Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flair
Apr 5, 2016

Arist posted:

If you’d like to learn more about it, there’s a book I’d recommend reading. It’s called Expert Billiards. It covers everything from the basics to practical applications.

Practical applications of billiards!?
I am sure that line is just poor localization.

Ibblebibble posted:

If I could have a burger that was all pickle then I would.
:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Flair posted:

I am sure that line is just poor localization.

Maybe, I just find it utterly hilarious to think about.

Stroth
Mar 31, 2007

All Problems Solved

Arist posted:

If you’d like to learn more about it, there’s a book I’d recommend reading. It’s called Expert Billiards. It covers everything from the basics to practical applications.

Practical applications of billiards!?

You can make a lot of money hustling people at pool. That's pretty practical.

TheDavies
Mar 27, 2010

Stroth posted:

:hmmyes:

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Stroth posted:

'Soul Man' intensifies.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Chapter 49: 6/7-6/8: Adventures In Babysitting (New)

This update contains content from Part 46 of the original LP.

Evening

Music: Beneath the Mask

A couple people.

That’s enough chatting with Sojiro for now.

Complaints about the authenticity of artwork are flooding in from buyers after the Madarame debacle. It seems this scandal will continue to cause confusion in the art world for quite some time.
The people who bought art from Madarame should have accepted the truth about him by now…

Crossword’s available today, let’s play.

Music: Everyday Days

Psh, easy. Maaku gains Knowledge +1.

So… I hosed up. I didn’t consult a guide to find the next day I could feed the plant, and I missed a day. I’m sorry, Charley! I would have reloaded to fix this, but my last save was on the afternoon of 6/6, and as I said before, I really didn’t want to record darts twice. So, we’re going to be a day late feeding the plant for the rest of the game, whoops!

We use the Bio Nutrients. Maaku gains Kindness +2.

And all our social stats are now at Rank 3.

Remember what that weird guy said about the billiards book? Well, Maaku seems to have changed his mind and gotten curious about it, so we’re gonna check the sports store in the Underground Mall.

Oh hey, there it—

gently caress

As you can see here, there’s also some… other sporting goods we can pick up now that we’ve tried darts and billiards. Some very, very expensive sporting goods, in fact! We’re not even going to bother grabbing either of these at the moment due to the cost. Again, we need 100k just to start Fortune, meaning that we can’t afford to be wasting money right now. We’ll pick up Expert Billiards and bounce.

Oh, my son! He shtole paintings, s-scammed innashent people. Saying sorry… S’not enough! What c-can I dooo…? What do I hafta so sho you fergive meee?

Tha’s too cruel… Pleeeash, I’m beggin’ you… He usedta be such a good boy… He’d draw all the tiiiime, sho many pretty picturrres… He was… jus’ like a potato…

Oh, thaaank you… You made, me, hish mother, shooo gradeful! How could he steal hish own mee-other’s painting!? Mee-other. Meeeee-other. Meeeow. Meow, meow!

*retch* A-Are you serious? Ya leave me no choish. I’ll bare my body and sh-sh-soul. My shekshi body! Muh ultra soulll!

(Rebellious Grade Schooler) Yeah, I can only watch the news, too. I wonder what else they’re gonna do to make us study harder.
It’s so boring. Even if I turn on the TV, all they show is some old guy crying like a baby.
Oh! I made my teacher laugh when I pretended to cry like that old guy! I hope I get extra credit!

That’s why I’ve poured my soul into this song—to help restore our hope. I give you… “Fake Glory”!

Fake, shake, fake
Shake, fake, shake
Fake one, if you want fame
You gotta deceive yourself
Fake two, if you want skills
You gotta steal ‘em from others
Fake three, if you want glory
You gotta trick your very soul
Truth, lie, fake with a shake
My future is an unknown fate

Yeeeaaah! I rock! Glad you liked!

Have you noticed anything?
(Man Wearing Hat) Come to think of it, a lot of punks showed up after lunch and started talking to kids.
Hmm, so the rumor seems to be true. This is actually an interesting one too.

I’m surprised how long it took to catch him. He must’ve had a back channel.
(Elderly Office Worker) There are a number of covers a criminal could use, such as a company as a “front.”
I guess cunningness works out sometimes. Well, I’m glad he received his punishment.

Naturally! They’re dope! Things’ve been so down in Shibuya lately… I keep hearing about all these gangs. Guess Japan’s not so different from my own country…

Whoops, sorry—I need to stop trying to speak Japanese the same way I speak English. Things’ve been so down in Shibuya lately… I keep hearing about all these gangs. Guess Japan’s not so different from my own country…

Please, don’t! Things’ve been so down in Shibuya lately… I keep hearing about all these gangs. Guess Japan’s not so different from my own country…

Returning to the street vendor, we can buy four new accessories now that we’ve reached Charm Rank 3. The Rakshasa Belt gives Attack Master (Tarukaja at the start of battle), the Vajra Belt gives Defense Master (same, but Rakukaja), the Skanda Belt gives Speed Master (Sukukaja this time), and the Reprisal Mirror gives Counterstrike (15% chance of reflecting Physical attacks).

Naoto reference!

Info has started pouring into the Phan-Site too. I’m gonna be a busy bee!

Hey, so I figured out another way I can help as your strategic image management representative. It’s a great deal for you, of course. Are you free today?

We’ll be going to an expensive buffet over in Shibuya. *chuckle* Don’t worry about the price though! Come on, follow me!

