Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
oh okay so it actually is that series, I image searched it and it showed me that one, I checked a bit of the first chapter and the artstyle looked different so I figured it was a missed match. thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
100 GF is extremely dumb, endearing, funny, and frankly absolutely insane. Owns IMO.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

you know, i didn't want to give it a serious read, but

it's fetish trash but, it's pretty drat funny fetish trash

MrGreenShirt
Mar 14, 2005

Hell of a book. It's about bunnies!

From the same:

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Ok, this series is vulgar, nuts, and paced like a cat with it's tail on fire. Can't wait for the next update.

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.

x

Buzzsaw Roomba fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Aug 20, 2021

Galvanik
Feb 28, 2013

These assholes are the best worst people I love them all.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.

Once again, I've got really into a series posted here and been filled with infinite sadness upon realising I'm all caught up with no more to read. I hate this thread! :mad:

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Galvanik posted:

These assholes are the best worst people I love them all.

What manga is this? Big mood

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Artelier posted:

What manga is this? Big mood

Grand Blue

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Rohan Kishibe posted:

Once again, I've got really into a series posted here and been filled with infinite sadness upon realising I'm all caught up with no more to read. I hate this thread! :mad:

This site has the next volume, so you can be happy again for a few more minutes.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Yak of Wrath
Feb 24, 2011

Keeping It Together

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I have actually thought to myself irl “I bet if Michael Jackson came up in conversation here, Pigtails Girl wouldn’t know who tf that is” and apparently not only was I dead wrong, but the man’s name is sacred to her (as it drat well should be imo :colbert:)

also THIS COMIC ENDED BACK IN MARCH AND I AM ANGRY :argh:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

RatHat posted:

That Works posted:

lmao what is this from?

It's from Who decided that Blues had to be cool?, but unfortunately it's just a one-off gag and the manga isn't about the Guevarangers.

blue lives matter

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

I. M. Gei posted:

I have actually thought to myself irl “I bet if Michael Jackson came up in conversation here, Pigtails Girl wouldn’t know who tf that is” and apparently not only was I dead wrong, but the man’s name is sacred to her (as it drat well should be imo :colbert:)

also THIS COMIC ENDED BACK IN MARCH AND I AM ANGRY :argh:

The genre of "Horny lesbian tricks/bullies her friend into kinky things" is surprisingly prolific.

Personally, I want more 'Doing XX to Monster Girls'

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
A new character arrives in My Senpai is Annoying

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

sinky posted:

A new character arrives in My Senpai is Annoying

don't doxx me

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'm not sure about the story but the mc is super cute.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Elfface posted:

The genre of "Horny lesbian tricks/bullies her friend into kinky things" is surprisingly prolific.

Yeah but that one was cute and funny and it made me smile*. And every now and then the pervy girl would spit some real troofs/nuggets of wisdom in her own weird little way.

* MOST of it was cute and funny; the parts that weren’t super creepy and gross, anyway. I haven’t read every single chapter and I am not about to go back and look for that poo poo, but of the parts I did read I only remember seeing scenes like that a few times, tops.

The one scene that sticks out in my mind the most as being especially bad was the one in the bathroom…… with the toy……… god I wish I could unsee that part :gonk:

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Jun 10, 2021

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

I. M. Gei posted:

Yeah but that one was cute and funny and it made me smile*. And every now and then the pervy girl would spit some real troofs/nuggets of wisdom in her own weird little way.

* MOST of it was cute and funny; the parts that weren’t super creepy and gross, anyway. I haven’t read every single chapter and I am not about to go back and look for that poo poo, but of the parts I did read I only remember seeing scenes like that a few times, tops.

The one scene that sticks out in my mind the most as being especially bad was the one in the bathroom…… with the toy……… god I wish I could unsee that part :gonk:

It was a really funny series, even the gross stuff. Though sadly despite all the teasing/hinting it never really officially progressed the character's relationship.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i'm not sure about the story but the mc is super cute.
its too tell and not enough show so far tbh. I'm gonna stick with it for a bit though

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Nemo2342 posted:

It was a really funny series, even the gross stuff. Though sadly despite all the teasing/hinting it never really officially progressed the character's relationship.

It kinda did though? Perv Girl made her first real friend, and Female-Hank-Hill-With-Pigtails Girl learned to not be so uptight and accept her new friend just the way she is.

Also there are several hints peppered throughout the series that both of them have feelings for each other and might become romantically involved at some point in the future.

I admit it’s not the most graceful or well-planned ending, and I wish the series was still going, but overall it’s not a bad way to wrap things up.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Woah that is really wild and creepy. Source?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

That Works posted:

Woah that is really wild and creepy. Source?

Baron

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
You blew it up, you maniacs!

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

extremely my kinda girl right there

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I found another thing

what the gently caress

this poo poo is beyond insane

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Legend of Koizumi already did political figures playing mahjong

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

It never stopped

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

thetoughestbean posted:

Legend of Koizumi already did political figures playing mahjong

this manga is the sequel to that

seriously

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Well, never mind me, then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Also only 10 chapters of it are translated, which is a loving crime.

The Surreal Daily Life thread is frequented by at least one or two scanlators (or goons who are friends with scanlators). One of them should hunt down and translate the rest of this manga, or find someone who can.