Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Purgatory Glory
Feb 20, 2005

So, I assume this guy gets contracted by company's to deliver stuff VS being a Walmart truck driver or whatever. Who thr hell would want that parked outside their business, even if he's only contracted by them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

At least that dude's like, having a good time with his eternal salvation and such. Most people in that boat don't.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Lol that the guy differentiates between algae and pond scum

cardedagain
Aug 28, 2006

i saw this the other day; something about cuba and the leader being a murderer, i guess.

they decided spray paint was the best method of application for their message.

DicktheCat posted:

Woody Woodpecker?

Eddie's Auto Parts

cardedagain fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Aug 12, 2021

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Wait I can order angels around?

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Johnny Walker posted:

You didn't know that? I've got a seraphim out picking up my dry cleaning right now.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Johnny Walker posted:

Guys like that truck-fucker tend to have a very limited definition of "Human". Usually only people who are cis-white evangelical males qualify.

And even if you qualify, the angels all look like identical white men, so it's not like you can have an orgy with them.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I mean the house kind of goes along with it but I think the car by itself fits.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I don't menstruate but I feel like bible pages would make terrible tampons.

Bibles are usually the least absorbent books. She's really committed to the blasphemous arts, I guess

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

there's a lot going on here

they're not a joke. you don't make jokes about them, TLC Tuggers.

blessed safety infowarriors

this is just one bumper sticker, but lol

keep Austin weird... mission accomplished

edit: oh poo poo, one more. this one is powerful.

Ror fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Aug 13, 2021

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Ror posted:

keep Austin weird... mission accomplished

Always a weird feeling when you recognize something in a thread. Have seen this driving around south Austin before but didn't have anyway to take a photo.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Yaldabaoth posted:

Guys like that truck-fucker tend to have a very limited definition of "Human". Usually only people who are cis-white evangelical males qualify.

And even if you qualify, the angels all look like identical white men, so it's not like you can have an orgy with them.

I mean... you could. Technically.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

DicktheCat posted:

I mean... you could. Technically.

But then you would get sent to Hell for homosexuality since only cis white men can command angels and all the angels look like white men.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Ror posted:

https://tlctugger.com/

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

BRO

Don't do it bro

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

LifeSunDeath posted:

BRO

Don't do it bro

But what if I want a foreskin that hangs down to my toes? Isn't that the hot new fad?

Just think of all the things I could hide in there!

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Ror posted:

Can you imagine running into this person at a party? They must be utterly exhausting to be around.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Gutter Phoenix posted:

But what if I want a foreskin that hangs down to my toes? Isn't that the hot new fad?

Use it on your balls is all I'm saying, leave dick alone.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LifeSunDeath posted:

Use it on your balls is all I'm saying, leave dick alone.

Don't tell me how to live my life, narc. Some day I'm gonna have a foreskin so large and luxurious I'll be able to leap out of trees and float to the ground like a flying squirrel.

Thanks, TLC Tugger©!!

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

LifeSunDeath posted:

BRO

Don't do it bro

This almost looks like a conspiracy to trick men into circumcising themselves.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Yaldabaoth posted:

This almost looks like a conspiracy to trick men into circumcising themselves.

they suppress our medicine and feed us the "cure"

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

President HEAVY DUTY lmao

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Man, I wish I cried cupcakes. 🧁 I guess it would make for awkward funerals.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Hirayuki posted:

Man, I wish I cried cupcakes. 🧁 I guess it would make for awkward funerals.

This man undoubtedly thinks Trump won 2020 (truck guy, not Bingbong)

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
You know, this got me thinking. People who say "please help find a cure for stupid" probably think they're owning everyone, but if I saw a car that said "pray for a cure for irritable bowel syndrome" I would assume that the driver is among the afflicted

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Ute girls make do

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

LET PRESIDENT TRUMP HEAVY DUTY

My dude, his heavy duty time is when we got his best tweets, why would we stop him?

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja

Zil posted:

I mean the house kind of goes along with it but I think the car by itself fits.

What did Satan do anyway, outside of the apple incident which frankly was an accident waiting to happen.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Ror posted:

I couldn't see it, but I knew it would be there.

Far far right is the Harry Potter sticker

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

StoryTime posted:

What did Satan do anyway, outside of the apple incident which frankly was an accident waiting to happen.

There really is no Satan as such in the Bible, there are some entities with similar themes that have essentially been conflated as one adversary, but this is not really textually supported.

Laocius
Jul 6, 2013

I don’t think I’ve ever lived in a town that didn’t have at least one of these guys.

I took these pictures of a car I used to see all the time driving around Tallahassee, back when I lived there:

On the non-political side of this sort of thing, I also used to see this car occasional in my hometown:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I'm not taking a pro-infant-circumcision stance here but I gotta imagine these guys got too much clipped off or something to obsess about it like they do

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

The Bloop posted:

I'm not taking a pro-infant-circumcision stance here but I gotta imagine these guys got too much clipped off or something to obsess about it like they do

Hell I was circumcised twice and I don't go around with these bumper stickers, there is a particular version of brain worms that causes this I think.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

The Bloop posted:

Trying to blame sexual dysfunction on something other than their hosed up brain or personality

Laocius
Jul 6, 2013

You have to have serious brain worms to think that putting a bunch of stickers and stuff on your car is going to help your political goals anyway.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Laocius posted:

I don’t think I’ve ever lived in a town that didn’t have at least one of these guys.

I took these pictures of a car I used to see all the time driving around Tallahassee, back when I lived there:

Interesting position calling the circumcised kilers and brain damaged while pledging fealty to a man who was circumcised.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Get a foreskin that hangs off your dick like a Portuguese fisherman's hat

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Cthulu Carl posted:

Interesting position calling the circumcised kilers and brain damaged while pledging fealty to a man who was circumcised.
It's not like he asked for it. That wasn't even the worst thing the Jewish did to him though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Is... is that... Sonichu?