Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

mysterious loyall X posted:

He woukd say ah ah ah ah. This is stoopid. I can see my face whenever i want to in the mirror. This is made of RAWKS i can't even see my face in this when i need to shave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
today should see some major and positive progress in skyward sword hd on the first stream, okay? (snort)

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
phil needs major support to 1st cover the short term bills then 2nd the long term bills then 3rd sinus surgery

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Uhh okay chat is sayin if the fingerprints match the ones on the knife the guy is guilty I think? How are you supposed to know that, the judge never explained this dood.

*hard cut to the prosecution laboriously explaining fingerprinting for an hour while looking directly at Phil in the jury box*

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I want to see Phil on a jury now

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Bobby kotick being held accountable in the prestream

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Good news: chill call of duty streams will continue despite the crimes of activision blizzard

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Frenz posted:

Good news: chill call of duty streams will continue despite the crimes of activision blizzard

thats good. i dont think i, or phil, should have to suffer because of what someone else did

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/GeoffLife/status/1419114425794154499

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

What a loving retard. *sees the other Asian version of the puzzle* Who could possibly know this stuff. I'm not Neil Tyson.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Nevermind, that's South Catalina

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Expecting a full-grown adult (who works 6 days a week to feed his family plus pay bills and taxes every month) to remember 5th grade geography is just ridiculous.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

https://twitter.com/GeoffLife/status/1419118715048800262

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
incredible
that was like a vaudeville routine

the first thing he does is place south dakota on north carolina, which he calls "south catalyna"
then he places south dakota on kansas
says the word "kansas" out loud
then places kansas on south dakota
and the last thing he does is select the flag for north carolina

it's not weird to gently caress up geography, but of course in phil's hands it becomes something loving transcendent

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Frenz posted:

Expecting a full-grown adult (who works 6 days a week to feed his family plus pay bills and taxes every month) to remember 5th grade geography is just ridiculous.

But seriously this.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

we’re not in kansas anymore

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
How... how am i supposed to get to the Emerald City? they never explained back in munchkin land ah ah ah. This is stupid. And these ruby slippers oh my god. why do i have to wear these stupid ruby slippers? ah. ah. ah. My feet hurt

*dog barking*

oh god now the stupid dog is barking again how do i mute the loving dog!?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Cubone posted:

incredible
that was like a vaudeville routine

the first thing he does is place south dakota on north carolina, which he calls "south catalyna"
then he places south dakota on kansas
says the word "kansas" out loud
then places kansas on south dakota
and the last thing he does is select the flag for north carolina

it's not weird to gently caress up geography, but of course in phil's hands it becomes something loving transcendent

Lmao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Beautiful.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
the reality is phil is a gamer and considering that fact, his geographic knowledge is pretty good seeing as how hes not even trained to do it. lets see a geographer play video games at the same high level as phil does, thats basically what youre asking of him.

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

b_d posted:

we’re not in kansas anymore

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

What a loving retard. *sees the other Asian version of the puzzle* Who could possibly know this stuff. I'm not Neil Tyson.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Now, I'm pissed. Now, I'm getting pissed. Okay? It's official. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8rgMhg0ulQ

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Phil's first San Andreas playthrough is some magical stuff :allears:

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

apropos to nothing posted:

the reality is phil is a gamer and considering that fact, his geographic knowledge is pretty good seeing as how hes not even trained to do it. lets see a geographer play video games at the same high level as phil does, thats basically what youre asking of him.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

this screenshot was on my desktop from the heady days of the vest streak last year [?] 2 years ago[?]

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

the original dsp vest, by now soaked with literal gallons of sweat from multiple 8-hour gaming marathons, in the summer, is definitely worthy of a retrospective of the retrospective.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

this screenshot was on my desktop from the heady days of the vest streak last year [?] 2 years ago[?]

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

phils goatee is truely something else folsk

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

It's transparent hairs due to aging

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

phils goatee is truely something else folsk

He should grow a big beard to cover up his horrendous neck/chin combo imo.

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Did he use hair dye on his goatee in this pic?

night slime
May 14, 2014
Still can't believe there were pushup truthers...he was probably really strong that week from unpackaging the Xbox he got anyway

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

New chair

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
a king requires a throne

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That looks comfy as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
a xbox, a new laptop and now a new chair... things are really looking up for phil right now...