Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Google Image is coming back negative.

Kine Cinema

doomrider7 fucked around with this message at 11:08 on Jul 27, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

doomrider7 posted:

Manga is Flying Witch. Easy going slice of life with witches and lots of detailed backgrounds. Very similar to Yotsuba imho

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

doomrider7 posted:

Kine Cinema

Kine Cinema is so good

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

That Works posted:

Kine Cinema is so good

Indeed. And so is this.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

More Batuque

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

doomrider7 posted:

Indeed. And so is this.

tfw a goon posts a panel from a chapter you got open in another tab but haven’t read yet

I think I might have a problem

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018
Tensura - Walking the Country of Monsters

Looking up to Magical Girls(same author as below)

Kumika no Mikaku(same author as above)

Oh My Sweet Alien

GGWP: Young Ladies Don't Play Fighting Games

doomrider7 fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Jul 29, 2021

En Family Mook
Apr 29, 2017

doomrider7 posted:

Looking up to Magical Girls(same author as below)

Kumika no Mikaku(same author as above)

Wait, what?? gently caress and its so obvious looking at the facial expressions. What a fuckin' wild left turn.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

En Family Mook posted:

Wait, what?? gently caress and its so obvious looking at the facial expressions. What a fuckin' wild left turn.

Yeah I'm still mentally processing that one. The original group also commented on it as well how they can't believe it's the same author.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
I mean it's basically the Prison School thing, right? In this case, it's reasonable to enjoy cute girls doing cute things and also be real horny

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

DoubleDonut posted:

I mean it's basically the Prison School thing, right? In this case, it's reasonable to enjoy cute girls doing cute things and also be real horny

PreCure + Prison School = Looking up to Magical Girls

En Family Mook
Apr 29, 2017

DoubleDonut posted:

Oh yeah, its cool-- I unironically enjoy it for the trashy fun it is-- its just wow what a swerve.

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011

Source: Is it tough being a friend?

The only TMNT reference I've ever seen in in Japanese media.

Also

Suleman fucked around with this message at 10:08 on Jul 30, 2021

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo
Destroy All Humankind. They Cannot Be Regenerated

As someone that played/completed during the time they are playing, the author really knows what bullshit some MTG decks could do during the early days.

Mirage was fun in the story (players seeing and mentioning ProsBloom) but I knew when the story advanced to the time of Urzas Saga's release the broken stuff was going to be great.

EVIL Gibson fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Jul 30, 2021

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

EVIL Gibson posted:

Destroy All Humankind. They Cannot Be Regenerated

As someone that played/completed during the time they are playing, the author really knows what bullshit some MTG decks could do during the early days.

Mirage was fun in the story (players seeing and mentioning ProsBloom) but I knew when the story advanced to the time of Urzas Saga's release the broken stuff was going to be great.

I really need to pick this up again. The fact that they called "Middle School Second Year Syndrome" since Chuunibyou didn't exist yet is what sold me on this.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I have only ever given a gently caress about Magic: The Gathering one time and that was when chickens played it on South Park.

I’d pay to watch chickens play card games in real life tho

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

doomrider7 posted:

I really need to pick this up again. The fact that they called "Middle School Second Year Syndrome" since Chuunibyou didn't exist yet is what sold me on this.

thats just a translation of the term

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
Switchblade Switcharoo

I. M. Gei posted:

I have only ever given a gently caress about Magic: The Gathering one time and that was when chickens played it on South Park.

I’d pay to watch chickens play card games in real life tho

poo poo man, you convinced me. entirely. good job.

calm down

EVIL Gibson fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Jul 31, 2021

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

EVIL Gibson posted:

poo poo man, you convinced me. entirely. good job.

calm down

YOU calm down. gently caress it’s just a passing comment, I aint mad atcha :v:

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

:stare: well that’s deeply unsettling

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Well, at least the hot glue will probably kill them instantly.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Nitrousoxide posted:

Well, at least the hot glue will probably kill them instantly.

Killing them doesn’t really make it better. Even if they’re dying instantly and not suffering, you’re still killing them. What did those ladybugs ever do to you to deserve that?

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.
A lot of Ladybugs are invasive pests that devour tuber crops, infest homes, and are an extremely common allergy trigger among people, made worse by their explosive population in some years.

(no i am not justifying it i just like talking about bugs)

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

A lot of ladybugs kill aphids and other plant pests. In my garden we try to attract and cultivate ladybugs along with mantis as they are a nice biological control agent.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that's the yuri farming manga, no? there should be a practical reason for it, though i don't know if it holds up to scrutiny.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018
What manga IS that anyway.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
Mai no Mushigurashi

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

that's the yuri farming manga, no? there should be a practical reason for it, though i don't know if it holds up to scrutiny.

It's to prevent them from flying away so they eat aphids, because they're too poor to afford pesticides or something.

Eeevil
Oct 28, 2010

Well obviously he didn't see it, or he'd be wearing a hardhat :colbert:
Wondance

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Eeevil posted:

Wondance

Wondance rules, and many of the tracks for the dance sequences are really good pulls! Highly recommended to play them while reading

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
The Eminence in the Shadows continues it's vampire adventures.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

Kekai Sensen. It's about New York City becoming the mixing pot of Earth and the Underworld and beings having to deal .

EVIL Gibson fucked around with this message at 13:10 on Aug 2, 2021

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

One Piece Of Love

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

x

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011

Source: Kine-san no 1-ri de Cinema

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Suleman posted:

Source: Kine-san no 1-ri de Cinema

I’d have the same reaction to anyone who wanted to see Tales of Earthsea.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

What is Tales of Earthsea?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
one of the many godawful adaptations of an excellent book.