Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fungah! posted:

this, aonly i'm also a dedicated doors-must-be-surrounded-by-walls-on-two-sides mapper so i have to correct that by hand

yup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

absolutely anything posted:

which etrian you playing

Untold 1. Just made it to B2.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UGQNEynJNM

Metallia
Sep 17, 2014

Fungah! posted:

this, aonly i'm also a dedicated doors-must-be-surrounded-by-walls-on-two-sides mapper so i have to correct that by hand

:hai:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

fadam posted:

Bum Cold

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I had a stoned playing oblivion moment while traversing the Ashlands and the familiarity of the clouds and stars and the moaning of the silt strider struck me in a certain way and I started tearing up lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

GorfZaplen posted:

I had a stoned playing oblivion moment while traversing the Ashlands and the familiarity of the clouds and stars and the moaning of the silt strider struck me in a certain way and I started tearing up lmfao

Morrowind is really good at that lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

GorfZaplen posted:

Awesome

Item Getter
Dec 14, 2015

fadam posted:

Everything involving Grimoire Stones is annoying as hell in that game but rest assured they aren't a series mainstay and they are only in Untold 1 and 2 (and much less annoying in 2).

If you are doing Classic Mode, Hexers' fear related skills are overpowered, because none of the Story Mode characters can cause fear so they forgot to give any of the enemies fear resistance or something dumb like that.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

GorfZaplen posted:

I haven't really played Morrowind since I started smoking and Im certain I would do this lol

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

GorfZaplen posted:

amazing...

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

GorfZaplen posted:

do you have a particular morrowind character you would most like to get stoned with? i think we all have one

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

fadam posted:

Untold 1 is still pretty good, but it's probably the weakest of the games from EO4 onwards (never played the DS ones). If you like that you'll really like the rest.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Shibawanko posted:

do you have a particular morrowind character you would most like to get stoned with? i think we all have one
Ajira from the Mage's Guild in Balmora

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

FactsAreUseless posted:

Ajira from the Mage's Guild in Balmora

thats a good choice but im not gonna dig too deep here and say its caius cossades for me

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Shibawanko posted:

thats a good choice but im not gonna dig too deep here and say its caius cossades for me

it would be a night to remember and regret. im going to hit that moon sugar with m'aiq.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Broke into the redoran vault and miracle of miracles the Ordinator inside just walked right out the door so now I have so many valuable items I literally can't sell them

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR-K2rUP86M

Sivek
Nov 12, 2012

Shibawanko posted:

got so baked he didn't disappear with the rest of the dwemer.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Shibawanko posted:

blazeing w/ divayth fyr

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i found out dq11s has a secret superboss thats behind completing all the tockleton stuff that really sucks.

its now my lifes mission to beat it

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

extremebuff posted:

i found out dq11s has a secret superboss thats behind completing all the tockleton stuff that really sucks.

its now my lifes mission to beat it
the fights leading up to it are cool but yeah the boss itself is a wet fart

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

the fights leading up to it are cool but yeah the boss itself is a wet fart

that's actually an earthbound boss.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
is anyone else planning on playing saga frontier remastered when it launches? i'm pumped to both play and post about it. saga games sound cool

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

as leading SaGa-head on imp zone you bet your rear end i am

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
I only ever played the Saga 2 remake on DS which whipped so maybe I will. Have to get through Bravely 2 first though which I'm running out of steam on

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

I got the tude now posted:

is anyone else planning on playing saga frontier remastered when it launches? i'm pumped to both play and post about it. saga games sound cool

saga games are cool, kawazu ftw

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

started playing Pillars 2 since it has turn-based combat now and everyone says it's better than the really boring first one. Still not feeling the endless loredumps about wheels but it passed the initial important CRPG test of "can I make a character who looks like he smells of wet dog at all times"

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

I got the tude now posted:

Just as soon as I finish RS2, RS3, SG, FF2, TLR, and also DQ11

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

yeah I've got DQ11 to finish too, I finally started it yesterday after buying it some months ago. Since the last DQ I played was 3 on the NES, it's a bit different than what I'm used to.

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Jrpgs > wrpgs

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

insanely insightful stuff here. Thank you.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

pretty bold take for the imp zone

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z1UZd9qsZw&t=18s

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

i like both and playing them :cheers:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

without wizardry and ultima becoming massive hits in mjapan we would have persona5 royale where you tell ann it couldn't be helped that she was raped and ryuji saying all gays must be killed. makes you think.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

goferchan posted:

Untold 1 is still pretty good, but it's probably the weakest of the games from EO4 onwards (never played the DS ones). If you like that you'll really like the rest.

I知 liking it but is it normal for my guys to get their cheeks clapped all the time? I feel really weak and I知 reloading my save whenever I lose a guy but I知 not sure if that痴 what I知 supposed to be doing. I love making the maps a lot.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

fadam posted:

I知 liking it but is it normal for my guys to get their cheeks clapped all the time? I feel really weak and I知 reloading my save whenever I lose a guy but I知 not sure if that痴 what I知 supposed to be doing. I love making the maps a lot.

yup, these games will spread your cheeks

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
First time you get obliterated by an FOE is a top tier gamer moment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

fadam posted:

normal encounters can be pretty hard and bosses are hard. foes you're usually supposed to run away from or dodge. bye