Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

Zero One posted:

Don't worry, Dr. Suess is a liberal traitor to them now.

Yeah, I mean it's hard to imagine these folks have ever read the Lorax, an anti-capitalism poem disguised as a children's story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

I mean it was posted yesterday, so the vibe I got was "ThHEYy're tryYIng to CAncel DR SeUSs!!1"

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Ventral EggSac posted:

I mean it was posted yesterday, so the vibe I got was "ThHEYy're tryYIng to CAncel DR SeUSs!!1"

Oh I see. They skipped over "his family/ estate are a bunch of liberals" and went right to "AOC personally forced them to do this"?

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Zero One posted:

Oh I see. They skipped over "his family/ estate are a bunch of liberals" and went right to "AOC personally forced them to do this"?

Biden, IIRC, but yes basically.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Neito posted:

Biden, IIRC, but yes basically.

What else could be expected after the founding fathers gave the executive branch veto power over rhyming children's books?

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Zero One posted:

What else could be expected after the founding fathers gave the executive branch veto power over rhyming children's books?

One fish, two fish... this poo poo's hard. gently caress it, I'll just become the President of the United States of America.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

FlashFearless posted:

People are installing gunshot generators on their cars now!

Oh this was a big thing last summer. People were talking about people shooting off fireworks or backfiring their cars to hide gunshots. :rolleyes:

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Signed up, super disappointed I didn't see any crazy poo poo for my neighborhood. Even had a Trumper who posted about their Trump yard sign getting vandalized, but it was coherent and punctuated correctly. Nothing about antifa or lieberals. Bummer.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Nextdoor is how I learned that antifa is galvanizing BLM to raid white households and occupy them to make up for slavery. Everyone has to arm themselves, because antifa soldiers will literally force us out of our homes so BLM can live in it instead. This will be made legal if Trump doesn't get back in the whitehouse.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

FlashFearless posted:

“My car backfires officer, I have no idea how that man in the car next to me at the light was shot I didn’t hear anything or see anyone. Oh that’s not my gun”

TipTow posted:

Signed up, super disappointed I didn't see any crazy poo poo for my neighborhood. Even had a Trumper who posted about their Trump yard sign getting vandalized, but it was coherent and punctuated correctly. Nothing about antifa or lieberals. Bummer.

Anyone who still has a Trump sign out in their yard after the election is finally loving over and done is asking to get the sign vandalized, because it basically amounts to a middle finger to all their liberal neighbors, and an announcement to all who pass by their home that they are a dumb poo poo who actually thought that voting fraud was prevalent in such numbers (it’s actually like one one-thousandth of a percent likely but reasoning doesn’t work with these people)

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Y'all need to get whistle tips.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Fantastic Foreskin posted:

Sounds like the name of a ghost haunting some old Scottish castle

WHATSTLE TAPS

Sorry you’re getting sexually harassed by something invisible, that’s probably our old ghost Whistle Tips...nothing you can do about that sorry

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

life is killing me posted:

Anyone who still has a Trump sign out in their yard after the election is finally loving over and done is asking to get the sign vandalized, because it basically amounts to a middle finger to all their liberal neighbors, and an announcement to all who pass by their home that they are a dumb poo poo who actually thought that voting fraud was prevalent in such numbers (it’s actually like one one-thousandth of a percent likely but reasoning doesn’t work with these people)

Some house on a busy road I pass whenever I leave my neighborhood has a big Trump 2020 No More Bullshit flag across its front porch. The problem is vandalizing it would just reinforce their worldview, though I guess buying that flag in the first place means their view is pretty reinforced already.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

A Strange Aeon posted:

Some house on a busy road I pass whenever I leave my neighborhood has a big Trump 2020 No More Bullshit flag across its front porch. The problem is vandalizing it would just reinforce their worldview, though I guess buying that flag in the first place means their view is pretty reinforced already.

Our neighbors have the same flag. I'm not the kind of dude to vandalize anyone's property and we actually get along well with them because we don't talk about politics. Seriously, the dude brings it up almost every time and we just won't engage with that line of conversation. I had to learn that with my dad too, except he's got a narcissistic streak to him and kept pushing my buttons after I asked him to stop and it led to a huge fight where we didn't talk for months because up to the point it happened he thought I was a conservative...because I literally never told him otherwise...because doing so would have caused a big fight.

