Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

a funeral home director who is pro anti vax? lol he clearly has no stake in *checks notes* people dying so he turns a profit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Gonna be honest I don't think he's really a funeral director

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

AKZ posted:

Gonna be honest I don't think he's really a funeral director

this guy steps out:

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

InfoHouse made me go look to see if there were any pictures of the house down the road from where I grew up that used to have huge plywood planks painted with Bible verses and end times warnings. Turns out the local paper doesn't keep pictures from 20 years ago and now it's just a fun memory of the weirdo cult that tricked an old man to sign his house over to a guy who thought he was the new Christ.

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!

LifeSunDeath posted:

these cars are definitely on the infocar spectrum:

This car must fit right in driving thru Louisiana, known anime hotspot

HelleSpud
Apr 1, 2010
Someone in my neighborhood had a vocaloid car, but they used magnets not stickers. Now the magnets have been bleached white by the sun, and they've discovered that also bakes on the magnet. So now they have a white-blobs-vaguely-identifiable-as-the-ghosts-of-Miku-Hatsune car.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

I can contribute to anime car chat as well.

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

they are called itasha you philistines

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

What’s ironic about anal?

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

teen witch posted:

ok this is the first one that actually got me thinking

racism is something that is being maintained but :thunk:

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

OMFG FURRY posted:

racism is something that is being maintained but :thunk:

Gotta grow the strange fruit on southern trees somehow

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

WHOA!

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

I do like that he sourced his point about Egyptian medicine. I have no idea what that has to do with his second point, but this is likely the closest to reality an infowarrior has ever been.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lazyfire posted:

I do like that he sourced his point about Egyptian medicine. I have no idea what that has to do with his second point, but this is likely the closest to reality an infowarrior has ever been.

feels very 80 hours of research Mallard Fillmore*

(*wikipedia)

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

i imagine they mean "God is (the) judge" but I keep reading this like Judge as a verb, like some Baba is You poo poo.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

My favorite fact about the ancient Egyptians is that they had a book on dream interpretations, but the dreams were weirdly specific and the dream entry that always stuck with me that was about the dreamer dreaming about loving a jerboa.

I don't remember what they thought dreaming about loving a jerboa meant was going to happen, though.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Lazyfire posted:

I'm assuming he thinks both ancient egyptians and people into anal sex are fecophiles and God is going to hit America with 10 plagues as punishment like he did to ancient Egypt.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Cthulu Carl posted:

My favorite fact about the ancient Egyptians is that they had a book on dream interpretations, but the dreams were weirdly specific and the dream entry that always stuck with me that was about the dreamer dreaming about loving a jerboa.

I don't remember what they thought dreaming about loving a jerboa meant was going to happen, though.

:yikes:

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

LOL!! What a boner.

HelleSpud
Apr 1, 2010

Analingus for a legal way to better health!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The very moment anal sex was made legal by Obama I sprinted off consume as much scat as possible for medical use so I believe the truck

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Big Beef City posted:

The very moment anal sex was made legal by Obama I sprinted off consume as much scat as possible for medical use so I believe the truck

i dont know how to say this uhh... but you might be my dad

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

counterpoint : KFC

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Big Beef City posted:

Sodomy bans were struck down by the supreme court in Lawrence v Texas in 2003, during the W administration.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

lawrence brought on the books legal buttfucking to all of america

a hero

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Light Gun Man posted:

i imagine they mean "God is (the) judge" but I keep reading this like Judge as a verb, like some Baba is You poo poo.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
A mix you wouldn't necessarily expect:

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

a terrifying melange

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

What the gently caress does this human even believe, aside from just proving that we transes can be trash as any other human?

Tag yourself, I'm the thin blue line flag under the blm sticker.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Would any trans person honestly promote the Michelle Obama trans conspiracy theory? Is it possible this car is a terrible attempt at a false flag

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

DicktheCat posted:

Tag yourself, I'm the thin blue line flag under the blm sticker.

pretty sure the B in the "BLM" sticker in this case doesn't stand for black. this person has consistent (stupid) views, they're just also trans. I have known people like this and it's leopard_party.txt

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

The BLM sticker says “Biden Likes Minors” at the bottom, fyi. Just like George bush, they don’t care about black people

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

The idea of Jesus breaking the cross by flexing and now having two planks of wood nailed to his arms as weapons is cool as poo poo

There’s some low-rent fighting game out there that literally has this exact character. I’ll dig for the name for you.

Edit: never mind, someone already found it.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

DicktheCat posted:

What the gently caress does this human even believe

bootlicking

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
For them, BLM = boot licking matters

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Lemniscate Blue posted:

A mix you wouldn't necessarily expect:

Proud american in a Korean car :patriot:

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

mono posted:

Proud american in a Korean car :patriot:

oh you better believe this person justifies it with "roof koreans" or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Sodomy bans were struck down by the supreme court in Lawrence v Texas in 2003, during the W administration.

OH WORD