Moon Rank 4: Part 63

Music: My Homie

The last time I was here went so poorly that it drove me to a life of crime.
So, what do you feel like?
Crab. You see, it’s a food, but also sort of a feelin—nah, that doesn’t work, does it? Whatever, I’m *hungry*, let’s eat!
Aren’t you curious about how I can afford this?
Uhhhh, not really, no. For all I know, you sold adspace on the Phan-Site. That’s enough to make you rich, right? I have no idea how money works.
Well, I mentioned that I know the Phantom Thieves IRL! Don’t worry, I didn’t tip anyone off to my identity. But I mentioned the expenses of this operation and donations came flooding in!
Wait, what expenses? Are you talking about webhosting? I’m certainly not seeing any of that money, and I need it! There’s a primo dart set with my name on it at the sporting goods store!
Don’t worry, I’m managing it for you guys. You’re probably super busy changing the world.
Mishima, you’re scamming our loyal fans! The least you could do is cut me in!
Scam… Hey, wait a minute! You don’t think this is unethical or… illegal, right? Using these donations for personal matters?
I mean, yes. But also, who cares, we’re breaking the law already!
Now that I think about it, I don’t think we should be using these donations like this…
Mishima, listen to me. Do not chicken out here. We have to go further with this. As long as you give me what I’m owed, I can protect you.
I’m going to return the money. It’s the right thing to do, and it’ll help build up our trust with the public.
Accepting the money in the first place was sketchy!

Man, maybe I was born to do this strategy stuff… I’m honestly getting pretty good at it.

gently caress you, pay me!

Mishima seems particularly enthusiastic today…

*sigh*

As strategic image management rep for the Phantom Thieves, I wanted to splurge a little to boost morale, but…

It’s all about thinking strategically! It was kind of rough avoiding the employees’ glares on the way out, but… we gotta stay positive! There’s still so much I have to do for you guys. I’ll work even harder. I want to be a real asset to the Phantom Thieves! Okay, bye!

Anon: What are they after?

Early Morning

Anon: Too elaborate for a prank
Anon: RIP in peace, fraud! lmao

That might be a new favorite internet message of mine in this game.

SERIOUSLY??? LOL
Anon: This is rude to the victims.

Oh, I’ve seen him on TV!
He’s famous, but he still rides the train like everyone else…
Hey, isn’t that that detective?
The Phantom Thieves are kinda cool, huh?

(Rumor-Loving Girl) Yeah, I think it’s just like the one sent to Kamoshida. People online are saying the Phantom Thieves are behind this. There’s already a Phan-Site with a bunch of requests posted on it.

The phrase “Rumor-Loving Girl, show me what you’re working with!” is irreparably seared into my brain.

I can’t believe there are real-life superheroes. If it’s happened twice, it’s probably going to happen again. Can’t wait to see who’s next.

Early Morning → Morning

Music: So Boring

I wouldn’t mind seeing that. I like talk shows… ooh, and variety shows! Wonder if they’ll talk about the Phantom Thieves. They certainly get plenty of attention on TV and the internet.

…Should you be discussing the Phantom Thieves, Maruki? It seems like the faculty’s been told to ixnay that poo poo.

Oh, that reminds me. Have you guys covered totalitarianism yet? It’s a governmental structure that unites its people under a single ideology and authoritarian control of the masses. In theory, it brings the people together under one ideal. That definitely comes with logistical benefits… But it also means forcing ideals on people. Assimilating the unwilling. And that’s how wars get started. All right, Hamiru-kun. Here’s a question. Where does totalitarianism take things a step further than authoritarianism?

Wow! I’m surprised you knew that.

That Maruki, always underestimating us…

Yes, a totalitarian government tries to control the culture, morals, and even thoughts of its people. To minimize dissidence, they try to assimilate everyone into one ideology. Even reading the room can be seen as a form of personal assimilation. You all do that too, right? I try to, though I’m not great at it. It’s not a bad skill to have. It can even help you survive in the modern world.

Maaku gains Knowledge +1.

…I guess class is almost over. That’s it for today.
A strong sense of self, huh…? We need to make sure we don’t lose sight of what we believe in, too.

Morning → Lunchtime

Music: Suspicion

(Sharp Student) It’s probably because of Mr. Kamoshida, right? Considering what happened with Suzui-san…
……?
I hear Principal Kobayakawa knew about the sexual harassment too and just turned a blind eye to it. I bet he wants to snuff out any rumors now. Even the volleyball team was told to keep quiet…
That’s the worst… So that’s what he’s using Niijima-senpai for?

Oh yeah, rumor has it she knew as well. Isn’t that horrible? She acts all noble about it too.
Niijima-senpai knew…?

Oh, it’s *on* with this bitch.

Music: Disquiet

It was all for your sake. I thought the more information you had, the easier your investigation would become. And? Did any information arise about the case I asked you to look into?

No, not really! I’ve been a bit distracted dealing with the students who came forward due to that note about something a bit more pressing…
More pressing? What could be more pressing than finding those damnable Phantom Thieves!?
They’re being blackmailed.
Well, that doesn’t sound *that* ba—
By the mafia.
poo poo, not the mafia!
We need to do something about this immediately.
Oh poo poo, oh gently caress… I’m totally screwed if I can’t produce the Phantom Thieves, and now this…
Sir?
I’m disappointed in you, Niijima-san. A real student council president would be prepared to deal with organized crime. And besides, wasting time with these trifles while the Phantom Thieves still roam free? Tsk tsk…
But this requires urgent attention!
You have reached the automated voicemail box of Principal Kobayakawa. Please leave a message after the tone.
Sir, I can see you!
Gah! I don’t know! If you want to do something about it, do it yourself!

…Sir!? Are you sure about this? I am still investigating your case as well…

Yes, that’s why it’s so perfect! It’s all *connected*, you see. Clearly, the Phantom Thieves are in league with… the mafia! Duhhhhh! I knew all along!

But that’s absurd…

Even if everything you say is true… Are you just going to ignore the students who need your help?
What are you even saying!? How am I supposed to…
Your sister could have handled it.
*low moan*

My expectations of you are very high. I hope you don’t disappoint.
……

Lunchtime → Afternoon

Music: So Boring

Hmmm… I wonder… I guess it’d have to be someone who’s the talk of the town?

Dude, this ain’t some kinda video game!

It’s unfortunate, but we have no leads as of yet…

If only there was a big target just lying around for us…

Yeah, if only!

Afternoon → After School

Music: Tokyo Daylight

Maybe our next target will be a celebrity?

The truth is, a younger student came to consult with me about something the other day.

Yeah. From what he told me, money went missing from the register he was supposed to be in charge of. As such, he’s been falsely accused of stealing money from the store.

