Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Orange vs Hardy 67 50.00%
Bros vs Blonds 37 27.61%
Velvet vs Hayter 22 16.42%
Black vs Brock 8 5.97%
Total: 134 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

King Of Coons
May 5, 2006

Dimebags Brain posted:

Uno is over push Uno.

Push him where?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

King Of Coons posted:

Push him where?

Over

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Cavauro posted:

don't want to disrupt the aew convo. been feeling bad about this for a while. i'm sorry for lying earlier. who do you all think should be the next TNT champion and next tag team champions?

who do you all think should be the next TNT champion and next tag team champions?

World: Hangman obviously but I'd like to see PAC hold it for a cup of tea shortly after, even if it's just for a month and a half

Tag: Lucha Bros 100% followed by PnP

Women's: Rosa or Shida, followed shortly after with an upset win by Leyla Hirsch

TNT: I'm not ready for Miro to lose but I'll take any of the following: Starks, Hobbs, PAC, Malakai, Daniel Bryan, Ethan Page

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

King Of Coons posted:

Push him where?

TO THE MAIN EVENT

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
What is the toxx thing what is going on

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Elephant Ambush posted:

What is the toxx thing what is going on

The Bee toxxed that for every week that "The American Dragon" Bryan Danielson doesn't show up in AEW after his contract expired with WWE, he would review the old Disney Channel animated series American Dragon Jake Long episode by episode

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
god I hope the Bee is freed this week

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Alaois posted:

The Bee toxxed that for every week that "The American Dragon" Bryan Danielson doesn't show up in AEW after his contract expired with WWE, he would review the old Disney Channel animated series American Dragon Jake Long episode by episode

Thank you.

I would pay a significant amount of money to dunk Billy Gunn over and over again

King Of Coons
May 5, 2006

karmicknight posted:

TO THE MAIN EVENT

I mean he just had a shot a Miro and the good bros genuinely don’t know how you’d book this

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i love Uno as much as anyone but he's a strong midcard guy, not a main eventer

i could see him having a TNT run sometime, but I'd rather he and Stu get a tag run

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

smarxist posted:

i love Uno as much as anyone but he's a strong midcard guy, not a main eventer

i could see him having a TNT run sometime, but I'd rather he and Stu get a tag run

Ironically for a man named Uno, I think he's the ultimate #2. He's never gonna be The Guy in a stable, but he'll sure as hell lift up the guy he's with.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

King Of Coons posted:

I mean he just had a shot a Miro and the good bros genuinely don’t know how you’d book this

have him wrestling matches against people increasing in stature while actively pining for a return of his dark order friends into being family again. Have his pining for family end up with him doing something with Best Friends (including another video game themed gimmick match?) because Orange Cassidy thinks Uno is mocking the FnF films. Uno vs. Orange Cassidy becomes two main event wrestlers squaring off.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_Z15U-T9kY

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

King Of Coons posted:

Push him where?

Uno is beating Kenny.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Cavauro posted:

don't want to disrupt the aew convo. been feeling bad about this for a while. i'm sorry for lying earlier. who do you all think should be the next TNT champion and next tag team champions?

who do you all think should be the next TNT champion and next tag team champions?

Women's: Thunder Rosa
TNT: Sammy Guevara
AEW: Hangman
Tag: LUCHA BROS THIS SUNDAY ON ALL OUT!!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

y'all started talking about every belt when i only asked for two from y'all and i can't keep up with it so that's why i didn't respond to y'alls posts.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I would like to report a murder
https://twitter.com/SilverNumber1/status/1432893163232972804

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!
Man, the Dark Order cold feud is heartbreaking. I just want them to hug it out, dangit!

Maybe Danielson, an expert in hugging it out, can help?

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

The Bee posted:

Man, the Dark Order cold feud is heartbreaking. I just want them to hug it out, dangit!

Maybe Danielson, an expert in hugging it out, can help?

Anna on one side, Bryan on the other, both looking disapprovingly.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

i hate it :smith:

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

good night. tomorrow is another day of work, but if you remember, it's also dynamite day, colloquially known as wednesday. may the next 20.5 hours guide us well.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

The Uno doubt is bullshit, he will win the AEW World Title by 2025, if he does not I will wear an Evil Uno mask for an entire month and not remove it and document it on video :toxx:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Cavauro posted:

Jyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan Moxley and Lucha Bros.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

3 years ago this was hosted by Flip Gordon

What an upgrade

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
are there any other wrestling shows going on that weekend in the area like mania weekend or does AEW not have that much stroke yet?

