Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I love how he didn't even bother looking up his login info before the stream

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I love how he didn't even bother looking up his login info before the stream

Skipping the controller update because he didn't want to get up and plug it in so the controller crashes through the entire stream

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lmfao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1414992478915026945?s=20

:worship::worship:

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Always bet on DSP

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

hail to the king, baby

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Phil's T levels have shot up dramatically in the last 48 hours

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/ShanksRamble/status/1415008702973755395?s=19

what the? did Phil do a fib

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

No. A fan gave him the console.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

any comments and concerns for dsp should be brought up during his stream, in the subscribers only chat

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Phil’s already doing the TELL ME WHAT TO DO routine on the main menu of Battlefield 4

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

He’s trying to join playlists including the expansions he doesn’t have and getting pissed that it doesn’t work. I love him

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Phil’s already doing the TELL ME WHAT TO DO routine on the main menu of Battlefield 4

Lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
That's called engagement and also why none of you are succesaful streamers

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Look, an anonymous fan sent him the Series X just like Bob's brother buys all those indie treasures. Some of yall sound petty and jealous af rn.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

another troll calling phil a liar. let's just move on and keep winning (dsp-style)

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Look, an anonymous fan sent him the Series X just like Bob's brother buys all those indie treasures. Some of yall sound petty and jealous af rn.

Even if he did buy it himself, I have enjoyed the ride

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
he asked for a scan of the loyal fans drivers license and safe word, much lik e how phil does when he verifies paypals of non detractors. just goes to show you how beloved phil is that someone would scan their license for phil and give them their safe words ("positive interactions and silly fun") in order to get phils home address and send him a n sxbox series one x

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

hes saying when you buy something brand new as an example, not that he bought it himself. haters can back the gently caress off

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

hes saying when you buy something brand new as an example, not that he bought it himself. haters can back the gently caress off

This.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Yep.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

:hai:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Anyone with an 8th grade reading comprehension understands that, okeey. Ah ah ah ah. He even explained it right after saying it! But detractors are so fuckin stupid honest to god, they will believe ANYTHING made up about him.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

lmfao I only watched the first 4 seconds but good poo poo. Retarded clown was telling me the other day how he accidentally was broadcasting from his auxillary port on GTA Online while watching DSP videos and people in the game were saying his name and telling him to shut the gently caress up and stop doing that stupid laugh for a half hour before he realized it. And now he does it for fun.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

lol

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

skeezy rear end house

I'm two days late to this but gently caress you

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

absolutely anything posted:

while this is epic news this unboxing has a lot to live up to if it wants to go down in dsp history

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj0N-GJZLMc

This is probably the best video I've ever seen.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
"Its like I've said in life there's no black and white, there's many shades of grey to find the truth. I'm pretty sure the samurai were hosed up, but so was everybody else. No one's perfect right?"

wisdom

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

Skeezy posted:

I'm two days late to this but gently caress you

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
never thought about it like that. really makes you think....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

apropos to nothing posted:

"Its like I've said in life there's no black and white, there's many shades of grey to find the truth. I'm pretty sure the samurai were hosed up, but so was everybody else. No one's perfect right?"

wisdom