Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Backcountry
Jan 16, 2009

platzapS posted:

If Dems are able to set senate rules they have a majority, so I dont see how they would benefit from reenacting the filibuster. if they wanted something to fail they could just vote it down.

this would be if they were afraid of losing that majority in the next election

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Philthy posted:

They have semis that drive from east coast to west coast completely automated right now. I mean, automation will remove 90% of the workforce over the next few decades. The correct response would be coming up with UBI to cover the population that will no longer be able to work because of robots. Automation will be what eventually destroys Capitalism because it demands efficiency like that, even to its own demise.

Lol no there will just be more poor people

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Tapirs also get extra points since their cocks are prehensile...

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/PaulRealPolitik/status/1352254398987120644?s=19

Eulogistics
Aug 30, 2012

Sir Tonk posted:

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO OBSESSED WITH OLD DEMOCRATS loving

Just the idea of idealizing them is so weird to me. He cant just be the old guy that is president, he also has to drive a 69 pontiac trans am and have a 12 inch dick and gently caress like a tiger. This is the early stages of "Biden is a 5d chess master" type bullshit. Just let him be an old boring guy thst got elected president, goddamn.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Lol the sponsored by joke is pretty good at the bottom.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Moving the slider from social services to police state, creating hobo mega tent city

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

this fucker is never leaving our lives, ever

Greg12
Apr 22, 2020
lol they couldn't even wait until after his first day in office to gas a crowd of people who tried to pUsH hIm tO tHe LeFt!

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

Why do people keep using the term gorilla loving when one google search will show that gorillas have incredibly tiny ducks and have really slow lame sex.

Slow and disappointing for all parties involved experiences are the only things libs live for

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Flunky posted:

It's like trying to get rid of rats in NYC...

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

less than six inches? this is very concerning

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Them kids still in cages?

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

the milk machine posted:

I don't want this to go unappreciated

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

the milk machine posted:

Even years later the Elliot Rogers story and the online "cookie crumb" trail is still pretty hilarious.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Build Back Better!

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

I want to mock this but it is making me laugh way too hard. is it real? is it satire? doesn’t matter, the fabric of reality is frayed.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Flunky posted:

He'll be crawling along the edges of relevance, nibbling at every bit of power thrown his way, claw his way to comfortable Senate seat at some point and finally to the White House at, let's say, 78.

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

Bootleg Trunks posted:

yep they aint getting out and now biden has built a second border wall

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Red Baron posted:

I want to mock this but it is making me laugh way too hard. is it real? is it satire? doesn’t matter, the fabric of reality is frayed.

America 2021.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

etalian posted:

Even years later the Elliot Rogers story and the online "cookie crumb" trail is still pretty hilarious.

he was furious that he didn't win the lottery after buying a bunch of tickets lol

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

frankenfreak posted:

He'll be crawling along the edges of relevance, nibbling at every bit of power thrown his way, claw his way to comfortable Senate seat at some point and finally to the White House at, let's say, 78.

Wrong that fate is reserved for Ossoff.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

skaboomizzy posted:

he was furious that he didn't win the lottery after buying a bunch of tickets lol

My fav part of the story was how the Sorority Girls survived his murder spree attempt since he was too shy and terrified to knock on the door.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

lol if a bunch of insane q people legit end up thinking that joe “rapist” biden gaslit them into believing their loving conspiracy horseshit

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Cyberpunk had a questline where you go inside a malfunctioning car AI company. You can see a bunch of lore bits about people getting desperate because of they were firing everyone from the bottom and then slowly working themselves up till you see emails from like the managers saying "They cant fire management cant they?" and then even the CEO going "The AI did a hostile takeover of the company, welp!"
Fallout 76, for all its faults, has a backstory that is basically this repeated over and over again. Mining foremen making excuses for management as more and more workers are laid off as robots take their place (or as the company loses business to the company that's switching to robots) right up until the foremen are fired or replaced with robots

poll plane variant
Jan 12, 2021

by sebmojo

Greg12 posted:

lol they couldn't even wait until after his first day in office to gas a crowd of people who tried to pUsH hIm tO tHe LeFt!

He used the cancer grenades and seizure gun too

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Gringostar posted:

lol if a bunch of insane q people legit end up thinking that joe “rapist” biden gaslit them into believing their loving conspiracy horseshit

Qanon and Khive are gonna do a fusion dance to create the most powerful posters to ever exist.

Lawman 0 has issued a correction as of 19:27 on Jan 21, 2021

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

ok but what about vagina sizes

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Has Joe Biden been called America's Granddad yet? let's get on that shall we? have Tom Hanks make the announcement, get Biden out there with the aviators you know

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Bindanao

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

oxsnard posted:

gorillas have huge dongs in my head canon plz don't ruin this for me

they have proportionally the smallest dicks of any great ape. Small dicks correlate to large harem sizes. Chimps on the other hand have pretty big dicks and their bands have even sex ratios and everyone's always scrambling so the dicks gotta be big to compete

humans are somewhere in the middle

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Lawman 0 posted:

Qanon and Khive are gonna do a fusion dance to create the post powerful posters to ever exist.

taintrunner already posts on these forms friend

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Reality Protester posted:

check out moroccan 7 vegetable winter stew, or whatever. good use of cinnamon there. also zucchini in stew. serve on cous cous with some merguez. excellent.

Pages back, but yes, cinnamon absolutely belongs in tomato dishes. Morocco and the Baltics (I think Baltics) have much to show you.

goth smoking cloves posted:

If you think of Cincinnati chili as some sort of greek american fusion soup it becomes way less offensive

Still isn't chili though.

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

Backcountry posted:

this would be if they were afraid of losing that majority in the next election

if Dems lost the election the GOP could make whatever new rules they want. An old majority can't bind a new one.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

*to tune of Smallville theme* somebody killlllllll meeeeeeeeee

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Gringostar posted:

taintrunner already posts on these forms friend

:hmmyes:

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

FAUXTON posted:

Bindanao

:yeah:

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Star Phlatulence posted:

i haTe joe biden so much for putting that CIA rat bastard in charge of the trains department however. on the other hand. if pete is in fact a long term CIA project then surely they want him to have successes. so perhaps they will invent some kind of Spy Train and build them all over the country (many such trainses). would this be an acceptable compromise? possibly. cameras are already highly vulnerable to spray paint and feces, which trains typically have in abundance. wow. both sides. gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

wheres smythe
i bet he knows where to find the biggest vag