Yeah, this guy is like the most honest guy I know. There’s no way he’d steal all that money.

Mishima, you almost did some pretty similar poo poo last night. Not sure I trust you on this.

And well, I did some research into the store online… According to some rumors, the manager might be the one stealing the money… He’s the only one who checks the registers, after all… On top of that, some other staff members saw him taking cash out when he was calculating totals.

So they’ve already got this guy dead to rights? Why are we necessary here, exactly?

Anyway, the guy’s name seems to be Nozomi Odo. I found it out when I looked into the store. Please, you gotta help this student!

Were you perhaps… going back to the scene of the crime…?

Aren’t you kinda… busy right now?

(Middle-Aged Lady) Did you hear though? He kept a lot of young men around as pets.
Oh my god, I can imagine it now! And among all those boys, there’ll always be the handsome one. A pale, frail, beautiful boy… I just know it!

Do you hear what he’s saying? The youth cannot forgive the prevalence of evil permeating our society. He’s absolutely enraged! Modern Japan robs the young of their hope, and dirty politics casts a dark shadow over us all. And that’s all for our on-the-spot coverage.

Do you hear what he’s saying? This youth thinks that the world is pathetic for being so easily deceived. Modern Japan robs the young of their hope, and dirty politics casts a dark shadow over us all. And that’s all for our on-the-spot coverage.

Do you hear what he’s saying? Having grown weary of our society, today’s youth are quietly waiting to see what will happen. Modern Japan robs the young of their hope, and dirty politics casts a dark shadow over us all. And that’s all for our on-the-spot coverage.

That’s right, young man! Those who believe will be saved!
(Man with Clear Eyes) Great Sun God, are you not going to have your apostles the Phantom Thieves punish the evildoers?
Worry not. Their mission has already been appointed. The good news shall reach everyone in time!

Release your hesitation, you pitiful young man! Lest you burn in the fires of hell!

Well, that got intense quickly.

Great Sun God, are you not going to have your apostles the Phantom Thieves punish the evildoers?
Worry not. Their mission has already been appointed. The good news shall reach everyone in time!

How unfortunate… He requires more of the Sun God’s power…
Great Sun God, are you not going to have your apostles the Phantom Thieves punish the evildoers?

I heard it was the Phantom Thieves who did it… I guess there’s still hope in this world. Maybe I’ll even start painting again…

(Menacing Man) It’s better that it’s early, idiot. There’s a lot more high schoolers around this time of day. People are more careful at night, too.
I get you… Meaning there’s more idiots who’d fall for our scams.

Idiot! There’s a kid standing right next to us listening in!
I didn’t hear poo poo.
Wise decision.

(Veteran Pick-Up Artist) Steal their hearts… Kind of like those Phantom Thieves, eh? I think you’re onto something. I think this might really work for you. Try using something like that for one of your lines.
I-I see! I’ll go with “I’ll take your heart”!

Yeah, Akechi’s grand convictions. Gimme a loving break, ha.

Kasumi spends her free time in Kichijoji, and we’re going to go say hello. One problem we’re going to run into here is that the first Faith Persona is level 21, and we’re currently only level 20, so we can’t get a Confidant point bonus just yet. Hopefully that won’t matter for this first rank, though.

Do you want to do some training? We’ll just do some stretches to start.

I usually train at Inokashira Park. That seems like as good a spot as any for today!

Music: What’s Going On?

At this rate, you’ll have the fundamentals down in a heartbeat.
My body is aching just from mimicking Kasumi’s poses…

Expert-level gymnastics are beautiful, but they demand a lot of stretching. All right! Let’s continue!

Music: Break it Down (Elp Version)

And, um… I’d like to continue with our training, but…

Do you remember how I said I wanted to talk to you about something? I’ve been feeling like… I’m stuck in this slump. No matter how much I practice, I just can’t get any better. I went to my coach about it, but… She told me to take some time off from gymnastics. According to her, I need to think about who I really am. The idea’s not to stop doing gymnastics, just… she wants me to take a break.

I’ve never had an issue that practice couldn’t solve. But now… I have no idea what to do. So… um… I want you to help me, Hamiru-senpai.

Don’t say that third thing you thought, don’t say that third thing you thought…

R-Really!? Thank you so much!

And honestly, that used to be true. I was totally fearless, confident… Gymnastics was a fun challenge.

I can’t move how I want anymore. Like it’s not even my own body. I kind of fell into a depression. It got really bad.

When I saw how fearless you are, how confident you are… I knew you were the right one for the job! If I stick with you, Senpai, I think I can learn how to be confident again!

Lotta pressure, but… okay, sure.

Great! Thank you! *giggle* You’re a strange one, Senpai. I didn’t think you’d accept.

poo poo, should I not have? Was that weird?

Well, I’ll try and return the favor through our deal!
I can sense Kasumi’s appreciation…

Simple enough. When an enemy is about to hit us and knock us into a battle, we can dodge and turn the tables.

I need to get going for today… but I’ll make sure you don’t regret this!

I should gather up my belongings and head home.

Are you feeling sore after all that? You placed stress on muscles you don’t use very often! Please remember to massage them out before you sleep.

Eh, sounds like a pain. I’ll just deal with debilitating muscle cramps like a man.

I was so relieved, I suddenly got really hungry… and then my stomach wouldn’t stop growling in my meeting.

An excessive diet tends to make most people feel sick, but it seems to have an opposite effect on me. But since you’re helping me out, I’ll do whatever it takes to maintain my shape!

Well then, I’ll talk to you soon!

After School → Evening

I’m thinking we might find our next target there.

That’s right! Maybe we’ll find out about some celebrity’s dark side…

With that much money, they’ve prolly got their fingers in all sorts of dirty business.

>You guys know this is gonna be a highly curated tour, right? They’re not gonna let us snoop around. It’s a TV station, people are busy enough without having to babysit us.
Maybe we’ll at least get to be on TV!
Please do not call attention to yourself.

