Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLAFukLjX1w

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

Hank doesn't want me, he wants younger, equally pretty women.

People who hate Peggy Hill aren't true King of the Hill fans.

who? who in the media tricked you?

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

how does this help the women with the big bosoms?

Peggy: Oh, they don't need anymore help

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic

Raskolnikov38 posted:

what dah hell

I think someone just started buying Douglas MacArthur avatars for everyone with the name Raskolnikov until they found the right one.

Believe me, I prayed on it, Hank and God said to me, "Don't do it. " But you know what? I knew better.

Swing? Absolutely not. You get Nancy and I end up with Dale. Who's the clear winner there? Hmmm? Dale!

Raskolnikov2089 fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Feb 12, 2021

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Hank, remember what I told the doctor.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Bobby, if you marry a spanish teacher, which you probably will, never doubt her enormous gifts.

TheWorldsaStage fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Feb 13, 2021

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

Hank, remember what I told the doctor.

Lines like this are why Peggy is so funny.

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
It’s true

“How can you possibly live out your fantasy with all of these naked women around?”

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Detective No. 27 posted:

Lines like this are why Peggy is so funny.

I've probably quoted that line like 5 times in this thread and I doubt I was the first one.

Kathy Najimy y'all.

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
*Looking at Marie* Is that her? Oh, now it all makes sense. She looks exactly like me.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Peggy's in the parking lot! She looks disgruntled!

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

lol just watched Lucky’s first episode, after Luanne runs off with him, Hank turns to Bobby and tells him he’s a good son.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
e: wait i can just post the image on the forums

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
apologies for double posting but you can't edit an attachment into a post

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Now that's what the elves call "justice of the unicorns"

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

Been rewatching koth recently, usually an episode or two before bed.

On season 2 now and they just had an episode about Texas getting hit with a snowstorm. Absolutely surreal and hilarious, worth a watch with current events

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

I would have lost a bet if asked if Dennis Hopper had ever guest starred. Totally forgot about that season 1 ep.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Go Bobby! Eat the whole thing!

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Peggy choreographed the cheerleaders committing a hate crime against the Irish.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Peggy choreographed the cheerleaders committing a hate crime against the Irish.

I was just thinking of this the other day

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
i watched ms. wakefield again yesterday and my opinion on it is very different than it was. it's a great psychological horror parody with a good "see? she IS crazy" ending that doesn't rub it in. it also has fantastic visual gags.

but hank's bully i still can't see myself ever coming around to

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Ms Wakefield is a decent episode. I just hate how everyone immediately sides against Hank about letting a stranger die in his home.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Old Mrs. Dwyer sure did like concrete amphibians.

It's a shame one ended up killing her.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Old Mrs. Dwyer sure did like concrete amphibians.

It's a shame one ended up killing her.

gently caress I was thinking that exact line but didn't post it because I couldn't remember her name

thank you kind stranger

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Been watching Parks and Rec lately and my opinion is Hank and Ron would initially like each other until Ron's gently caress it attitude and disregard for the rules would rub Hank the wrong way. Dale and gang would start off hating him but then realize he's a less uptight Hank and love Ron.

No, I don't write fan fiction. Why do you ask?

Killswitch
Feb 25, 2009
I’ve been rewatching parks and rec now that its back on netflix and i forgot what a libertarian dipshit ron was.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
"Thankfully" he immediately abandons his libertarianism pretty easily whenever convenient (just like all libertarians)

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

seance snacks posted:

Been rewatching koth recently, usually an episode or two before bed.

On season 2 now and they just had an episode about Texas getting hit with a snowstorm. Absolutely surreal and hilarious, worth a watch with current events

i just noticed the picture of young buck on his apron

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009

Killswitch posted:

I’ve been rewatching parks and rec now that its back on netflix and i forgot what a libertarian dipshit ron was.

Libertarianism is a lot less funny now that we've lived through a lack of competent government

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
The Man Who Shot Cane Skeetelberg is one of my favorites

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

And leave your books.

You're not gonna be needing them where you're going.

*dramatic music sting*

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Friendship is our country's sweetest wine

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
ideas for a sequel to KoTH

Jimmy Witchard is now the mayor of Arlen and demands constant parades

Luanne and Lucky are traveling the world because Luanne slipped in peepee at Buckeys and got that sweet sweet settlement money

Bobby is about to graduate and Peggy fears he’s hiding a deep depression because Connie is going off to study music at a prestigious university and Joseph is going to Florida as part of an Astronaut training program (much to Dales delight because this means he can get the real scoop about the aliens). Meanwhile Bobby is going to Arlen community college but feels okay about a longterm relationship. He meets a comedian girl (Dolly) that makes him question whether he is okay being tied down.

Hank is now manager at Strickland since Buck’s leave of absence (raising a family in Mexico and becoming a local shaman). Things are running smoothly but Hank feels like he’s in a funk. A solar company sets up shop in town. Clean, energy efficient power and they sell a state of the art solar grill. At first Hank doesn’t think much of them but John Redcorn gets a job as a solar salesman and his passionate enthusiasm starts to infect Hank. At the same time, he and Peggy are babysitting GH while Didi is in Vegas partying with her mahjong group. GH acts like a mixture of Bobby and Cotton and has glasses identical to Hanks. He gets along with Kahn and the guys in the alley who agree amongst themselves that he is the “Good Hank” and if Hank dies they have a set replacement. This leads Dale, Bill and Boomhauer on a quest to find replacements for themselves in case anything bad happens to one of them. Peggy does not get along with GH because she finds his resemblance to Cotton disturbing and she’s paranoid Cottons ghost is going to possess GH and try to attack her.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I'm interested, but why would John Redcorn be a salesman? Last they left off with him, he had a successful children's entertainment empire.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
The guys trying to find their own perfect replacements is a good plot, Peggy and the ghost of Cotton needs work.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Boomhaur will discover the teenage son or daughter he didn't know about in his search.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
peggy resents pre-teen GH as the other son she was never able to have, seems like an extremely peggy thing to do

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Testikles posted:

Been watching Parks and Rec lately and my opinion is Hank and Ron would initially like each other until Ron's gently caress it attitude and disregard for the rules would rub Hank the wrong way. Dale and gang would start off hating him but then realize he's a less uptight Hank and love Ron.

No, I don't write fan fiction. Why do you ask?

The episode with Drew Carey as "also Hank" is my Citizen Kane.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

And Tyler Too! posted:

The episode with Drew Carey as "also Hank" is my Citizen Kane.

*silently sitting at bar*

*Hank goes to payphone*

"Peggy, we're having the wildest time!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Joseph is waaaayyyy too dumb to be an astronaut