Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
JERICHO VS WARDLOW 9 5.66%
STATLANDER VS NYLA 6 3.77%
BEST FRIENDS VS HFO 4 2.52%
ELITE VS SYDALS AND DANTE FREAKING MARTIN 131 82.39%
DARK ORDER VS GOOD BROS 9 5.66%
Total: 159 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

BDawg posted:

I know that part. I figured French was primary. I’ve been there a couple of times and everyone under 60 speaks English fine. My broken French helps with everyone else.

I did enjoy them in the post show. Especially trying to figure out how to get rid of the tags.

Nah roughly 25% of the population has English as the primary language.

What's funny is when I first met Stu I thought he was the French guy and Uno was the English guy (they're both french!)

So easy to play at home

Matt and Jeff: English
Stu and Uno: French
Kevin Owens: French
Sami Zayn: English

But in wrestling in quebec, nobody really cares. We all speak both languages to each other all the time, and usually it's the English guy talking French to the French guy and the French guy talking English to the English guy...it's quite charming actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

jase1 posted:

I’d take that bet.

front me. i’m good for it. give me 20 large

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm going to buy seven $1 lottery tickets to try and win enough money to buy a bunch of $5 lottery tickets and get enough money to take the bet

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i won $1 so you can take the bet now if you were waiting on me

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
So, Christian is going to somehow win the Impact belt from Kenny, Kenny will become completely unhinged, make the PPV match a ‘belt for belt’ match so he gets his belt collection back, and will remain without hinges and kill Christian at All Out. That’s my take.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Isn't Kalisto/Samuray well past his no-compete by now? I wonder if he'll show up as Andrade's backup soon, like around All Out. I assume they're looking at him.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAFBxE4oGI4

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

sticklefifer posted:

Isn't Kalisto/Samuray well past his no-compete by now? I wonder if he'll show up as Andrade's backup soon, like around All Out. I assume they're looking at him.
Kalisto was part of the big April 15 release list, which was Wesley Blake, Bo Dallas, Kalisto, Tucker, Chelsea Green, Mickie James, Billie Kay, Peyton Royce, and Samoa Joe. 90 days would have passed on July 14th, and obviously Mickie and Chelsea have since shown up elsewhere. So presumably he's free and clear to show up wherever.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I can't wait for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHy_SJvWvIY

overthefalls
Apr 17, 2005

"They called you exotic, which is just people talk for awesome!"
Oh we talking Rampage?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he-_v3NZz_A

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://youtu.be/5cR-WiGKZtg

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfEnIFV2-mc

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
yeah, fair

sticklefifer fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Aug 15, 2021

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cR-WiGKZtg

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Actin' like it's Wednesday but it's really only Friday

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

In less than 24 hours Tazz is going to be singing Tarzan Boy on national television!

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I'm feeling feisty. So I wanna double down.

:toxx: I think Christian wins the title on rampage. If he does my all out bet is voided and I don't eat a week probe. If he doesn't win the impact title I'll eat 2 weeks probe :toxx:

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I've almost convinced myself that Christian winning in a gently caress finish would be acceptable booking (either the Elite screwing up their interference and accidentally costing Kenny, or one of the anti-Elite forces doing Good Face Cheating)

Unfortunately I don't think there's enough time before Rampage to get to the point where I think "Actually, having Christian beat Kenny clean would be fine"

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Shard posted:

I'm feeling feisty. So I wanna double down.

:toxx: I think Christian wins the title on rampage. If he does my all out bet is voided and I don't eat a week probe. If he doesn't win the impact title I'll eat 2 weeks probe :toxx:

bet ur account, coward toxxes benefit no one.

SLUM KING
Nov 16, 2011

Shard posted:

If Christian wins the title gimme a month.

Would be the absolute stupidest booking decision since breaking Goldberg’s streak, there is no way they are doing it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SLUM KING
Nov 16, 2011

WatermelonGun posted:

Ok this, I bet my account.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

WatermelonGun posted:

Eat my rear end

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?
I remember going over to a friend's house and he wasn't there or something so I ended up beating rampage world tour on a TV with no sound while bullshitting around with his younger siblings. It took like three hours and it was fun the whole time because rampage world tour is an amazing game. I almost bought a rampage world tour arcade cabinet for 350 dollars off craigslist but I was like two hours too late. My life would've gone so differently if I'd gotten that cab.

Through all this I'm willing to conceded that, for one night a week, the rampage in my heart belongs to AEW.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
If Christian or Kenny Omega leave the first episode of Rampage as a champion I will watch every future episode of AEW Dynamite and AEW Rampage.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

jase1 posted:

I’d take that bet.

is metamoris still around

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Seams posted:

If Christian or Kenny Omega leave the first episode of Rampage as a champion I will watch every future episode of AEW Dynamite and AEW Rampage.

shawms you should do this anyway

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Shard posted:

Eat my rear end

believe in yourself, and your convictions

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

the name rampage makes me wish there was a Kaiju Big Battle type promotion with a budget and a TV spot.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!

I couldn't find an MTG card that is just Rampage :(

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Eat My Fuc posted:

the name rampage makes me wish there was a Kaiju Big Battle type promotion with a budget and a TV spot.

The final forbidden door....

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Dr. Cube needs to be All Elite as soon as possible.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Heads up to not have any problems with your FiteTV subscription or you might not be able to fix it. It seems either they or their payment provider is now blocking VPN traffic (traffic that doesn't disclose the user ident, etc.), and throwing a 403. i need to update my card and pay, but I can't because it throws that 403 error every which way I've tried to connect, Windscribe VPNs, my own VPN provider from PIA, the PIA app on my phone, different countries, etc. always throws a 403.

I don't know if there's a..... non-anonymous proxy that won't throw that error but still show your origin in the UK or something but I haven't poked at this enough to figure it out. i'm really annoyed.

edit: just tried a transparent proxy and it didn't 403, but since it was transparent it knew I was USA and wouldn't let me buy even though it offered it :(

i'm probably gonna have toooooo find someone in the UK to help me or some poo poo, IDK.

smarxist fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Aug 13, 2021

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
yeah vpns dont work with aew plus or whatever the pass is anymore. i tried it a few weeks ago since i was tired of picture in picture matches and it wouldnt even load the page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Is this just for setting up a payment or something because I've been using a vpn for plus for months and it works fine as of Wednesday night