Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Hot, freshly sliced pastrami sandwich from a proper Jewish deli with the good spicy mustard and a pickle the size of a football

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

There is a nostalgic and perverse enjoyment to be found in a humble cheese and cucumber sandwich bought at a gas station in the middle of nowhere during a pee break on a road trip somewhere. It’s gotta be slightly soggy from the cucumber and having sat there for half a day, too. Dunno if this is a Finland-exclusive sandwich experience

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

graph posted:

which sandwich is number one. cuban or reuben

imo a proper cuban is tough to beat

Bánh mě

:twisted:

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
My graphics card is awesome. I’d like to beat some of the gigantic space-hogging games I’ve got to make room for some new ones. I’ve got a lot of stuff hovering at the 40% completion mark.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I love the delis that have so many sandwiches listed because they put options together that I wouldn’t have thought of myself.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

My favorite sandwich was a fish torta that this spot in the Mission in SF had. drat I miss that.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Shard posted:

I love Photomode

Fully kitted out Mattock Battle Rifle is the best AR, the Dirty Harry equivalent single shot pistol is best pistol, tie between Geth Shotgun and Krogan Flak Cannon for best shotty, and best sniper is the one that's essentially a scoped and zoomed in AR.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Who’s watching Eurovision. Basically pro wrestling in music form

Albania, Belgium and Malta my favs so far

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
The best sandwich is Peanut Butter & Frozen Blueberries. A Cuban is really good too. I don't think they would go well together, but I haven't tried it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

spicy chicken sandwich from fast food :stoat:

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
all sandwiches shoudl have an egg on it

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Big mac

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

God drat Eueovision is good this year

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Cuban sandwich best sandwich

I broke my collar bone last night. It sucks

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Thanks good puppy

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I got a haircut for the first time in two years.

So that was nice.

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Got my first dose of the vaccine today!

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

duckdealer posted:

Congrats on your future lovely arm.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

a cyborg mug posted:

God drat Eueovision is good this year

There is absolutely no way this is true.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

forkboy84 posted:

There is absolutely no way this is true.

It’s good you gently caress face

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Eurovision is good now. Woop woop

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

a cyborg mug posted:

Who’s watching Eurovision. Basically pro wrestling in music form

Albania, Belgium and Malta my favs so far

Both in that it's a garish artistic competition and also that it's had an incredibly stupid covid incident.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the lemon juice i bought to put in my water is some weird poo poo that isn't regular lemon juice. I don't know what this is but it tastes funky and not good. watch out for it

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Gonna bake a pie later tonight or tomorrow morning, I think. I bought a quarter gallon of buttermilk for a recipe that needed exactly two teaspoons of it so I'm gonna make a chess pie. But I don't have any lemons. If only someone had some lemon juice.....

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

duckdealer posted:

nice

also what is a butter sandwich

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
is that another hosed up english thing like the meat pie between a hamburger bun. the pie barm or whatever

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_sandwich

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

another sandwich is to soak a piece of bread in some water and have that between two slices. all of it was or is for people who do not have anything else to eat. it's not for joking around

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

graph posted:

nice

also what is a butter sandwich

A piece of bread with butter on it.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Grey goop on a plate is my favorite english cuisine lol

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's not funny. Sugar sandwich, very rarely a honey sandwich, or lettuce sandwich. My mother's favorite supper was pasta with a little bit of tomato chunks and salt in it, and nothing else. that was the best thing they had.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Don't laugh at bread with baked sanitized mud rubbed on it being eaten. It's not kitsch

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

If you get a little chuckle thinking about somebody eating something less than taylor ham or a big bull penis or whatever freaking rules, then meet me somewhere and we'll settle it. i'm not in the mood. i'll slap ye from earhole to ear hole. I'm off to calm down. it's the nba playoffs getting me worked up

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

My dad didn't really believe in salad dressing so he taught us to eat salad by just spooning sugar on top of it, and this gave me flashbacks.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Pork roll egg and cheese on a toasted bagel the size of a baby's head is the best food in the world

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

i remember when people ate fluffer nutter sandwiches.

https://nerdynuts.com/products/fluffernutter-peanut-butter

Also bulls penis reminds me of James May being a boss on Gordon Ramsey's show.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

TV Zombie posted:

Also bulls penis reminds me of James May being a boss on Gordon Ramsey's show.

lol i had one of these yesterday

def a northeast thing but they're loving divine

the fluffernutter not the bulls penis

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

TV Zombie posted:

Fiancé introduced me to these. Divine. We split one on a picnic during our first year together, right at the base of Old Barney. We later climbed to the top, took some pictures/selfies, and looked down at the sand and saw that someone had spelled out "Weed" in rock and driftwood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
I use to put ketchup on one piece of bread and fold it up and eat it, ketchup sandwich. I was a pretty smart child.