Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

love my harm reduction president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/nprpolitics/status/1362493358342602754?s=20
NPR said it was good though. Why would they lie to me

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

ram dass in hell posted:

The senate sends it back with a lionel hutz comma in the title

lmfao

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I have never been so loving smug about not voting in my life

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Your_Pal_Billy/status/1362132811369578496

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
code:
initiating jokerification.........

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

*dnd frantically sweeping this under the rug* UHHHH LOOKIT TED CRUZ

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

bidon’t

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

rofl

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos
we're going to have "Joe Biden invites Donald Trump over for unity dinner" within the next 6 months, I guarantee it

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

lmao at all the harm reductionists insisting that supporting biden was morally required because biden would address the deportation problem

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

bedpan posted:

lmao at all the harm reductionists insisting that supporting biden was morally required because biden would address the deportation problem

well he's addressed it, promise kept

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I mean he just straight up told immigration reform activists to vote for trump lol

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Vim Fuego posted:

well he's addressed it, promise kept

:hmmyes:

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

:911:

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Biden- owning the libs to own the libs

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Uhhh, excuse me, but the Washington Post says that Biden has ordered ICE to do fewer deportations and there will be STRICT oversight.

:smuggo:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

I mean he just straight up told immigration reform activists to vote for trump lol

Oh yeah. lol

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

promises made, promises look here fat

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Are these guidelines just guidelines? Can't ICE just gently caress with anyone they want?

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
who knew the rapist racist who has a history of being a piece of poo poo was really just a piece of poo poo this entire time? who could have seen this coming?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Biden should be permabanned from the SA forums for being a rapist piece of poo poo rear end in a top hat and bad poster

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

You look down and see a biden. It's crawling toward you...You reach down and you flip the biden over on its back.The biden lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself left but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Listen here fat, you are the only person who can be a bit of the same and let you go and I'm so happy for a few hours but I'm sure it was good for me too I love it and it will help you get a good one and the one I was talking to you about the last time you had to do it again in a bit and I don't want you have a great time and you are the best and hope to hear back to me and let you can help with that and the other one of us is a great way out to the house to get my own house to do with it and it was like that and it is not the best at this time we have a lot to learn about it but it is a lot better now but still not sure what the plan was for you and I can get you the info for you

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

listen, fat, where lies the strangling fruit that came from the hand of the sinner I shall bring forth the seeds of the dead to share with the worms that gather in the darkness and surround the world with the power of their lives while from the dim lit halls of other places forms that never were and never could be writhe for the impatience of the few who never saw what could have been. In the black water with the sun shining at midnight, those fruit shall come ripe and

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Bootleg Trunks posted:

You look down and see a biden. It's crawling toward you...You reach down and you flip the biden over on its back.The biden lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself left but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping.

WHERE'S MY FUCKIN MONEY YOU SENILE gently caress

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

i only JUST got back to checking twitter after a break and it's already too loving much

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

https://twitter.com/joninlosangeles/status/1362562358611091458

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Ah poo poo

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
You even had a better frame grab

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Today is the day biden became my president.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

man I'm glad I apparently missed that whole saga with her

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

As a person without student debt, I do not think our government should reward those who made the dumb decision of going to school. If it happens, I demand a check of equal amount of money to what is forgiven and one sent to every American that does not have student debt.

Do this joe biden!

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

her fame came from a terrible twitter video but if you don't already know, I envy you

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Today was a great day for political fail daughters.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

You should have seen the video at least one time. Just to feel the rage bubble up inside yourself hotter than a nuclear meltdown.

I'd post the video, but it seems to have been disappeared from the internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/jusmas27/status/1362565475515908096?s=19