Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Schnorkles posted:

3x the number of confirmed cases being asymptomatic or similar is not at all horrifying

it’s only 3x more because we tested teachers

if we tested the entire population I assume it would be several times higher still

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
We will never die!

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

Zeroisanumber posted:

I told them I had acute boneitis because I'm a huge dork.

My only regret is that I have boneitis!

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55btGpGsuDo

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

We will never die!

*dies 4 days later*

Rubby
Aug 31, 2002

<3 Louby

Only registered members can see post attachments!

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Schnorkles posted:

3x the number of confirmed cases being asymptomatic or similar is not at all horrifying

lol china had a study last week of its delta surge and saw from its mass testing 73% of people with delta were asymptomatic spreaders

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

lmao

Blame Pyrrhus
May 6, 2003

Me reaping: Well this fucking sucks. What the fuck.
Pillbug

DoombatINC posted:

Firesign is responsible for making so much of my banter unintelligible

"You must be the true white brother!"

The westward ho side of the album you posted is pretty much "cspam - the album".

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

I probably never had covid and had absolutely no reaction to both shots. How do you even transfer a patient 1,500 miles? Do they need jet ambulance beds?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

mod sassinator posted:

lol china had a study last week of its delta surge and saw from its mass testing 73% of people with delta were asymptomatic spreaders

Even with regular COV19 places like Iceland and Italy had similar results when they did 100% testing such as small village in italy that had only a few thousand people.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

hey so texas reported over 300 deaths in the past 48 hours what the gently caress

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

ahahahahahaha

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

hey so texas reported over 300 deaths in the past 48 hours what the gently caress

:theroni:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Does getting RSV give me covid antibodies? I had it a month and a half ago.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

we are well on our track to meeting our 9/11 a day kickstarter stretch goal.

Great job team, especially our friends who live in bible belt states.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Mr Hootington posted:

Does getting RSV give me covid antibodies? I had it a month and a half ago.

It means you may be walking soon, and if we're lucky, eating peanut butter!

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
GOD SAYS gently caress YOUR poo poo

https://twitter.com/liz_dosta/status/1429226755978579973

https://twitter.com/NeonLeon21/status/1429227180895113219

:lol:

Otter_Sauce
Mar 2, 2019

~Yikes~

gradenko_2000 posted:

more like Phil ValentOUT

Yo like that dood lasted quite awhile. That whole hospital stay musta sucked majorly.
How long was he incubated,does anyone remember?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

God: Got 'EM!

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

:lmao:

https://twitter.com/Sarcastic_hubby/status/1429204412916920323

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

External Organs posted:

It means you may be walking soon, and if we're lucky, eating peanut butter!

Yeah the granddaughter gave it to me after she became infected at daycare. I still have a cough and tickle at times.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

you got covid in my peanut butter!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Otter_Sauce posted:

Yo like that dood lasted quite awhile. That whole hospital stay musta sucked majorly.

Looks like he got it back in July

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/newschannel-5-investigates/outspoken-conservative-radio-host-phil-valentine-dies-after-battling-covid-19

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Blame Pyrrhus posted:

"You must be the true white brother!"

The westward ho side of the album you posted is pretty much "cspam - the album".

This routine also hits that CSPAM note pretty drat hard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szkyyfRGaqw

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

What are the odds of a lightning strike even when you're being a complete dumbass? I thought they weren't living in fear!

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Otter_Sauce posted:

he was in the hospital almost a month (was on a ventilator on july 23 iirc)

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

safety first! wouldn't want anybody to come to harm just for a music concert.

Forseti posted:

What are the odds of a lightning strike even when you're being a complete dumbass? I thought they weren't living in fear!

1 in 15 thousand ish, 1 in 500 thousand if you're not being a dumbass

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Forseti posted:

New York Tough!

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

mod sassinator posted:

technically, it was that 73.9% of transmissions happened in the two day period before symptom onset, while the person was pre-symptomatic

I’m not sure if it said anything about how many people ended up being symptomatic or not

(conclusion being the same: assume everyone could be infected, including yourself )

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
According to the HHS dataset, there are 761 hospitals with less than 10 beds available.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

We are a stupid and deliberately ill-informed nation. All USA citizens must die to save the world lol

Objective Action
Jun 10, 2007

Its been a few weeks so time to update my patented totally-scientifictm prediction for the UK wave:

So far they are undershooting a little bit. :toot:

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Pryor on Fire posted:

I probably never had covid and had absolutely no reaction to both shots. How do you even transfer a patient 1,500 miles? Do they need jet ambulance beds?

a 13 million dollar ambulance ride.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Mr Hootington posted:

We are a stupid and deliberately ill-informed nation. All USA citizens must die to save the world lol

When baby Jesus got so embarrassed he decided to cancel the NYC super-spreader event.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/Xenos_RIFS/status/1429207299260780545

the last image :lmao: