Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Its pretty easy to get 50k+ as like a math/chem teacher or masters/phd holder with a mountain of grad school debt biden wont forgive them of either. Lot of older people in social services can break 50k in a lot of places

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Didn't the "middle class" swing the election for biden lmao

Going out of their way to tell the exact slice of people who are at the actual mythical middle class level of income that they make too much money and should gently caress off is a very smart move that will not backfire in any way.

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

silicone thrills posted:

You do know there's more people in the world other than the people quoted in the article right?

Yep that's definitely a lovely landlord but its certainly not your average person making 50k a year.

The point behind all this is to feel good about denying money to a few undeserving assholes - not sad about the masses who need money but won't get it.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

lol if only i could tell 2009 me that everything the right is saying about how obama is a smug effete egomaniac is actually 100% correct

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

is pepsi ok posted:

lol if only i could tell 2009 me that everything the right is saying about how obama is a smug effete egomaniac is actually 100% correct

what difference would it have made?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Stringent posted:

Getting used to crack ping years in advance lol

Build up immunity

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Stringent posted:

it'd be funny

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

PathAsc posted:

Getting used to crack ping years in advance lol

Build up immunity

tryna get to chomsky's vote for biden level huh?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

is pepsi ok posted:

you should tell past you to get in on Bitcoin when it was still nickels

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Stringent posted:

tryna get to chomsky's vote for biden level huh?

I just want to know when it's my tinnitus making the ringing instead of the cacophony of brains shattering lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

silicone thrills posted:

Man I dont know where we seriously talk about anything anymore. I would have put this in succ before

https://twitter.com/CNBC/status/1358896230009630722?s=20

holy poo poo this is to the T what I said would happen in USPol the other night lmao.

americans won't hold it against us if we defy expectations and take money away from them. - the democrat party

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

There was never any hope lol, we're all dead in the next decade because we aren't the rich.

Just gonna start making GBS threads in the street from now on, let's get this party started

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Didn't the "middle class" swing the election for biden lmao

nah it was actually young people who are too lazy to vote, people who got registered during george floyd, and white dudes abandoning trump a tiny bit for not actually doing anything for them

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

PathAsc posted:

There was never any hope lol, we're all dead in the next decade because we aren't the rich.

Just gonna start making GBS threads in the street from now on, let's get this party started

If I’m lucky I’ll be dead by the end of the week. lol nothing matters.

I’m going to go poo poo in the street tonight.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol @ the attempted remake instantly deleted.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
so I guess it’s official forums policy that the democrat party and liberals are forbidden targets of mockery

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

twoday posted:

although Obama was terrible as a leader, he sure was interesting

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Give me back the Succ thread I dont know what to do with out it. im unmoored and posting in threads I normally just read.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Ball Tazeman posted:

If I’m lucky I’ll be dead by the end of the week. lol nothing matters.

I’m going to go poo poo in the street tonight.

When the earth retakes itself after our passing, my poison fecal pile infused with HFCS will be my legacy to the insect kingdom.

Long may they feast

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

no

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Raskolnikov38 posted:

so I guess it’s official forums policy that the democrat party and liberals are forbidden targets of mockery

Dems and libs should be up against the wall

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

silicone thrills posted:

Give me back the Succ thread I dont know what to do with out it. im unmoored and posting in threads I normally just read.

just keep posting bro. what are the mods gonna do? quit their dayjobs?

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

they can't ban all of us

*bans all of us*

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

alarumklok posted:

they can't ban all of us

*bans all of us*

lol

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Thoguh posted:

Anyway, Free Malarkey.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
You vote Georgia blue and those cum jars will go flying out the door!!!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

PerniciousKnid posted:

What's the discord link for succ zone?

https://discord.com/invite/2UqwpAr

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

For instance, Biden could've instituted a mask mandate and national lockdown but instead he decided to force schools to go back to in-person learning right as teachers are getting vaccinated at the end of the year when the only thing the kids are doing is taking state tests and finals for the poo poo they didn't learn this year

migth as well have waited until the fall and just given schools a ton of money to assist with getting back to normal slowly

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

human garbage bag posted:

I'd let biden sexually harass me for $2000

on top of the $2000 he already owes you?

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Zurtilik posted:

Mr. Obama's Prison Tower

no lies told.

this is the cook county metropolitan "correctional center":

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

cool, do riddick

Sea_Caldwell
Feb 5, 2021

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

MorrisBae posted:

Did you even read the article

Those poor, poor landlords

:fuckoff: succer

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Willa Rogers posted:

no lies told.

this is the cook county metropolitan "correctional center":

It looks like a microtonal fretboard

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

silicone thrills posted:

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

silicone thrills posted:

Man I dont know where we seriously talk about anything anymore. I would have put this in succ before

https://twitter.com/CNBC/status/1358896230009630722?s=20

holy poo poo this is to the T what I said would happen in USPol the other night lmao.

They're going to lose the next two election cycles so bad. All they had to do was write the number 2000 on pieces of paper and mail them out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Animal-Mother posted:

They're going to lose the next two election cycles so bad. All they had to do was write the number 2000 on pieces of paper and mail them out.

And this is an excellent example of ideology, the things that centrists and technocrats claim not to have.

Sending out checks directly to the citizenry as a group is not within the mainline democratic ideology. This is why they are fighting it so hard, even though on a practical politics basis, it is a winner.