(Diligent Office Worker) You remember the cyber attack? Tens of thousands of people’s personal information was leaked.
Oh, right, I heard about those hackers. I hear they’ve been causing damage around the world.
They act like they’re fighting an unjust system, but they’re still a problem to people like us.

We pick up the Retro Game Set from the Secondhand Shop.

We also get Imported Protein from the Sports Store, because I just plum forgot I was going to need it later! For… reasons!

More and more, cocky brats have been tryin’ to pick fights with guys like me. I dunno who it was last time, but I turned the tables on him. You might wanna watch out. Haha!

Yeah, that’s what you say, but you’re not actually gonna do it, are you? People can talk all they want, but they’ll do whatever dark things they wanna do. Look at Madarame.

Let’s just say a scrawny lil’ guy like you oughta be careful. This place’d even make grown men cry… Speaking of grown men crying, how about that Madarame, eh? Spillin’ his own beans. That was funny!

Well, time for another excursion babysitting the twins, like I don’t have enough to do right now.

Listen closely: the place we wish to evaluate for your rehabilitation is… one that many young people are said to visit. Here, one has the opportunity to view the fantasies of humans.
We hear there are a variety of fantasies available for perusal there—and all outside of a Palace! How strange.
Yes. These fantasies… They are the cognitions of others given form. They will undoubtedly support your efforts. Does such a location sound familiar to you?
Well? If you know where it is, then escort us there immediately!
…… It could be the movie theater over in Shibuya…
So, what’ll it be?

The what? The “moving theater”!? Is this place cursed to wander the land or something!?
We shall confirm our intel for ourselves. Lead the way.

You may claim to have enjoyed yourself, but your screams told quite a different story—to anyone who could hear. It’s no wonder how everyone mistakes us for elementary school students.

And you were just as scared, Justine!
…It certainly was startling. The eyes and nose seemed to stretch right out at me… And it all began the moment I donned those black glasses…

That is clearly untrue. Please try not to be so easily fooled.

That’s it—the death penalty for you!

Isn’t the imagining of these things satisfying enough? Even dreaming seems like a superior pastime.
Why do humans go so far as to spend their money just to witness fictional events?

What a naïve notion. Humans are such simple-minded creatures.
Perhaps humans immerse themselves in imaginary worlds as a means of escaping reality?
Escape, you say… That sounds rather human as well…

Even the very thought of such a foolish endeavor is pointless for you… Or could that line of thinking be yet another avenue of escaping reality?

I’ll bet you were thinking of blasting away the cell door, weren’t you!?
Don’t even consider such crassness, Caroline. If he were to attempt such a blatant jailbreak, either our master or ourselves would notice immediately.
Oh? And how would YOU do it, Justine?
I would use a spoon to dig a hole through the wall, and conceal it with a poster of some distractive image…

My dad’s favorite movie is Shawshank. I include this detail just so you can all roast him for being incredibly basic.

Blowing open the cell door seems more impactful. They used that plan in one of the movie previews, correct? They wielded a bazooka and went about blowing everything up.
Any recaptured escapee is executed on the spot. Freedom or death are the only options for an inmate on the lam. Suspense and excitement are necessary elements of any escape.

Hey—tell us how you’d try to escape! Would you blast the door or use a spoon?

By being so cavalier about revealing my plan, they’ll never see it coming when I actually do it! It’s perfect!

Ha! Did you hear that, Justine! It’s all about making the greatest impact!
Very well then. At any rate, he can’t escape us, regardless of what he does.

Indeed, today we learned more about the power of human imagination. No wonder such vile Palaces plague humanity.

That being said… Here is your reward.

As some of you pointed out last time, many of the skill cards we receive from outings with the twins can be used for their Strength requests, which kinda feels like dev-approved cheating. I’m not sure how I feel about it. I think every single request from the twins is actually covered using just the skill cards you get from taking them out. Whatever the case, we probably won’t be relying too heavily on skill cards for those because I kinda want to do it mostly legit (but also because the next Strength request requires a card we won’t get for four more outings and we can’t even do any more at the moment).

I believe that will be all for today. It is time to return.
I escorted the twins back to the Velvet Room…

Arist fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Feb 3, 2022

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
And so, the foundation of Maaku's own twisted desires starts with the simple want for a nicer dartboard.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.
Hah. Your dad is basic. Look at his taste in movies!

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Dads are adorable :3:

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011

Arist posted:

Don’t say that third thing you thought, don’t say that third thing you thought…

I did find her response to the third thing pretty funny.

It's just "No." voiced politely and without a hint of emotion.

Rawkking fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Jul 17, 2021

Flair
Apr 5, 2016

Watch this age like fine wine when we get a Persona that is just a pair of glasses.

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns

Flair posted:

Watch this age like fine wine when we get a Persona that is just a pair of glasses.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Arist posted:

Well, I mentioned that I know the Phantom Thieves IRL! Don’t worry, I didn’t tip anyone off to my identity. But I mentioned the expenses of this operation and donations came flooding in!
Wait, what expenses? Are you talking about webhosting? I’m certainly not seeing any of that money, and I need it! There’s a primo dart set with my name on it at the sporting goods store!
Don’t worry, I’m managing it for you guys. You’re probably super busy changing the world.
Mishima, you’re scamming our loyal fans! The least you could do is cut me in!
Scam… Hey, wait a minute! You don’t think this is unethical or… illegal, right? Using these donations for personal matters?
I mean, yes. But also, who cares, we’re breaking the law already!
Now that I think about it, I don’t think we should be using these donations like this…
Mishima, listen to me. Do not chicken out here. We have to go further with this. As long as you give me what I’m owed, I can protect you.
I’m going to return the money. It’s the right thing to do, and it’ll help build up our trust with the public.
Accepting the money in the first place was sketchy!
I can't believe Mishima was (almost) Lowtax. :smith:

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Chapter 50: 6/9-6/10: Return Of Pleasant Boy (New) (Kind of)

This update contains content from Part 46 of the original LP.

Anon: SERIOUSLY??? LOL

Morning

Music: Break it Down (Elp Version)

I’m sure you know about commercial breaks?

