Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lmfao again

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Needs to be updated. It's happened at least twice again since then.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
this is just like calling your 1st grade teacher mom... so not a big deal...

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Meloncholric posted:

this is just like calling your 1st grade teacher mom... so not a big deal...

or any teacher, motherhood should be celebrated

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Ladies and gentlemen, I am an independent content creator. What that means is that I'm not partnered with anyone, I'm not in any kind of sponsorship with anyone. I am a man, alone, on an island.... But! People like what I do on this island, and they come to visit me frequently. They, for 13 years, have joined me on a daily basis to see what I'm all about and see how different it is when I make content versus others. And people appreciate that because if they didn't I wouldn't still be here, because I'm fully crowd funded! I am not someone who takes paydays from other things behind the scenes. It's you guys supporting me daily on live streams that allow me to continue to do what I love for a living. And I really appreciate that - I do! Thank you so much, every day, for coming out to my streams, for hanging out with me, for interacting with me, and of course for going above and beyond, for those who do, and directly supporting my effort to keep putting out this kind of unique content. Alright? You know when you watch my stuff I'm being genuine and honest with you, I don't pull any punches, I also do my absolute best to give shoutouts to every single person who contributes and supports my efforts to keep doing this because I SO appreciate that you guys like this content SO MUCH that you will come out and support it every single day. Alright? Thank you in advance for any contributions that anyone may give today. Allow me to explain a few of the ways you can do that...

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Pewdiepie posted:

Ladies and gentlemen, I am an independent content creator. What that means is that I'm not partnered with anyone, I'm not in any kind of sponsorship with anyone. I am a man, alone, on an island.... But! People like what I do on this island, and they come to visit me frequently. They, for 13 years, have joined me on a daily basis to see what I'm all about and see how different it is when I make content versus others. And people appreciate that because if they didn't I wouldn't still be here, because I'm fully crowd funded! I am not someone who takes paydays from other things behind the scenes. It's you guys supporting me daily on live streams that allow me to continue to do what I love for a living. And I really appreciate that - I do! Thank you so much, every day, for coming out to my streams, for hanging out with me, for interacting with me, and of course for going above and beyond, for those who do, and directly supporting my effort to keep putting out this kind of unique content. Alright? You know when you watch my stuff I'm being genuine and honest with you, I don't pull any punches, I also do my absolute best to give shoutouts to every single person who contributes and supports my efforts to keep doing this because I SO appreciate that you guys like this content SO MUCH that you will come out and support it every single day. Alright? Thank you in advance for any contributions that anyone may give today. Allow me to explain a few of the ways you can do that...

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pewdiepie posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pewdiepie posted:

Alright?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I feel like I’m failing a Phil Turing test

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Pewdiepie posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

Pewdiepie posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pewdiepie posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pewdiepie posted:

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

once more for the imps in the back

Pewdiepie posted:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
if phil is stranded on a deserted island then how is he streaming... doesn't make any sense to me

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Meloncholric posted:

if phil is stranded on a deserted island then how is he streaming... doesn't make any sense to me

Generous fans donated the equipment

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icZMywWcWGk&t=175s

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
it is a good video, hes 100% right

GenghisTron
Dec 5, 2005

i dont live to live homie

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

elf help book posted:

doesnt even need context

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

elf help book posted:

he's 100% on the money this is why he's immortal and they're detractors

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

elf help book posted:

EmmyOk posted:

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS1ZL5Nv2pQ

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lmfao

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

me. ree.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

yea ok posted:

me. ree.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

May 21, 1988

Me ree Scott came ugly face so killed him. Me ree.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

May 21, 1988

lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

May 21, 1988

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

yea ok posted:

me. ree.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

May 21, 1988

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

May 21, 1988