Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

kntfkr posted:

there's this jeep I always see around town and I just don't get it

the front is even more decked out with like 6 seperate woody woodpecker smoking a cigar heads and like it's well executed compared to the word salad cars but I just don't get it

Also, of all things to be obsessed with, why Woody Woodpecker? He's the most annoying little poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

DicktheCat posted:

Also, of all things to be obsessed with, why Woody Woodpecker? He's the most annoying little poo poo.

Man ugh... please let it not be some appropriation of "peckerwood" as slang for white person holy poo poo ugggh.

birdaz.com lmao posted:

But what about that other wistful reminder of a golden past, the big black and white bird with the red crest in the foreground? It turns out, google informs us, that woodpeckers lead a sinister symbolic life in the violent underworld of American racism. Dina Temple-Raston’s Death in Texas describes the “body art” of one scion of the local aristocracy:

His arms and back were a solid gallery of tattoos and racist symbols. A menacing version of Woody Woodpecker sported a Klan robe on one arm and a tiny black man dangled from a tree limb on the other.

I advise forgoing an image search.
http://birdaz.com/blog/2015/07/26/how-can-a-woodpecker-be-racist/

welp

Dang It Bhabhi! fucked around with this message at 07:42 on Aug 3, 2021

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Oh good, so the guy with the Woody Woodpecker stickers on his Jeep is one of the more likely people to straight-up murder you out of all the people driving Chick Tractors here

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
I submit for your consideration: Milwaukee's Jesusmobile.

He also has(or at least had, it's been almost a decade) a loudspeaker constantly blaring the TRUTHS ABOUT JESUS.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Man ugh... please let it not be some appropriation of "peckerwood" as slang for white person holy poo poo ugggh.

http://birdaz.com/blog/2015/07/26/how-can-a-woodpecker-be-racist/

welp

I'm not saying the guy isn't a racist shitbag, but I think the woody woodpecker with the cigar has something to do with racing and car parts.

Edit: yeah it's a racing thing, but there is a link on the wiki that takes you to the "peckerwood" page. Probably some sizable overlap between classic car guys and chuds.

Linux Pirate fucked around with this message at 09:00 on Aug 3, 2021

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Yea it’s far from conclusive.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

well I'm at least interested!

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

First it's the knife cult, then it's the thrill kill kult. Gateways, folks, watch out for them

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

is there a missing question mark? is this where I sign up or they trying to get with a group?

Frankie
Feb 22, 2006

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

First it's the knife cult, then it's the thrill kill kult. Gateways, folks, watch out for them

Wanna know about my life with them? It was cooler than Jesus.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Frankie posted:

:yeah: was trying to make the joke earlier but couldn't get there.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Haifisch posted:

I submit for your consideration: Milwaukee's Jesusmobile.

He also has(or at least had, it's been almost a decade) a loudspeaker constantly blaring the TRUTHS ABOUT JESUS.

How is he not pulled over and ticketed constantly? I doubt he can see out his windows

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Scratch Monkey posted:

How is he not pulled over and ticketed constantly? I doubt he can see out his windows

Most of the cops believe the same things as a lot of these conspiracy cars, which is why they're allowed to drive around unhindered while the cops focus on shooting people who are not made in God's(ie the cops') image.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Frankie posted:

!!!!!!!!

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Yaldabaoth posted:

Most of the cops believe the same things as a lot of these conspiracy cars, which is why they're allowed to drive around unhindered while the cops focus on shooting people who are not made in God's(ie the cops') image.

The fact that one of the signs is telling cops to "stop helping city court de______ 'n extort!" says that he's probably been pulled over before.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Klyith posted:

The fact that one of the signs is telling cops to "stop helping city court de______ 'n extort!" says that he's probably been pulled over before.

I can barely read anything on that car, the signs are as incoherent as the person who made them.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

I see Vector Marketing has just decided to drop the charade and just be up front about their organization.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lazyfire posted:

I see Vector Marketing has just decided to drop the charade and just be up front about their organization.

don't make me cutco a bitch

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

:same:

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Yaldabaoth posted:

And the ones who don’t agree probably don’t want to deal with the driver. Cops don’t really have an obligation to actually do anything, so they’ll just flow like the river.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

MLM recruitment without the bullshit

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

the K9 on there is giving me some bad cargo cult based on back the blue flags washing ashore vibes.

LifeSunDeath fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Aug 5, 2021

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I am :lol: that this little car appears to be wearing a dunce cap

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

What movie or TV show is this from?

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Does the law is recording on me Patriot 21

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

LifeSunDeath posted:

the K9 on there is giving me some bad cargo cult based on back the blue flags washing ashore vibes.

LOL I had to look up "Agenda 21" and I think (?) it's on there as a warning, like this person was born too late to embrace Bill Cooper and the other New World Order conspiracies.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

LifeSunDeath posted:

I know my rights this car don't tread agenda the? What?

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Had to look up WLM. Should have known. "White Lives Matter."

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Blooster posted:

What movie or TV show is this from?

I think Arrested Development, but I could be mistaken.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Dementropy posted:

LOL I had to look up "Agenda 21" and I think (?) it's on there as a warning, like this person was born too late to embrace Bill Cooper and the other New World Order conspiracies.

Wow throwback conspiracy.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Johnny Walker posted:

Had to look up WLM. Should have known. "Only White Lives Matter."

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Agenda 21 is back, in Vehicular screed form!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

watching police shooting videos and this info car backs up into a cop:

333 hail mary n satan 666/FREEDOM

kill me n remain a slave 2 this game 3eva

wow he then suicides by cop by acting like he has a gun and pulling an envelope from his back pocket like he's quickdrawing. guess he was trying to run some sovereign citizen play.

LifeSunDeath fucked around with this message at 15:00 on Aug 6, 2021

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Yes?

YES!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

so much going on

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

:same:

Frazzbo
Feb 2, 2006

Thistle dubh

Needs a tinfoil hat, not a traffic cone

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

I wonder if all rowing enthusiasts are this silly?