No, I’ve never heard of them. What are they?
Wow, so enthusiastic! Well, a commercial is something broadcast in between segments of a television program to promote the program’s sponsors.
And, sorry, what is that?
Sponsors?
No, I mean… “tele-vision”?
Wow, a true layman! Well, a “television” is a device that allows for the transmission of images. When played quickly and in the proper sequence, it can appear as if the images move!
And how does that work? Sounds like witchcraft to me.
It’s really something of an optical illusion, a quirk with the human brain that causes sequential images displaying at rates higher than 10 frames per second or so to produce the illusion of motion instead of a series of static images!
Dude, stop.
I want to see how far I can make this go.

Something weirdly frank about just referring to them as “alluring.”

And we edit the program in the editing room!
Wow! I wish I was dead!

Hey, assho—
My apologies! I’ll have them leave right away!

Uh, excuse me? We’re on a school trip, we’re supposed to be he—

Now then, it’s time for a bit of hands-on experience!

The newscaster leaves. Why was he here in the first place? It will remain a mystery…

Dammit… Who does that jerk think he is?

This dude, for the record, was leering at Ann immediately before that line.

Huh?
You’ve got a slammin’ bod, after all. Hehehe…

Jesus christ, the sleaze is pouring out of my monitor! Send help!

Uh… I’m on a school trip…

Just gimme a call if you’re interested. I’d greatly welcome a message from you, day or night.

Yep, on a school trip because I am *legally a child*.

Greatly welcome, my rear end. It’s obvious what he’s after.

God, Ann, leave some sexual harassment for the rest of us.

Do these rotten adults care about anything other than looks. I’ll yank their stupid hearts out, dammit!

Yo, Morgana. Let’s say over/under is… two weeks before Ryuji’s cavalier attitude towards our secret identities comes back to bite us in the rear end.
Under.
Dammit, I wanted under! Oh well, deal. Don’t gently caress this up for me, Ryuji.

That includes you, Takamaki! Be less attractive!
Anyway, let’s give you kids something to do! Monkeyboys! Wrangle those cables!

This is totally killin’ my vibe…
We fought valiantly against the long cables…

Morning → Afternoon

I’m so pissed off! Aren’t we supposed to be guests? Why the hell do we hafta be doin’ manual labor!? This is bullshit! Goin’ to the bathroom didn’t even make me feel better!

Does that work? Does pooping really make people less angry? I feel like it usually just makes me mad at myself.

I get how you feel though… That sucked for the both of us.
We gotta do more of this tomorrow too?
No flaking out, Ryuji.
I know, I know. I gotta be a “good boy,” right? Bein’ phantom thieves ain’t easy…

I am so losing this bet, goddammit.

That reminds me, we get to go home straight from here today. We don’t spend much time in this area, so why don’t we relax and check out some shops beforehand?

I DEMAND PANCAKES
…What?
You know, that delicious pancake-lookin’ place we passed on the way here! What was it?

Ohhh… You mean Dome Town? The round part is a baseball stadium, then along the outside they’ve got an amusement park.

Hold on. What about Dome Town, to you, resembled that?

It’s right in the middle of a business area, but they have some pretty hardcore rides there too.
All right… Let’s go! I’ll show you just how courageous I am!
Going on a scary ride doesn’t really prove any kind of courage.
Not like cats can get on anyways.
Really?
Really. You might be able to sneak in if you stay in the bag, but you’d totally puke if you did that.

Oh dear…
He pukes in my bag enough as it is.

But uh… Let’s just go to Dome Town! I’m really feelin’ it now!
Me too! My stomach’s ready for roller coasters!
Uhhh… I think I’ll pass on the puke rides…

IT’S PLEASANT BOY, EVERYONE!

Music: Wicked Plan

Huh? Oh, uh, yeah. Whaddya want?

Just passing by. We’ll be filming together tomorrow, so I thought it would be polite to introduce myself.
…Wait, filmi—
Why yes, I am a celebrity, thank you for noticing! The famed second-generation Detective Prince, Goro Akechi… or something like that, I don’t really pay attention to the gossip.
Akechi…? …Oh!

*checks phone* My apologies, I truly was just passing by. I must be going. There’s a briefing for tomorrow’s recording that I have to attend.

And afterwards, I have to do some… pest control.
Sounds like you’re busy.
Yes. So very busy.

I missed lunch today, so I’m quite hungry myself…

…Guh?
Uh… What’re you talkin’ about?

That was like three minutes ago, dude. How long were you listening?
Wait, you didn’t hear any of the stuff immediately before or after that about phantom thieves and talking cats and what-have-you, right?
Uhhh… no?
Good!
I’m really more concerned that this dude refers to pancakes as a type of “cake.”
Yeah, that was weird.
Well… they kind of are, right? Sort of?
I thought cakes had to rise or be bread or some poo poo.
I mean, they need eggs, flour, butter, milk, that stuff, right? Just like cake.
This is absurd. I refuse to accept this.
I’m looking this up now. Where’s my phone?
It’s not a big deal, you guys. I think the distinction is probably pretty arbitrary.
*reading from phone* A pancake (or hotcake, griddlecake, or flapjack, not to be confused with oat bar flapjacks) is a flat cake, often thin and round blah blah whatever, yep, they’re cake.
What!?
Sorry, man. Take the L.
Woo! I was right!
Still, that’s not an association a reasonable person makes! That’s psychopath poo poo! Akechi, explain yourself!
……
Oh, he left. Whatever.

That guy’s gotta be some kinda start-up entertainer or something. He’s never gonna get popular with that kinda hair though.
You don’t get it…
Eh, it’s fine. We’ll see him again tomorrow anyways. C’mon, let’s go to Dome Town!

Afternoon → After School

I can’t believe I wasted this whole afternoon having *fun* with my *friends.* Ugh, I could have spent this time getting slightly braver by drinking Takemi’s nightmare Gatorade instead!
Gross, is that a—
It is emphatically NOT a euphemism! It is the literal truth spoken by God!

Afternoon → Evening

Well, try not to stand out too much—that’s Ryuji’s thing.