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

smarxist posted:

are there any other wrestling shows going on that weekend in the area like mania weekend or does AEW not have that much stroke yet?

Off the top of my head, AAW is at Logan Square on Thursday and GCW has a bunch of shows Friday-Sunday in Hoffman Estates

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

The Bee posted:

Ironically for a man named Uno, I think he's the ultimate #2. He's never gonna be The Guy in a stable, but he'll sure as hell lift up the guy he's with.

He's a solid hand.

Of course, Steve Austin was hired to be a solid hand too and welp

Not that I'm comparing the two. I honestly wish they'd utilize Uno more

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Eat My Fuc posted:

The Uno doubt is bullshit, he will win the AEW World Title by 2025, if he does not I will wear an Evil Uno mask for an entire month and not remove it and document it on video :toxx:

only a fool underestimates how quickly four years can pass.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

He's a solid hand.

Of course, Steve Austin was hired to be a solid hand too and welp

Not that I'm comparing the two. I honestly wish they'd utilize Uno more

Oh, undoubtedly. And that kind of solid hand, backed up by a Brodie or a Hangman he can wingman for, is going to do wonders for his stable.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Eat My Fuc posted:

Finally, a good tox.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
I kinda hope that after this Cage feud is over, Team Taz either recruits more people or at least does something different like going for the tag titles or something cause it seems like they always end up getting bogged down in these like, 6 month long feuds where it's 3 or 4 guys feuding with one guy and the one guy always wins and for some reason they only get to wrestle that guy. It's a weird WWE-type booking that only applies to them for whatever reason.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Eat My Fuc posted:

Someone's betting it will either happen or society as we know it will collapse by 2025.

I love this wager.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Drakkel posted:

It's a weird WWE-type booking that only applies to them for whatever reason.
Probably the ideas Taz pitches I guess.

I'd definitely like to see Hobbs go over Cage and they just move on, but I think Cage wins then Starks wrestles Cage at Grand Slam or whatever, losing to launch Cage to... Arc back into the low uppercard woo.

Hopefully Starks/Hobbs do take on a tag run. They'd be a good feud for PNP and I'd like to see Hobbs beat up BPJ.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Cage or Hobbs should be built up to take the TNT title off of whoever beats Miro imo

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Drakkel posted:

It's a weird WWE-type booking that only applies to them for whatever reason.
It's similar to the Cody-verse in that their storylines feel separate from the rest of the company, like the entirety of Team Taz is based around the FTW belt.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Nick Jr. Face posted:

It's similar to the Cody-verse in that their storylines feel separate from the rest of the company, like the entirety of Team Taz is based around the FTW belt.

team taz is about HOOK

https://twitter.com/Bernard_isAEW/status/1432503899034882051

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Cavauro posted:

Tag: Lucha Bros. are surely gonna take it on Sunday, it would be ridiculous if they didn't.
TNT: kinda feel like the Fuego thing is the very beginnings of a major Sammy/Miro feud and Sammy would be a good one to have the title, but Miro's run should also last a good while longer yet.

Generally I really appreciate how AEW champions have long runs and it takes a lot of effort to take one down, and when they're defeated they're out of the title scene for a good while. I caught a youtube video the other day that listed the history of the WWF championship and it's a complete shitshow, flipping the title back and forth for months between the same 2-3 guys with one-day title reigns, getting heat for an upset win at the PPV then resetting back to status quo the very next day and so on. And this was in the 80s and 90s specifically for the WWF title, not even touching on WWE. Like, I knew perfectly well it was going on today, but never quite realized how present it was back then, too. And after a few years of it you get guys who are something like "fourteen times world champions" and that just gets ridiculous.

e:

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Also Inner Circle vs. Pinnacle. Which thankfully has reduced to MJF vs. Jericho but I hope the match at All Out ends up freeing MJF up to move on to other feuds and/or enter the title scene.

My Lovely Horse fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Sep 1, 2021

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I don't know why people think Eddie Kingston would be a good fit for the belt that's thematically about putting on high workrate matches week after week. Putting Eddie through that kind of pace would wreck him. For the next champ I'd go either Sammy, Malakai Black or Brian Cage cause they'd all be crazy good in that role.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

has anyone posted about how cesar looks like a ripped sal vulcano