Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Thanks thread, I'm playing Ancient Aliens for the first time and it is incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Honestly one of the best games I've ever played. I'm surprised it didn't gain more popularity. The gunplay and maps were incredible

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Knot My President! posted:

Honestly one of the best games I've ever played. I'm surprised it didn't gain more popularity. The gunplay and maps were incredible

is this fungah

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

is this fungah

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

imp zone did not like the port of doom to the something awful forums

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
that thread huffed my nuts on daisy chained bongs

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

OMGVBFLOL posted:

imp zone did not like the port of doom to the something awful forums

go away

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

barbecue at the folks posted:

Thanks thread, I'm playing Ancient Aliens for the first time and it is incredible

epic

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

ok but where do i discuss the half life, doom, and other game mods

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

OMGVBFLOL posted:

ok but where do i discuss the half life, doom, and other game mods

in the early fps thread in the retro games forum, noob

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
stfu already

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

elf help book posted:

in the early fps thread in the retro games forum, noob

ok thank you for your help everyone i will do that

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
picked up ancient aliens again, and i just couldnt do The NEctar Flow without saving. i beat the cyberdemon with 200 health but the dark room with 2 archviles and only two pillars of cover got me and i did not feel like doing the preceding 23 minutes again, on top of the other couple times i got whittled down by other things and died. god i hate those gotcha moments in super long maps

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ArfJason posted:

picked up ancient aliens again, and i just couldnt do The NEctar Flow without saving. i beat the cyberdemon with 200 health but the dark room with 2 archviles and only two pillars of cover got me and i did not feel like doing the preceding 23 minutes again, on top of the other couple times i got whittled down by other things and died. god i hate those gotcha moments in super long maps

theres a really easy way to beat that room which is just run to the exit theres no line def to trigger it kill the chaingunners then door camp the archies also there is a secret at the beginning literally right when u start that makes the opening much easier. but anyway goon grats

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

theres a really easy way to beat that room which is just run to the exit theres no line def to trigger it kill the chaingunners then door camp the archies also there is a secret at the beginning literally right when u start that makes the opening much easier. but anyway goon grats

you mean the invis sphere by the maps start? i had already picked it up by accident earlier, also im getting owned in the next map and i closed the game tomaybe play something else also thank you

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
nice ninja btw. Very COol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/122268-delirium-boom-mapset-cl9-beta/ i've been playing this wad the past day or two its really excellent. so far i'm on map 7 and its mostly smallish but fairly tricky encounters and cool secret hunting. it uses the texture pack from eviternity and looks great. the 5th i think map where u start in a circular temple thing with 3 ways to choose and open up some doors to go down under the temple was very cool. czech it out

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i started scythe 2 yesterday and realized i played the first map maybe i beat the whole packi dont remember

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ArfJason posted:

you mean the invis sphere by the maps start? i had already picked it up by accident earlier, also im getting owned in the next map and i closed the game tomaybe play something else also thank you

thats the one with the pyramid full of hell knights and revanents and an archie at the top and a triple cyberdemon arena at the end i think. i like the pyramid fight but it can get ugly pretty quick

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

thats the one with the pyramid full of hell knights and revanents and an archie at the top and a triple cyberdemon arena at the end i think. i like the pyramid fight but it can get ugly pretty quick

yeah that got me three times and i decided to save the mega for it but then i accidentally picked it up and ragequit

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
is blood fresh supply good enough or do i torrent the original and grab a freakshow sourceport

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
fresh supply is fine. if you've never played it before or haven't played it in awhile you should start on the default skill tho since the hitscanners are out of contorl.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
ive never played blood and i heard about their infamous hitscanners, so i'wiill do that.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
fresh supply also lets you edit the hitscanner ai in the options so its possible to play on some of the higher skills without being shredded by a million acolytes spraying you with bullets and dynamite when you open a door which is cool too.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

thats sick, maybe ill grab a copy since i havent played blood in 60 years

Forneus Rex
Jun 9, 2021

Nothing nice.
Does anyone remember the HP Lovecraft themed HL1 mod that started you outsdie in the street and the first thing you needed to do was press a 2 pixel doorbell?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
No but im guessing they hunger (never played it)

Forneus Rex
Jun 9, 2021

Nothing nice.
It is.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/122268-delirium-boom-mapset-cl9-beta/ i've been playing this wad the past day or two its really excellent. so far i'm on map 7 and its mostly smallish but fairly tricky encounters and cool secret hunting. it uses the texture pack from eviternity and looks great. the 5th i think map where u start in a circular temple thing with 3 ways to choose and open up some doors to go down under the temple was very cool. czech it out

map 5 is really cool and i liked 6 too (the library one). also on map7 and it's tough so i stopped and played teh first few maps in sunlust and some more of the spanish parody wad

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009
fresh supply is good, not sure how it compares to the old version but blood is generally a really underrated game imo. found a powerup the other day that lets you dual wield and used up all the ammo I had been hoarding over the episode in about half a minute. very satisfying. might try shadow warrior afterwards, no idea if its a good game or not but the shareware version was fun when I was a kid

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Brasseye posted:

fresh supply is good, not sure how it compares to the old version but blood is generally a really underrated game imo. found a powerup the other day that lets you dual wield and used up all the ammo I had been hoarding over the episode in about half a minute. very satisfying. might try shadow warrior afterwards, no idea if its a good game or not but the shareware version was fun when I was a kid

The level design gets dull after the fun shareware stages. The weapons still rule tho'

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Shadow Warrior isn't great but I will always treasure playing it without knowing about the incredible levels of racism and having to pause for a full minute when I first fired a nuke weapon and the character said "just like Hiroshima!"

Knives and Hot Dust
Feb 21, 2010

metal gear??!?

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Shadow Warrior isn't great but I will always treasure playing it without knowing about the incredible levels of racism and having to pause for a full minute when I first fired a nuke weapon and the character said "just like Hiroshima!"

lmfao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

https://twitter.com/headfallsoff/status/1390859741795061766

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

i like the first episode and don't remember the rest of it. except the anime babes. who weren't very good iirc for one thing they were western drawn.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
played some treasure tech. Very cool. wario time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

ArfJason posted:

played some treasure tech. Very cool. wario time

how much is there? it looks so good