Really making me regret that bet.

It is still unclear what led Mr. Madarame to confess his crimes.
It’s just like with Kamoshida, right? He doesn’t realize what happened to him.

(Aproned Man) I don’t like talking bad about old people, but that guy…

The execs are all so set in their ways. All their approaches are really behind the times… Is this really going to be my life now? Years of this, and then I retire?

Yes. You do that for forty years, and then you die. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me, what do you say?

We’re going to put off reading Expert Billiards for a bit. We need to finish some other books first.

Ah, the legendary gentleman thief, Arsène. It’s hard not to idolize him—he’s preeminent in our field.

Anon: It’s just a coincidence…

Afternoon

All the girls in the audience are going loving nuts for this dude.

Oh! It’s Akechi-kun!
Whoa, he’s so cooool…
(Veteran AD) Cutting back from commercial! Seven, six, five seconds till start, four, three…

Music: Alright

After his last appearance was so well-received, we decided to bring back this fine gentleman today. It’s the high school detective, Goro Akechi!
Hello there.
(Cheerful Host) Thank you for taking the time to join us today, Akechi-kun. Your popularity is stunning.
Even I’ve found it to be quite a surprise. It is a bit embarrassing though…

Yes, I seem to have gained quite a following. I guess people have nothing better to do than follow my career. How pitiable!

Moving along, we’ve been told there’s a case on your mind right now. Care to share, detective?
Ah, yes. That would be the scandal involving the master artist Madarame.
There it is! All of this phantom thief excitement has caught your attention too, Akechi-kun!

This is Kaneshiro’s voice actor again, by the way.

Allow me to be blunt for just a second. What do you think of these justice-oriented Phantom Thieves?

*through gritted teeth* Oh, the Phantom Thieves? They’re… quite intriguing, honestly!

If they truly are heroes of justice, I sincerely hope they exist.
Ohhh, so you don’t deny the possibility that they’re real?
I may not seem like it, but I sometimes wish that Santa Claus actually existed. Although if he did, I’d have to arrest him for breaking and entering.

The crowd is just embarrassingly into that really corny joke, they’re really laughing it up.

But hypothetically speaking, if these Phantom Thieves are real…

I’m calling ‘em out! We got beef, #Millennials!

Music: Disquiet

That’s quite the statement. Are they committing crimes? Some people even say that the Thieves are actually helping their victims abandon their evil ways.

Madarame was a bad guy, yeah, whatever, fine. But changing his heart isn’t justice, it’s them taking the law into their own hands. Furthermore, it’s *wrong* to cha—heh—to chan—heheheheh—ahem, to change someone’s heart!
Are you… giggling?
Sorry, I was thinking about the Muppets.

People in the crowd start to murmur about Akechi’s declaration.

You have a point. These people are calling themselves the Phantom Thieves, after all. Amazing as always, Akechi-kun! I could listen to you for days! You have the most radiant charisma!
I have to say though, I would be embarrassed if it turns out these Phantom Thieves don’t exist. If that were the case, I’d summarize it into a report as a school project.

This line *kills*. Like, uproarious laughter from the audience. …Look, comedy is subjective, I guess?

First, please press your button now if you think the Phantom Thieves exist!
Of course they do!

I poked fun at this number, 17 out of presumably 50, being weirdly high in the original LP (considering the Phan-Site’s numbers are only about 17 percent), but if anything it’s weirdly low considering that it seems like the entire audience is comprised of Shujin students, who would all know for a fact that there’s been more than one of these events.

I’m a bit surprised. That’s higher than I was expecting. I’d love to hear some more detailed opinions on the Phantom Thieves’ actions.

Okay, we’ll just select someone from the audience, and I chooooooose… you!

Oh, you’ve gotta be…
…effing kidding…
I’m not really surprised at this point, to be honest.

Hypothetically speaking, what are your thoughts on these Phantom Thieves, if they were real?

They seem pretty cool. I bet their leader can do a handstand for like, almost one second.

You say that with such firmness.

Wow! Someone with a *different* opinion! Incredible!
Yes, I wasn’t expecting something so… defiant. It’s… great. Just great.

In that case, there’s one more question I’d like to ask… If someone close to you, for example, your friend next to you… If his heart suddenly changed… wouldn’t you think it was the work of the Phantom Thieves?

What, Ryuji? Eh, he’d probably deserve it.
Hey!
Besides, they only target criminals… or so I hear.
How can you be so sure?
Well—
Thank you for your time!

Whether the Thieves’ actions are good or not, I feel there is a more important issue at hand.

The matter of how they change people’s hearts. If they honestly possess that ability… it could be used for more than extracting confessions. It could be that what seem to be ordinary crimes are actually being perpetrated by these methods…

And that would be just… terrible! *snicker*
Do you have any evidence to support this?
Well, no, but my *detective’s instinct*… detects it!
Amazing!

Oh, please don’t misunderstand. This is all purely hypothetical… It is only if people who can use such a power truly exist. Either way though, this cannot be ignored. The existence of the Phantom Thieves would be nothing but a threat to our everyday lives.

More hubbub from the audience.

To be honest, I’m already working alongside the police to help sort out this matter.

Applause.

Wow, you sure lost confidence in this quick.

He made it sound like we’re the baddies. I don’t like it.
But that stuff about the police… Do you think it’s for real?
He can say whatever he wants. The justice of it all is something we can decide for ourselves.

Be right back, gotta piss!

To paraphrase Hegel, advancement cannot occur without both thesis and antithesis…

Young Hegelian is my rap name. Don’t really care about that nerd poo poo though.

Haha, my apologies. What I mean is that our discussion was quite meaningful. Few people around me are so willing to speak their minds as freely as you did earlier.

I wonder why that could be.
Uhh…

From this point on, the conversation diverges from the original game.

There are too many irresponsible people in these modern times. I can understand why you’d support the Phantom Thieves.

Since they have special talents, I assume their hearts must be burning with a sense of justice and duty…

That’s why I believe, if a truly powerful opponent were to corner them, they would flee without a second thought.

