Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Aceofblue posted:

I'm desensitized to the cum jar. Like I look at that, and all it elicits is a mild "huh that's gross" if anything at all. Am.. am I too broken?

better get help before you end up starting your own jar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Aceofblue posted:

I'm desensitized to the cum jar. Like I look at that, and all it elicits is a mild "huh that's gross" if anything at all. Am.. am I too broken?

this prude thinks cum is gross

Ghost of RBG
Sep 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Spergin Morlock posted:

posting that jar without spoiler tags should be an instant ban+30

If you don’t like the Biden cum jar feel free to post in dnd, they’re having an argument about the viability of allowing private insurers exist alongside a public healthcare system. That’s a really great debate, see you there!

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

dnd should be renamed The Decorum Forum

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
decorum and decency

Ghost of RBG
Sep 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Foo Diddley posted:

decorum and decency

The Nice White Supremacist forum

speng31b
May 8, 2010

In the interest of true decorum dnd should only allow talk about dungeons and dragons rulebooks and any post not directly citing an official rulebook as reference material should be considered indecorous

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Also dnd needs an official censure system separate from other forum moderation and based on d20 rules I've given this some real thought and think it's the only path forward for unity

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Aceofblue posted:

Im permabanned user cumstomper58

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

its weird that theres a cum thread and cumshitter not only doesnt post in it, but actively hates it and talks mad poo poo about you guys

its true. i consider all of you to be subhuman scum. long time listener, first time caller, ill take my answer off the air

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Foo Diddley posted:

better get help before you end up starting your own jar

I don't have the equipment for that myself, but I guess I could coerce someone into pump and dumping into my own cum jar...

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

goth smoking cloves posted:

gently caress the mods

https://twitter.com/NutDivide/status/1353174915696873472?s=20

:nws:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Same

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Aceofblue posted:

I don't have the equipment for that myself, but I guess I could coerce someone into pump and dumping into my own cum jar...

get enough help and you could fill it up in a day or two, make twitter guy look completely inadequate

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

speng31b posted:

In the interest of true decorum dnd should only allow talk about dungeons and dragons rulebooks and any post not directly citing an official rulebook as reference material should be considered indecorous

I'd say you've clearly never seen an actual discussion about dungeons and dragons but

speng31b posted:

Also dnd needs an official censure system separate from other forum moderation and based on d20 rules I've given this some real thought and think it's the only path forward for unity

okay, that's a good punchline, especially if you mean the 3.5 derivative d20 system

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Cum jar is nothing. I once had to dispose of a cum gallon zip-loc bag when I was cleaning out a former roommates space.

That room was frightening. Nothing really in there except his bed frame the he only managed to install 3 legs on, so it was permanently tilted, an old Queen poster, tons of dirty laundry, and that horribly bag.

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Nut my president :colbert:

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
cum is the new piss

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

gregday posted:

cum on man

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

my bony fealty posted:

lol all the bad faith liberal liars who said "first we have to elect Biden and then we push him left!!" are already in full "jk Biden can do no wrong" mode

It's all the people pushing from the left that are the problem. Pushing isn't very nice guys.

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
can someone explain to me why Kanye raps, “Jewish girls get half naked every spring?” I’m not a Jewish girl and this thread is pathetic

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Alec Eiffel posted:

can someone explain to me why Kanye

no

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

4 days into biden admin: children still in camps and separated from their parents despite the democrats having the power to end it immediately & also that jar is now 1% full of cum. 2021 is off to a start

the official succ excuse going around is that it takes time to figure out where to send the children. because you can't plan any aspect of your presidency before you're elected, you see. it's a rule.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lol biden hasnt been president for 4 days it's been either 30 minutes of 1.5 years *checks calendar* WTF

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/jackiantonovich/status/1353054145167716352

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Listen here, jack off

gregday posted:

cum on man

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Alec Eiffel posted:

can someone explain to me why Kanye raps, “Jewish girls get half naked every spring?” I’m not a Jewish girl and this thread is pathetic

I dunno about you but I get half naked every day

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Listen here, jack off

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
trum thread had variations of misspelling his name and it appears this one will have variations of ways to describe biden drenched in cum

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
good morning, cumday morning

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

we’re gonna trump to one song and one song only

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

oxsnard posted:

good morning, cumday morning

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Ghost of RBG posted:

The Nice White Supremacist forum

The national weather service takes an evil turn

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans
Larry King is balls deep in RGB in heaven.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Why are you criticizing Biden? It's all the fault of the GOP Senate not allowing them to organize yet

In a couple of weeks when that's resolved we'll have another excuse

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

When can we begin to push biden left?

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

bedpan posted:

When can we begin to push biden left?

Second term!! If you do it now you guarantee GOP win in 22/24

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
pushing biden anywhere is dangerous at his age. do you want him to need a double hip replacement?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Bideo James posted:

Larry King finally found his queen

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Bideo James posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Bideo James posted:

RBG is balls deep in Larry King in heaven.