I still think it's hilarious the 80yr old lesbian couple on our street are conservative and voted for Trump, not sure how that logic lines up but it's their lives I guess

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

“No More Bullshit” says a friendly neighbor with their entire head submerged in a vat of bullshit

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Fantastic Foreskin posted:

That's like an alarm clock WOO WOO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZD-ADArwXo

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Funnily enough, the post was from October. However, said neighbor did, in fact, have the sign up well into January.

As for offending the "liberal neighbors," I am the liberal neighbors.* There's probably four yards with "STAND UP FOR AMERICA" signs in them visible from my porch alone.

There ARE left-wing people in Oklahoma, but not in my neighborhood.

*It wasn't me loving with the sign. Trumper posted their security cam footage, it was middle-school kids. So their vandalism could've been politically motivated, or just kids being kids.

Judgy Fucker fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Mar 5, 2021

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

TipTow posted:

it was middle-school kids

The kids are alright. :unsmith:

FlameF19
Feb 15, 2021

Web slinging action!
All I get on my nextdoor are people complaining about cars going slightly faster than the speed limit or them terrified of anyone that isn't white taking a walk past their home.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Ventral EggSac posted:

e: to be clear I found this batshit thing in the wild and do not support bootlicker cat in the hat

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

FlashFearless posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRfrClxKUu0

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Smugworth posted:

There's I pretty dumpy town on the Kansas-Oklahoma border I drive through on the way back to see family in Texas. Someone has a sign saying "I buy catalytic converters" in front of their shop or house or whatever. Just amazing. Town's not crappy enough, open trade of stolen catalytic converters just continues for whatever reason.
They have platinum and other rare metals inside them. Scrap dealers will buy them for a decent amount of money, so this dude probably buys them for nothing from people who think they're junk, then resells them.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Seeing this thread had me check my Nextdoor feed. Thankfully I've been walking my dog on different routes this week because someone posted a video of a rattlesnake slithering down the sidewalk we usually walk down :stare:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

A Fancy Hat posted:

MAN IN PINK SHIRT SPOTTED WALKING YESTERDAY

Did anyone else see a guy in a pink shirt walking around the neighborhood yesterday? Seemed to just be walking up and down streets with no reason. At one point I saw him talking to someone on the phone, maybe coordinating something?

I'm not against gay people but worry what this means for the neighborhood if one of them is coordinating home invasions. Just very suspicious with everything else going on.

Thanks and God Bless.

And I just got here from the Dragon Ball thread.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

I agree, but I also have a feeling that those same people are sitting at their window at night waiting for someone to vandalize their signs so they will have a reason to shoot an ANTIFA super soldier and call it self defense.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

This Is the Zodiac posted:

They have platinum and other rare metals inside them. Scrap dealers will buy them for a decent amount of money, so this dude probably buys them for nothing from people who think they're junk, then resells them.

lol i assure you the people stealing catalytic converters to sell do not do so because they think they are junk

what exactly is it that you think is happening, there

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

madeintaipei posted:

Hello, Nextdoor! I have firearms, everyone! Please rob me next time I'm not home. My neighbors hate me 'cause I'm an aggressive dick weed, they won't say poo poo!

*Protected by Smith & Wesson. Insured by State Farm*

Or:

I dare someone!

How 'bout you not?

NO!

Go away Lowtax

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

A Fancy Hat posted:

MAN IN PINK SHIRT SPOTTED WALKING YESTERDAY

Did anyone else see a guy in a pink shirt walking around the neighborhood yesterday? Seemed to just be walking up and down streets with no reason. At one point I saw him talking to someone on the phone, maybe coordinating something?

I'm not against gay people but worry what this means for the neighborhood if one of them is coordinating home invasions. Just very suspicious with everything else going on.

Thanks and God Bless.

Oh no! Gays?! In OUR neighborhood?!

Our property values are about to skyrocket. :eng99:

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Hi folks.