Like the putrid worms they are.

Oh…?

If it’s all right with you, would you continue sharing your thoughts with me?

I guess you can call it my detective’s intuition? Haha, kidding, of course.

Sorry, that’s probably just gas. I get that a lot.

Music: Interrogation Room

I don’t believe you could have evaded the authorities for so long without someone on the inside. Was there a cop helping you commit these crimes?
Yeah, your si—oh, wait, no, you mean the other one. Uh… “helping” might be the wrong word for what he was doing.
So this person… *wasn’t* supporting you?
Well, he was supporting us in the same way Lucy *supports* Charlie Brown’s dream of kicking that football, if you catch my drift.

Music: The Spirit

So… Akechi. Akechi, Akechi, Akechi. What are we going to do with you, you strange, confused character? You were always such a weird part of the original game, having probably the most developed and involved character arc that also ended up falling a bit flat in the end (the only character who ends up coming close is honestly probably Sae. Yes, you read that right. Despite my teasing and treating her as a nightmare person in the previous LP, I’ve since come to realize she probably has the most robust character arc in the entire game).

From the moment Royal was announced, there were questions flying about Akechi. “What are they going to do about Akechi?” “Will they redeem him?” “Will they actually acknowledge that he’s in all likelihood a mass murderer by the time we meet him?” “Will they at least make the twist less weird and obvious?” Well, we’ll just have to wait and see the answers to these questions. But I will let you guys in on one thing: despite everything, despite all my previous making fun of the character, I actually really like what they do with Akechi in this game.

Music: Suspicion

All that said, Akechi’s still a weirdo who gives this random stranger his phone number minute one. At least take me out to dinner first, buddy!

Well, I hope to see you again sometime soon.

On the other hand, there’s an awful lot we could learn from him. If he contacts you, try hanging out with him.

I can’t stand that high an’ mighty attitude! Just breathin’ the same air as him makes me sick.

To be fair, Ryuji, he’d probably say the same about you!

C’mon, Maaku. Let’s go.

Maaku looks back for a moment…

Afternoon → After School

He clearly tried to discredit everything we’re doing.
And he just had to say it on live TV too!
Don’t be so sour. There are, without a doubt, people we have saved. Those people could not have been saved if not for the heroics of the Phantom Thieves. I am living proof of that.
Awww, what a nice thing to say!
Still… was what Akechi-kun said actually wrong? I feel like he had a point.
Why you gotta bring that up now?
I mean, is it really OK to be doing this to people just because they’re criminals? Doesn’t it seem a little selfish?

>It’s a little late to be having second thoughts about this, isn’t it?

We are phantom thieves, Ann. I doubt everyone would forgive us for what we did to Madarame. Yet, I still decided that it was a necessary act.
Kamoshida too. We weren’t gonna do poo poo to him through any kinda normal methods.

>Gah, I hate him so much!

I totally agree with that!

>I just wanna kiss him on the mouth!
Uh.

Guys, I’m being serious here!
Hm. I believe our best path forward is sticking to our justice, not that of the law. Shouldn’t that be enough? And with the unanimous decision rule in place, I doubt we’ll lose our way.
…Yeah, you’re right. Sorry for bringing that up. And don’t worry, I’m not thinking about quitting the Phantom Thieves or anything.

>Good, because there’s only one way off this train and I didn’t want to have to use it.

Just you watch, Akechi. Someday you’re totally gonna see who was right!
OK, let’s stop talking about this for now.
That detective Akechi seems to have a lot of influence on the media. It’d be dangerous to get too close to him, but he may actually prove useful in some situations.

You heard what Akechi said, right Hamiru? How dare he declare the Phantom Thieves are criminals! As the administrator of the Phantom Aficionado Website, I can’t stay quiet about this. I’m going to show Akechi how people online really feel! I’ll change up the survey question tomorrow morning. Justice is with the Phantom Thieves! Keep on doing what you do best!
…Why is he of all people getting angry about this?

He lives vicariously through us, Morgana. It’s that simple.

Anyway, he means the survey on the Phan-Site, right? I guess we should look forward to it.

(Reporter) On these irregularly broadcast specials, we share limited-edition items that are all the rage! Today, we’re going to talk about Soothing Soba, the dish that’ll help you endure the summer heat! It’s on sale now in convenience stores around Tokyo, and it’s expected to sell out fast.
(Pundit) It even puts some Chinese food to shame. It’s surprising you can buy it at convenience stores.

Let’s call Kawakami. We’re not ready to rank up at the moment, but it’s going to be a bit before we unlock Fortune and get it to Rank 5, so we don’t have much choice if we want to keep progressing Temperance.

You know, I’ve been hearing Shibuya’s getting more dangerous lately. I’m sure you pass by that area on your commute to school, but don’t make too many detours, okay?

Look at her, worrying about us.

Thank you for your patronage!

Anon: It’s real, isn’t it?
Anon: thieves are bad, its not hard
Anon: pics or it didn’t happen
Anon: What’s he gonna be hit w/?
Anon: my uncle’s a phantom thief

My uncle who works at the brainwashing factory

So the Phantom Thieves were the bad guys?
I guess now that you mention it…
I’ve felt that way this whole time.
It’s just brainwashing, isn’t it? It’s really self-centered.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Japanese pancakes are thicc. They even use ring molds to make them!

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Huh, you learn something new every day!

Not gonna change the update to reflect this knowledge, though! Spent way too long on that bit of dialogue!

GimmickMan
Dec 27, 2011

I can't believe akechi is going to be redeemed and become joker's canonical boyfriend and also the game ends with them being the first gay couple getting married in japan.

GimmickMan fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Jul 21, 2021

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

GimmickMan posted:

I can't believe akechi is going to be redeemed and become joker's canonical boyfriend and also the game ends with them being the first gay couple getting married in japan.

