Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

woke kaczynski
Jan 23, 2015

How do you do, fellow antifa?

Fun Shoe

Apologies for suboptimal angle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
A minor one, caught in the wild today:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Randarkman posted:

Getting some Francis E Dec vibes from these

I love crazy rightwingers who go on about mind control because they themselves are almost an argument in favor of it.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

had to look that one up. It appears to be a vandalism

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Yaldabaoth posted:

I love crazy rightwingers who go on about mind control because they themselves are almost an argument in favor of it.

Francis E Dec was a notoriously crazy conspiracy nut way back in the 60s, if you're not familiar then I can't do anything else but recommend you listen to the insanity set to techno music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeMTuwDS8DM WARNING: Lots of racial slurs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXCUenE0b5A Same thing but remixed and somewhat sanitized as regards the racial slurs.

Randarkman fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Jun 25, 2021

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
See what I mean? The crazy rightwingers are screaming about mind control because people aren't acting like xenophobic poo poo stains like them and it just makes me think that if mind control stops people from acting like xenophobic poo poo stains then gently caress yeah, crank that poo poo up.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

I don't own a car but someday when I have one again I legit want to put this on it

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I don't own a car but someday when I have one again I legit want to put this on it

Same, I genuinely adore this

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I used to have stickers on my bike. I regret the NORML sticker because a dude once asked me if I knew where to get weed, and I had to inform him that I put the sticker on to help me find weed, and he was bummed out, as was I.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

You know what they say, a stranger is just a dealer you haven’t met yet.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

woke kaczynski posted:

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

:same:

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

I've been holding on to this one for a minute. Guy is in the supermarket parking lot same time as me most weeks now.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I mean, I agree with his ultimate opinion on social media but I think for different reasons

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

1redflag posted:

I mean, I agree with his ultimate opinion on social media but I think for different reasons

same about his ending racism sticker, though I know he means something vastly different than I do lol

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Lazyfire posted:

I've been holding on to this one for a minute. Guy is in the supermarket parking lot same time as me most weeks now.

I'm the 4 pasted over the failed Trump 2020 sign.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Code Jockey posted:

same about his ending racism sticker, though I know he means something vastly different than I do lol

I got super confused by the combination of Kung Flu and End Racism until I realized what was happening there.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Lazyfire posted:

I got super confused by the combination of Kung Flu and End Racism until I realized what was happening there.

I think it's like an anti-women thing. I don't fully understand it tbh but I'm sure it's sarcastic.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

LifeSunDeath posted:

I think it's like an anti-women thing. I don't fully understand it tbh but I'm sure it's sarcastic.

They are mad that people are "racist" against white people by saying black lives matter and slavery was bad

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

LifeSunDeath posted:

The real racism is making white people feel bad about racism.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

woke kaczynski posted:

Having beer bumper stickers on your car is really smart

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Lol I didn’t even notice the Corona sticker. As if you didn’t have any other reason to question his taste

woke kaczynski
Jan 23, 2015

How do you do, fellow antifa?

Fun Shoe

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

Having beer bumper stickers on your car is really smart

Again poo poo angle but it's secretly a coronavirus sticker

Also I feel y'all are sleeping on "hell yeah I eat rear end"

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

woke kaczynski posted:

Again poo poo angle but it's secretly a coronavirus sticker

I wonder if that car belongs to the goon that calls themself "Yeah, I eat rear end".

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

woke kaczynski posted:

just not feeling the enthusiasm

Luna
May 31, 2001

A hand full of seeds and a mouthful of dirt

The Bloop posted:

maybe a new avatar for somebody lmao

Rawhide!

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

The Bloop posted:

They are mad that people are "racist" against white people by saying black lives matter and slavery was bad

also affirmative action

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
license plate checks out

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

well clearly she's a witch, only witches can eat icecream and not get brainfreeze, because of dark magic.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

LifeSunDeath posted:

well clearly she's a witch, only witches can eat icecream and not get brainfreeze, because of dark magic.

don’t you dare speak more of this mortal

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

:monocle:

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

It's because she knows that trick where you push your tongue against the roof of your mouth to fix your nerves perception of cold.

And also she's a witch, but that's unrelated.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Ralph Crammed In posted:

It's because she knows that trick where you push your tongue against the roof of your mouth to fix your nerves perception of cold.

she drinks a frost resistance potion and then slams a pint of icecream.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Reboot Bewitched but good this time.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Ralph Crammed In posted:

Don't use your tongue because it's cold. I use my thumb. I look like a moron but gently caress it, I'm going to avoid that pain.

Well nowadays I just slow down eating it. :shrug:

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
Absolutely
Obliterates
Cream

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

dev286 posted:

Somebody put some time, money and effort into this decal. Decent graphic design too.
I can't imagine ever in a million years going through all that trouble to own the libs but then again I'm not American
It's quite impressive how it blends owning the libs and loving the Cowboys, America's Team™

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

CannonFodder posted:

It's quite impressive how it blends owning the libs and loving the Cowboys, America's Team™

The Packers are America's real team. You find Packer fans throughout the US. When I was in Seattle this one bar turned into a Packer bar every time they played.

gently caress the Cowboys. And gently caress Texas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

LifeSunDeath posted:

Can't quite find pictures but out in the world there seems to be a lot of overlap with info cars and hoard cars.

This is called "carbage", btw. My aunt and I have argued for years about which of us invented this term in a car ride about two decades ago.

Except obviously other people have come up with this term before so I googled it and sure enough, subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/carbage/

https://i.imgur.com/7QgHOpr.mp4
Tesla. There are many new cars on that sub.

https://i.imgur.com/AsveLBl.mp4
that last one cracked me up for the sheer audacity of it

Ror fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Jun 27, 2021