Just looking to raise some interest in a great restaurant that just moved into our neighborhood named "Rogerio's Italian Kitchen." From what I can tell it's a family run restaurant. Food was delicious, HUGE portions. Very clean inside, you feel like you are family when you come. Great specials tonight for Lent:

Fish sandwich - $17.00 (comes with fries)
Crab cakes - $20.00 (comes with fries)
8 cut cheese pizza - $15.00

Governor Tom Wolf is a tyrant who has destroyed our industry and is destroying the Christian God-fearing people of the COMMONWEALTH of Pennsylvania (notice I did not say "STATE"!). We the People need to throw away the shackles of oppression and get back to our lives, I will not be told to "spread those tables apart" or "please send that covid positive waiter home". It is my restaurant and I set the rules inside, no DICK-tator can tell me what to do. I pray to God every night to give me the guidance to see through these Devils and WE TRUE PATRIOTS NEED TO STAND UP FOR OURSELVES AND NOT BE TOLD WHAT TO DO BY ANYONE EXCEPT PRESIDENT TRUMP AND THE LORD JESUS CHRIST!!!! Let freedom RING from the great liberty bell known as the SMALL BUSINESS OWNER. These crazy dems want to raise minimum wage to $15 - SORRY BUT NOT HAPPENING HERE! I would have to raise my prices or fire my entire staff, which I would hate to do!

Anyway please check them out, they seem like a great group and I heard the owner was "really cool" ;)

Roger Thompson

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.

A Fancy Hat posted:

Hi folks.

Just looking to raise some interest in a great restaurant that just moved into our neighborhood named "Rogerio's Italian Kitchen." From what I can tell it's a family run restaurant. Food was delicious, HUGE portions. Very clean inside, you feel like you are family when you come. Great specials tonight for Lent:

Fish sandwich - $17.00 (comes with fries)
Crab cakes - $20.00 (comes with fries)
8 cut cheese pizza - $15.00

Governor Tom Wolf is a tyrant who has destroyed our industry and is destroying the Christian God-fearing people of the COMMONWEALTH of Pennsylvania (notice I did not say "STATE"!). We the People need to throw away the shackles of oppression and get back to our lives, I will not be told to "spread those tables apart" or "please send that covid positive waiter home". It is my restaurant and I set the rules inside, no DICK-tator can tell me what to do. I pray to God every night to give me the guidance to see through these Devils and WE TRUE PATRIOTS NEED TO STAND UP FOR OURSELVES AND NOT BE TOLD WHAT TO DO BY ANYONE EXCEPT PRESIDENT TRUMP AND THE LORD JESUS CHRIST!!!! Let freedom RING from the great liberty bell known as the SMALL BUSINESS OWNER. These crazy dems want to raise minimum wage to $15 - SORRY BUT NOT HAPPENING HERE! I would have to raise my prices or fire my entire staff, which I would hate to do!

Anyway please check them out, they seem like a great group and I heard the owner was "really cool" ;)

Roger Thompson

I don't know whether to applaud for how hard you made me laugh or check on you for the amount of this kind of stuff you had to read in order to synthesize something this funny. Tap once for all good, or twice for "the brain worms are sinking their hooks in."

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011

"We back the blue, yinz need to show more respect"

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

what's the endgame of stealing pets

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

you broke my grill posted:

Maybe the "Globalists" eat them or something?

MattO
Oct 10, 2003

How can we get as many people as possible to all post on Nextdoor at the same pre-determined time:

"did anyone else just hear that?"

nothing more than that, then don't follow up with anything

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Ransoming them to lady gaga. Or seriously, just reselling them on craigslist. Dogs are really expensive right now because of covid companionship.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

MattO posted:

How can we get as many people as possible to all post on Nextdoor at the same pre-determined time:

"did anyone else just hear that?"

nothing more than that, then don't follow up with anything

That is the best idea

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

The undesirables use them as bait animals for their fighting dogs.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

BUY MY DIRTY-rear end BROOM, YOU FUCKS!!!

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

BUY MY DIRTY-rear end BROOM, YOU FUCKS!!!

That broom has seen some poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

3... dollars? USD? $? throw it in the loving trash or stick it on the curb you absolute crazy boomer.

gee willikers maybe i'll go to walmart or really splurge, go to home depot, and get a broom for 7 or even 11 dollars that isn't covered in god knows what you used it on before deciding it was too gross to keep.

Can I come at 8 pm? I work late.

p.s. I'm black.