Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
no, not doing this not happening. there are so many snyder threads i regret contributing to this in any way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

1:33:1 is 4:3

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

I Before E posted:

Apparently it's imax format, so it's not exactly 4:3, and the alternative if you shot your imax sequences full frame, which makes sense if you want to make the most of the big rear end film you're shooting on, is to have the rest of it be scope or whatever aspect ratio and then switch for the stuff you shot in imax (like I think dark knight rises did).

Plus 4:3 is cool, it looks nice when you compose for it.

E: Also these were his statements on Rand:

Not a lot to go off there regarding his thoughts on her politics outside of a sort of Epic Teddy Roosevelt "drat this historical figure was weird" attitude.

Zack Snyder posted:

I think she's incredible

:thunk:

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

WatermelonGun posted:

no, not doing this not happening. there are so many snyder threads i regret contributing to this in any way.

:twisted: :mrgw: :twisted:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

can't find snyder of berlin salt and vinegar in the stores around here any more. only from 1991 to 2004. they did it to me.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

it’s hard to find a salt and vinegar that is good i.e. makes your eyes water and your mouth ache

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

At the very least an indictment of his taste in prose, yeah

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Weird phenomenon with Snyder 's pretzels:

I enjoy all of them (well, I haven't tried the sweet one). But the jalapeño flavor and buffalo ones don't give me heartburn...but the cheddar one does.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
praise honey mustard and onion

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

If he thinks Rand put story over her politics, did he even read anything she wrote?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Snyder might just be a dumb guy.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

WatermelonGun posted:

Amen.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

shiksa posted:

so i found out one of my coworkers is a wrestling fan, and beyond that actually works for a local indie promotion and uhhh long story short i got myself a job to make him a lucha mask to wear during interviews and commentary and stuff and it might lead to more work making gear down the line. i did my first pass at the design tonight i really like it so far. uhhhh i didnt acutally expect that to happen quite like that lol

update: i sent him some of my graphic work and lol im like a step away from having a regular gig doing wrestling-related poo poo.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Snyder cut deez nutz

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

shiksa posted:

update: i sent him some of my graphic work and lol im like a step away from having a regular gig doing wrestling-related poo poo.

say the indie

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Cavauro posted:

say the indie

galli, chicago-area lucha libre promotion, i still need to check out some shows but they get some real names/sounds like they have some really cool poo poo in the works

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i can't go to chicago right now. maybe later on i'll go to the chicago area

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Cavauro posted:

i can't go to chicago right now. maybe later on i'll go to the chicago area

thats ok cav, no worries i wont hold it against you. well, no promises

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

WatermelonGun posted:

i watched the hideous new wonder woman when that came out so i’m not free from this compulsion

God I finally watched that movie recently and it's so loving bad. I really, really enjoyed the first Wonder Woman movie too :sigh:

WatermelonGun posted:

the dick tracy movie rules super hard

:hellyeah:

That was one of my first experiences with seeing a movie I loved and then being baffled to find out it was a big flop.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

WatermelonGun posted:

not an emptyquote

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

deep dish dalton

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
I want to eat a bag full of honey mustard and onion Snyders, dang those are good

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Bard Maddox posted:

I want to eat a bag full of honey mustard and onion Snyders, dang those are good

hell yea they are.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
welcome... 2 pretzel town

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Bard Maddox posted:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

honey fuckered. fucksterd

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
I really like the honey mustard at Fuddrucker’s. Haven’t been there in 10 years. I wish I had some on tap.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

honey ruddfucekrs

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Is fuddruckers still around?

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

TV Zombie posted:

There’s one here but it’s getting torn down and replaced with a giant gently caress all condo, as is the way of things.

My favorite honey mustard is Bojangles’

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

TV Zombie posted:

the name changed over time due to decline in society it’s now called a cuss word.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
it’s time for mustard chat again

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Bard Maddox posted:

Jim Ross makes a good one

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Bard Maddox posted:

Yeah but that's all the time. Where can I get myself a good stadium mustard?

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

karmicknight posted:

Like this?

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

karmicknight posted:

That is too much mustard.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Yeah, but I don't know what the mustard auteur name for that would be to go looking for a good mustard that hits the same notes but better. I simple hope such a thing exists.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

karmicknight posted:

Yeah, but I don't know what the mustard auteur name for that would be to go looking for a good mustard that hits the same notes but better. I simple hope such a thing exists.

It's usually called a spicy brown mustard. You can try making it yourself:

https://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2012/05/spicy-brown-mustard.html

List of ones to try: https://www.epicurious.com/ingredients/the-best-spicy-brown-mustard-taste-test-article

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Thank you.