccy

Grimace had the greatest face turn in all of McDonalds lore, from stealing milkshakes to sharing and enjoying them.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
Me? I’m the graphic that comes up before title matches

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Im just a guy. I am neither heel nor face. I have in me the capacity for great friendship and love. but i am also a human and i too err and fall short of the glory of god. I think life is a lil more gray sometimes

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I’m pretty okay most of the time.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

My fiancé gave me a lil Grimace toy for Christmas, thought you should all know since you know my intense feelings for The Grimace.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I'm just a jobber. One day I'm wrestling Dark Order, next day I'm wrestling Jurassic Express.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I am a wrestling news man, who likes to say horrible dogshit for views and then say, "I hope I am proven wrong," to convince everyone that I am actually just an unbiased and respectable truthseeker

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

they call me the ocean man

EDIT: they made a song about me actually

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Procrastinator posted:

they call me the ocean man

EDIT: they made a song about me actually

I love ween. been listening to Quebec all week

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I'm a wild card

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
I'm a good hand.

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

What games are you all playing? I've been addicted to Cyberpunk but one plus playthroughs in and I think I need to mix it up a bit. Prior to this was playing Streets of Rogue, Troubleshooter, and Furi.

CobiWann posted:

I'm a good hand.

GODHAND

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i bought Crusader Kings 3 on Christmas and i've played it for 25 hours

it is way better than 2. wars make sense now. the crusades actually work and i installed my sister as the Queen of Syria. i haven't had to cheat once. and there are already tons of mods to make it a weird sex pervert game, so i'm really enjoying it.

Shayna Baszler fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Dec 28, 2020

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
The same family or multiple families?

edit: also I am back on minecraft after half a decade in the wilderness.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
How do I keep my gang tags when I buy a new avatar? I've been putting it off since we got Notax'd.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

karmicknight posted:

The same family or multiple families?

the same family. the tutorial starts you as the Duke of Munster and i've just been going to town on the Iberian peninsula and England. when we won the crusade for Syria they actually gave me the option of continuing as the Queen of Syria, but i chose to stay with Ireland. i love this game so much.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'll play that game

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

ck3 makes it a lot clearer who is the heir to each title and why, and god drat if that isn't the one thing i wanted improved from ck2

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I stopped playing Cyberpunk to do a playthrough of Trials of Mana. I reisntalled Pillars of Eternity 2 so I could finally try out turn-based mode but haven't gotten to it yet. I'm messing around on TEW which you can see in that thread. But really I'm just tired. I didn't get executive function for Christmas and I don't really feel like doing much of anything. I have an eye docs appointment to cancel then I think I might go back to bed.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I've been playing the new Hitman games for a few months as they have a heck of a lot of content, though I'll probably be easing off on it soon as some challenges seem too much of a pain to bother with. I also replayed FF7 and am just about to finish a replay of FFX. :)

My friend got me The Last of Us for Christmas so I guess that will be next!

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

I really wish FFX would show up on game pass already. They claimed 13 months ago XGP was going to get 15 FF games and its up to 5 now or something. So weird.

ChrisBTY posted:

I stopped playing Cyberpunk to do a playthrough of Trials of Mana.
Is this a game in a series and you should play the other games in the series first or is it standalone?

I hate googling this stuff too much since you end up just spoiling games that way.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 35 hours!

Punch McLightning posted:

How do I keep my gang tags when I buy a new avatar? I've been putting it off since we got Notax'd.

They're just img tags under your avatar, your current one is

code:
[img]https://fi.somethingawful.com/safs/titles/65/9c/00084343.0001.jpg[/img]
family sticks together

[img]https://fi.somethingawful.com/images/gangtags/paintchamp.png[/img]
[img]https://fi.somethingawful.com/images/gangtags/delamuerte.png[/img]
[img]https://fi.somethingawful.com/images/gangtags/darkorder.gif[/img]
The first part gets generated by the picture you upload but you can use the preview thing on the title change page to make sure it ends up looking right.

Brut fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Dec 28, 2020

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
Just started Spider-Man on PS4.

I've also realized I really like tower defense games so I started playing X-Morph Defense. I think I got it in a humble bundle. Just finishing up the DLC now.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

Brut posted:

They're just img tags under your avatar, your current one is

code:
[timg]https://fi.somethingawful.com/safs/titles/65/9c/00084343.0001.jpg[/timg]
family sticks together

[timg]https://fi.somethingawful.com/images/gangtags/paintchamp.png[/timg]
[timg]https://fi.somethingawful.com/images/gangtags/delamuerte.png[/timg]
[timg]https://fi.somethingawful.com/images/gangtags/darkorder.gif[/timg]
The first part gets generated by the picture you upload but you can use the preview thing on the title change page to make sure it ends up looking right.

Thanks so much, I hadn't bought an avatar in years so I had absolutely no clue.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Spiderdrake posted:

I really wish FFX would show up on game pass already. They claimed 13 months ago XGP was going to get 15 FF games and its up to 5 now or something. So weird.
Is this a game in a series and you should play the other games in the series first or is it standalone?

I hate googling this stuff too much since you end up just spoiling games that way.

Completely standalone.

Also; Tried to lie down but my brain did that thing where it started doomposting except there were no internet forums in bed. Now I"m watching Bob's Burgers clips on Youtube.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I’m enjoying Cyberpunk a lot more now that it’s somewhat stable and I found out there’s jackets that block netrunner attacks because that poo poo’s annoying.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I'm going thru POE 2 as a pirate this time and I'm already looking forward to popping in Tyranny again.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

The Stroker Ace posted:

I’m enjoying Cyberpunk a lot more now that it’s somewhat stable and I found out there’s jackets that block netrunner attacks because that poo poo’s annoying.

I took the early perk where it highlights the netrunner as soon as they start hacking. I enjoy it because it starts a Scanners fight where they set my brain on fire and I try to poison everyone in a 15 meter radius.

I love the cyberhacking and with a little investment you can end up killing warehouses full of guys with your mind and a little help from cameras and turrets.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Critical posted:

I took the early perk where it highlights the netrunner as soon as they start hacking. I enjoy it because it starts a Scanners fight where they set my brain on fire and I try to poison everyone in a 15 meter radius.

I love the cyberhacking and with a little investment you can end up killing warehouses full of guys with your mind and a little help from cameras and turrets.

Man I’m playing it wrong, I just run around killing everyone with a katana. Or beating the crap out of them with the powerful dildo I got.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Breaker MorAnt-Man

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
I've just been headshotting people with a revolver.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

I actually use stealth until that fails then its katana time and nothing else

off with their heads!

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I make people do horrible things to themselves and each other with my Cyberdeck. And then I do horrible things to them with a Sniper Rifle some kind of Shotgun/Assault Rifle hell hybrid gun.
Sometimes I cut them up with a Katana. If I think 'hey maybe these guys don't necessarily deserve to die' I bonk them with a baseball bat instead.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
Ant-Man is accused of murdering captured enemy combatants and an unarmed civilian during the Second Boer War. he killed them in a way that involved him becoming very small.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i've never killed anyone at all.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Someone needs to explain cats to me. I have two gravity water feeders and a water fountain spread throughout my house, yet all four of them insist on jumping up onto my desk and sticking their heads in my 52-oz X-Treme Gulp mug of water and drinking every single drop from it. I've literally watched one of the cats (a chonk, an absolute unit) almost come off their back legs and drown themselves trying to lap up the last half-inch of water.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

They're not drinking your water, they're drinking your frustration/confusion. It is ambrosia to them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
You buy the cats their own desk and their own computer and then put the water dish on there, its not that hard