Shuake is canon

(Yes, the Joker/Akechi ship is called Shuake, no I do not know where the Shu part comes from)

E: I just Googled it, it's short for 主人公, shujinko, or "protagonist"

Pththya-lyi fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Jul 21, 2021

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Akechi’s arc is so good then it bottoms out and rebounds to being good

Faillen Angel
Aug 30, 2018
I liked Akechi in the base game but he's fantastic in Royal and I cannot wait to get into more :allears:

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

I am very fond of your 'just barely concealed psychopath' version of Akechi.

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

Arist posted:

Despite my teasing and treating her as a nightmare person in the previous LP, I’ve since come to realize [Sae] probably has the most robust character arc in the entire game).
If you believe the Clean Wehrmacht was a thing, sure.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I... think I understand what you're saying, but I don't think it applies. It's made pretty clear that Sae has not actually been rigging cases yet, merely that she's gotten to a point where she believes that might be necessary, and her Palace is about pulling her back from the brink. Furthermore, her arc is ultimately about realizing that there is no just way to participate in the system and abdicating her position within it.

But that aside, part of why I think the arc is so strong is that it's very understated for something that's arguably the lynchpin of the entire game. So much of it happens via implication and in between flash forward scenes. It's much more self-assured and interesting writing than you tend to see in the rest of the game.

Like, she's still an rear end in a top hat for most of the game, and I'm still going to poke fun at that, but I get what the point of it all is now.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Remember that Sae doesn't actually have her heart stolen, her turn around was entirely her own volition.

cardinale
Jul 11, 2016

Faillen Angel posted:

I liked Akechi in the base game but he's fantastic in Royal and I cannot wait to get into more :allears:
I did not enjoy Akechi at all in the base game but I really did a 180 on him in Royal. The voice actor really leaned in to his personality.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Hellioning posted:

I am very fond of your 'just barely concealed psychopath' version of Akechi.

Thanks for saying this, by the way. I was definitely going for "dude whose skinsuit is constantly about to fall off" there, so it's good to hear that it worked.

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?

Arist posted:

That’s why I believe, if a truly powerful opponent were to corner them, they would flee without a second thought.

You trying to start something, pretty boy?

Don't really have anything to say about anything, except to echo Arist's views that what they do with Akechi is great, and everyone else's praise of Arist is doing with Akechi, which is likewise great.

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

Arist posted:

I... think I understand what you're saying, but I don't think it applies. It's made pretty clear that Sae has not actually been rigging cases yet, merely that she's gotten to a point where she believes that might be necessary, and her Palace is about pulling her back from the brink.

Sae's boss is the literal head of the Japanese FBI. She is not some low-level peon pushed to the brink, except perhaps in her own (obviously self-serving) interpretation. People who tolerated Jews and weren't sure of this Hitler fella did not go very far in Nazi Germany. What the game says is, frankly, loving stupid. In real life, people like Sae are absolutely the kind of lying cowards that totalitarian regimes build themselves upon.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Gen. Ripper posted:

Sae's boss is the literal head of the Japanese FBI. She is not some low-level peon pushed to the brink, except perhaps in her own (obviously self-serving) interpretation. People who tolerated Jews and weren't sure of this Hitler fella did not go very far in Nazi Germany. What the game says is, frankly, loving stupid. In real life, people like Sae are absolutely the kind of lying cowards that totalitarian regimes build themselves upon.

The gently caress? She obviously has her hands dirtied by what she is a part of but there is a world of difference between that and the bullshit you are talking about.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Gen. Ripper posted:

How recent is the promotion? Considering her current assignment is to investigate the mind shutdown cases that are caused by the jFBI boss' co-conspirator I'd speculate she absolutely is a mid level peon given a fake promotion to fail.

Her arc is, in fact, realising she has become the kind of lying coward that totalitarian regimes build themselves upon and rectifying the situation.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

Gen. Ripper posted:

The literal text of the game is in fact that she's freshly promoted (makes sense, she's implied to be in her 20s or early 30s and an up and coming rising star pushing hard against misogynistic workplace culture to begin with). Her boss is making passes on her (we haven't been for drinks in a while), and it's clear she's potentially been stalled out of further promotions because she's not playing into it. Furthermore there's signs she's stressed and worried about losing her job to the point that she either gets this win and a promotion or she's looking at never succeeding at all. She's being pressured into doing awful stuff, and so far has not done so in the past even when pressured to do so, and you convince her not to give up her ideals for succes.

Look at the person she's given as her primary workplace ally by the SIU, it's a liteal teen detective who is famous. Now whether that's a positive or not, she's possibly seen as the same sort of novelty that Akechi is, a fad, a success story but not one that'll last (due to age/gender). Who, might I remind you, is in fact the weapon of the conspiracy so her investigation into the Mental Shutdowns is an absolute joke to begin with. They just shift her to the Phantom Thieves because the Phantom Thieves make an incredible fall guy for the conspiracy.

Lord_Magmar fucked around with this message at 08:38 on Jul 23, 2021

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
You are weirdly invested in convincing us that this anime woman is literally Hitler.

Sae's arc is very nearly the exact same as Miles Edgeworth's, just with "wunderkind losing his luster" traded out for "woman smashing up against the glass ceiling".

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 10:48 on Jul 23, 2021

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

"Is Sae in the Waffen-SS" - the greatest thread in the history of forums, locked by a moderator after 12,239 pages of heated debate

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

It's kind of hard for me to take that line of criticism seriously when you can't even go into what Sae is supposed to have actually done. It's frankly a little weird that I'm getting accused of believing in Nazi revisionism for liking the character arc where the prosecutor decides to no longer be a prosecutor.

Faillen Angel
Aug 30, 2018
this is just the state of video game discourse nowadays, as much as i hate to be cynical

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

and yet "Niijima" is Japanese for "1488"

makes u thinc

SloppyDoughnuts
Apr 9, 2010

I set fire to the rain watched it pour as I touched your face

Sae Niijima - 2016

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
This derail is uncomfortable, post more Akechi content:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcH6UaPnWwc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Funky Valentine posted:

"Is Sae in the Waffen-SS" - the greatest thread in the history of forums, locked by a moderator after 12,239 pages of heated debate

which one of you mother fuckers said im going to go volunteer at the dog shelter, as a Dog. disgusting comment