Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

bedpan posted:

her fame came from a terrible twitter video but if you don't already know, I envy you

I've also to this day never heard the High Hopes song, which I'll remind everybody here again, debuted for the first time on the same day the first case of COVID was identified in Wuhan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

spacetoaster posted:

You should have seen the video at least one time. Just to feel the rage bubble up inside yourself hotter than a nuclear meltdown.

I'd post the video, but it seems to have been disappeared from the internet.

don't listen to this man. it is not worth seeing at all. there is no reason to willingly gaze into that abyss.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

OutOfPrint posted:

Zoomer Daria remake side character.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Now many heated things were said about immigrants the last 4 years that I did not agree with, but now that the adults are in charge again and they have reevaluated the science we should listen.

BUILD THE WALL AND MAKE MEXICO PAY FOR IT.

BUILD BACK BETTER!

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
That girl, was me.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Joe biden do the right thing.

Give Saudia Arabia nuclear weapons.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Someone wiyh Twitter tweet this guy's profile picture at him for me please
https://twitter.com/MDButler81/status/1362559847208652802?s=19

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

bedpan posted:

don't listen to this man. it is not worth seeing at all. there is no reason to willingly gaze into that abyss.

FOUND IT!

Now die!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REFsYsMa31g

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I ain't watchin it, don't try to bring me down to your level

the 2016 lover
May 29, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fun Shoe

Bootleg Trunks posted:

*dnd frantically sweeping this under the rug* UHHHH LOOKIT TED CRUZ

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

I ain't watchin it, don't try to bring me down to your level

I have found a limitless font of rage. It keeps me hot, focused, even as it consumes my very essence.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Well then

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

I really hate that I can hear the Mayo Pete speechwriter cadence in every single thing the Biden twitter account puts out.

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Please stop :smith:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
ill consider tipping my waiter when there isnt a fascist in the white house :obama:

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

I've also to this day never heard the High Hopes song, which I'll remind everybody here again, debuted for the first time on the same day the first case of COVID was identified in Wuhan

I didn't hear the song either and had forgotten the fact of its existence until now. Thanks CSPAM.

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Remember that video someone posted that was supposedly across the street from her filming that? It was the SUV and you could hear her muffled yelling.

I think the caption was something like "This neighborhood is crazy"

Il Federale
Oct 10, 2012

Gods_Butthole posted:

Remember that video someone posted that was supposedly across the street from her filming that? It was the SUV and you could hear her muffled yelling.

I think the caption was something like "This neighborhood is crazy"

yeah that one cracked me up way more than the original

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
Oh hey check out this video on youtube that I found of really cute kitties playing with each other :kimchi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH_OnJk6QqU

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

Am I wrong or is this just a bit people took at face value. Like sampling some of her tiktok she doesn't typically dress like steve jobs and call people chief

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Vishass posted:

Am I wrong or is this just a bit people took at face value. Like sampling some of her tiktok she doesn't typically dress like steve jobs and call people chief

I don't know her, or ever watch tik tok. But there was a lot of this going around before the election and I would like to think it's all just a bit for laughs.

But I know too many liberals irl who said/did this very thing.

Maybe she's making fun of those people?

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Vishass posted:

I remember thinking it was a bit when I first saw it but then learned it was sincere.

That being said I am basing all this off of random twitter talk so what even is real, y'know?

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

pathological demand avoidance?

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

paul_soccer12 posted:

Someone wiyh Twitter tweet this guy's profile picture at him for me please
https://twitter.com/MDButler81/status/1362559847208652802?s=19

Done

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

hes only been president for less than a month! Things take time, learn how government works

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

lm,ao

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/jacob__posts/status/1362583287059730432

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

hey what's up everyone?
oh, word? nothing has changed and everything is still terrible? well huh fancy that!

AbysmalPeptoBismol
Feb 5, 2016

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea!

shyduck posted:

hes only been president for less than a month! Things take time, learn how government works

Listen fat, government can't do good things. Roonald Rogaine taught me that jack

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

maybe we can talk about stopping fascism when a FASCIST isn't running for office! a FASCIST!!! maybe we can talk about that later!!!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

"crippled America" lmaooooooo

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Biomjdn!

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/FRANCE24/status/1361836274328367104

so joe bidens plan to deal with saudi arabia is to pretend like the guy who runs the country doesnt actually run the country

dodecahardon
Oct 20, 2008

i see joe is looking especially deceased today

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

gonna recalibrate relations with england by ignoring boris johnson and only speaking to the queen

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Joe is gonna coup Sauci Arabia

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

StormDrain posted:

MF is disappearing like a back to the future photo.

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

every picture of joe makes it look like someone posed him there and hes just staring into space until the photographer says theyre done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Flunky posted:

every picture of joe makes it look like someone posed him there and hes just staring into space until the photographer says theyre done

he looks like they have to fire a starter pistol next to his ear to remind him when to smile