Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

What leadership

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

lol

Its literally shaped like a new age panopticon.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

oxsnard posted:

I'd unironically go to every other presidential library before I went to obama's

Obama's historical records are going to be online only and carefully curated as to what is accessible to people lol. Literally every other President just dumped it all out there for the hogs to root around in because what're they gonna do, prosecute them?

Oh and it's going to be privately run by some grift factory

In short, the perfect library for him

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

that thing is creepy. looks like some lovely sci fi movie

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Zerilan posted:

Joe decided that if he can't keep his kids alive, no one else gets to either.

so are biden dead kid memes back on the table?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

literally a Jedi temple lmao

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
executing children sounds about right

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

Obama's historical records are going to be online only and carefully curated as to what is accessible to people lol. Literally every other President just dumped it all out there for the hogs to root around in because what're they gonna do, prosecute them?

Oh and it's going to be privately run by some grift factory

In short, the perfect library for him

Obama's library will be a key piece in maintaining his brand over the coming decades. Sadly, this means we will still have to hear from Obama for the next 40 years or so.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

the model for the obama library is more like the gates or clinton foundations

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

If I had dead kids, I'd shamelessly ride their corpses into more and more powerful offices too. But once in office, I'd support stuff like giving healthcare to everyone, or cancelling student debt.

Who can say which is better?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Also I wouldn't rape anyone.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Qum

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

Also I wouldn't rape anyone.

don’t be so sure.,there will always be a power dynamic. sir.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Once you are president, if you aren't already married, you can only gently caress other presidents. Thems the law.

(like serious side note, if I were president I legitimately don't think i'd bang anyone all 4 years unless I was already with someone because seriously, power dynamics are serious poo poo)

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

silicone thrills posted:

Once you are president, if you aren't already married, you can only gently caress other presidents. Thems the law.
that sweet Trump nussy

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

silicone thrills posted:

not a real big dating pool, there. no wonder so many presidents are married

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

Drone Zone

mongolia
Jan 18, 2017

silicone thrills posted:

Therefore, He can only gently caress a MAN, which is SO disgusting to me!

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

silicone thrills posted:

(like serious side note, if I were president I legitimately don't think i'd bang anyone all 4 years unless I was already with someone because seriously, power dynamics are serious poo poo)

Not even hookers?

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

lol wtf... I'd never seen a ground-level 3D image of the center and can't believe it's gonna be that loving tall.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

oxsnard posted:

I'd unironically go to every other presidential library before I went to obama's

it's not a library; it's a center.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Obama's library will also periodically belch fire and bellow "REMEMBER ME"

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

Willa Rogers posted:

lol wtf... I'd never seen a ground-level 3D image of the center and can't believe it's gonna be that loving tall.

it needs to be that tall to fit all the portraits of drone strike victims. You can find them on the floors labeled "Obama's Greatest Hits"

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

lmao

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Mr. Obama's Prison Tower

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

look upon my works, folks, and, uhh, despair

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Alien, unknowable, hostile, uncaring monument to the indecipherable obama. I like it

mastershakeman has issued a correction as of 01:37 on Feb 9, 2021

Il Federale
Oct 10, 2012

Breakfast All Day posted:

lol

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

paragon of narcissism

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
how many LEED points do you get if the bricks are made from a biodegradable renewable material, such as the ground up bones of yemeni children?

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

PerniciousKnid posted:

Not even hookers?

Thats a tough one. If we legalize sex work and i've done my best to ensure that the worker feels like that can tell me no... even then with the power dynamic thats hard. Nah. I got a vibrator. i'd be fine.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

I guess a brutalist building in honor of himself is p. fitting when it comes to obama.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Willa Rogers posted:

I guess a brutalist building in honor of himself is p. fitting when it comes to obama.

I absolutely love it. He's carefully crafted his image for years and surely had a ton of planning input and what we see is a monstrous monument to himself

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Lol

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

if I were president I’d sign a day one EO that literally everyone has to have sex with me

simultaneously

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

oxsnard posted:

how many LEED points do you get if the bricks are made from a biodegradable renewable material, such as the ground up bones of yemeni children?

fewer than if they were local children

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Between this and his goofy house Obama really has some bad taste in design.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003