Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Just made my first BLT of the season. There is literally not a sandwich on earth that is better than a home made BLT. Summer has officially begun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i saw the blt.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i didn't realize the BLT was a summer sandwich

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Captain Magic posted:

Biomutant, do me this one favor:

Please be good

me and my girlfriend watched the trailers for that last night and looked up like, the gist of it and yea that looks awesome and i really hope its good

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Penguin Patrol posted:

i didn't realize the BLT was a summer sandwich

It is because you wanna be using the best quality tomatoes you can get your hands on, preferably ones you grow in your own garden. A freshly picked, ripe tomato is one of those things that can't be replicated by getting it at the grocery store in January

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I killed one of the colonists on Zhu’s Hope by mistake and feel bad, not bad enough to reload though.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't worry. you still got time to get the rest

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

The Stroker Ace posted:

I killed one of the colonists on Zhu’s Hope by mistake and feel bad, not bad enough to reload though.

That is an acceptable amount of loss. Collateral damage is ok in the face of the reapers.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i killed tjem all without a second thought

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
The only good reaper is a reaper bound in service to my indelible will.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
gently caress you, Zack Snyder. After that two+ hours of trash you call a zombie movie that had no idea what film it wanted to be, you do NOT get to end it with "Zombie" by the Cranberries.

Bless my wife, who has put up with me getting irrationally angry at zombie movies for most of our relationship.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

CobiWann posted:

gently caress you, Zack Snyder. After that two+ hours of trash you call a zombie movie that had no idea what film it wanted to be, you do NOT get to end it with "Zombie" by the Cranberries.

Please tell me you’re not joking.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Nilbop posted:

Please tell me you’re not joking.

A GOD drat ACOUSTIC VERSION!

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

CobiWann posted:

A GOD drat ACOUSTIC VERSION!

im so happy

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

CobiWann posted:

Bless my wife, who has put up with me getting irrationally angry at zombie movies for most of our relationship.

Really tells the story of how many good zombies movies there have been these last 30 years

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Shard posted:

Really tells the story of how many good zombies movies there have been these last 30 years

The 1990 remake of Night of the Living Dead
Dellamote Dellamore
Warm Bodies
Fido
Dead Snow
Edit - Shaun of the Dead

One of my favorite YouTube channels, Dead Meat, is currently going over the original Romero trilogy and drat I forgot just how good and important to the genre those three movies were.

CobiWann fucked around with this message at 05:05 on May 22, 2021

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Shaun of the Dead, end of list

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

NienNunb posted:

It is because you wanna be using the best quality tomatoes you can get your hands on, preferably ones you grow in your own garden. A freshly picked, ripe tomato is one of those things that can't be replicated by getting it at the grocery store in January

Did you also do homemade bacon

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

The best zombie movie is the 2016 Dead Rising HD Remake.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
There are many terrific sandwiches. Lately my favorite is the Cubano. I like the one at Trader Joe that comes with the sauce but really all Cubano sandwiches are delicious.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
which sandwich is number one. cuban or reuben

imo a proper cuban is tough to beat

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

graph posted:

reuben and its not even close

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Alaois posted:

if a restaurant offers a reuben ill usually get it. good barometer of a place if they can make a good reuben. thats a good sandwich.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i opt for the hammedburger

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

CobiWann posted:

:cripes:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i know. for a song that's about zombies he should have chosen this cover since it's more metal & bad rear end like the zombies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XaS93WMRQQ

fuckin getting the zombies. with tanks and bombs

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

graph posted:

Another vote for the proud reuben here

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Alaois posted:

wow

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

cuban is good

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
pork roll egg and cheese

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

another brand new poster from new jersey. i stole this concept of not remembering people if they change their avatar from cavauro-lite

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I have never enjoyed a Zack Snyder film so I'm glad it can remain that way. Constancies can be quite comforting in this day and age, though some such as The Troubles are not.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Captain Magic posted:

There are many terrific sandwiches. Lately my favorite is the Cubano. I like the one at Trader Joe that comes with the sauce but really all Cubano sandwiches are delicious.
getting into italian cold cuts lately, just trying to find the right balance of cured meats/olive oil/vinegar

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Hedgehog Pie posted:

I have never enjoyed a Zack Snyder film so I'm glad it can remain that way. Constancies can be quite comforting in this day and age, though some such as The Troubles are not.

His movies make a lot more sense when you learn he's a diehard Randroid who thinks The Fountainhead is the greatest book ever written.

But yeah that zombie movie was dogshit, poor Dave was just acting his heart out for the worst dialogue lmao

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what game is better between ff12 zodiac and bravely default 2? only answer if you are a perfect being incapable of bias.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Cavauro posted:

what game is better between ff12 zodiac and bravely default 2? only answer if you are a perfect being incapable of bias.

ff12

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

graph posted:

My favourite sandwich is a slice of bread with butter on it. But y'know, good bread & good butter.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Another vote for the proud reuben here

A good Reuben is always welcome, but I grew up and still am a ham-and-cheese guy, especially with Italian bread and real salted butter.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

It’s impossible to order something called a Reuben without sounding like a door-to-door salesman from nineteen rickety-two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Hot roast beef
Reuben
Hot pastrami
Ham and butter baguette
Butter sandwich

My top five