Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
men with long nipples always prosper. joe will be better than ever because of this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Stereotype posted:

I’m bored of covid

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

goth smoking cloves posted:

Cross post from the trump thread:

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1433168830663217161

Joe has joined the herd

on one hand, he's taking a bunch of random poo poo that might help, on the other hand he's taking a bunch of poo poo that will help (monoclonals, for instance).

which do you think will get the credit for his unfortunate quick return to health!? :crossarms:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ram dass in hell posted:

he regularly calls his daily green juice "guzzling hulk loads" and takes like three dozen experimental nootropics along with like a gallon of human growth hormone, the man is already like a dr Hojo experiment, horse meds is like one of the more normal things in there

what's his stance on gorilla cum

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
He got the antibody treatment right away after testing positive based on that video so that'll almost surely be enough to make sure he recovers but he's gonna claim it was the horse paste and Z pack.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Lastgirl posted:

what's his stance on gorilla cum

important hormone replacement supplement probably in the green juice too

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

This is the onomatopoeia for people choking on their own lung fluid

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

rogan going down probably would break through to his audience, net positive maybe?
it would absolutely get through to some of them, so yeah

I don't know if that number is bigger than the # of people who double down hard because they're convinced it's a conspiracy

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

ram dass in hell posted:

he regularly calls his daily green juice "guzzling hulk loads" and takes like three dozen experimental nootropics along with like a gallon of human growth hormone, the man is already like a dr Hojo experiment, horse meds is like one of the more normal things in there

A bunch of ivermectin getting muscled out of his system by the cocaine, steroids and DMT that are already present like some hosed up turf war over three hundred pounds of bubblegum and sweat

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

ram dass in hell posted:

he is absolutely going to die.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

McNugget Buddy posted:

Pfizer's booster trial is on people between 5 and 8 months out from their second shot, and they've already posted data from one month post-dose 3 saying the booster is effective for that group

Other studies have shown the 2-dose series wanes against Delta after ~4 months

Israel was alarmed and went with 5 months for boosters, Biden gives no fucks and went with the high end of 8 months

none of that has much to do with fda bureaucratic bullshit

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

mdemone posted:

insha freakin allah

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

DoombatINC posted:

A bunch of ivermectin getting muscled out of his system by the cocaine, steroids and DMT that are already present like some hosed up turf war over three hundred pounds of bubblegum and sweat

would play a like, super smash tv remake/reskin based on this concept

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

i thought the squad was bad now tho

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mdemone posted:

return to monke

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

ram dass in hell posted:

from the sound of it he takes it directly from the horse

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Rogan will be fine. He is super rich and can get the good poo poo that works.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
sigh, i meant JOE-VID politically, not JOE-VID spiritually

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

mdemone posted:

Which medical goon was it that said something to the effect of 'I've never seen a patient with back of ear fat survive Covid19 to date?'

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Joementum posted:

gotta hand it to Rogan: great way to promote a new season of Fear Factor with a "would you eat the horse paste" challenge

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Der Meister posted:

it was biden folding like a lawn chair because the WH press corps were harassing him about it lol

unless I got my timeline wrong the mask off was specifically done to kneecap the OSHA updates to account for covid (which would recommend masks on always) and were due to come out literally the day after the mask off announcement dropped.

it was literally done to gently caress unions and workers

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

ram dass in hell posted:

yeah I don't have the greatest confidence in the integrity of his internal organs

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Thoguh posted:

He got the antibody treatment right away after testing positive based on that video so that'll almost surely be enough to make sure he recovers but he's gonna claim it was the horse paste and Z pack.

i love how its slipped in there

welp i have the covid so now im on *witch doctor poo poo*, *witch doctor poo poo*, *rich people miracle cure*, and *more witch doctor poo poo*

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Mr Hootington posted:

Rogan will be fine. He is super rich and can get the good poo poo that works.

counterpoint: he's dumb and self absorbed enough to pull a steve jobs

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

ram dass in hell posted:

huffin and puffin like

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I'm in lockdown until at least Christmas thanks to these fucks

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7002899851889347841

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
joe rogan's organs liquify:] this is good actually, for my next mma bout i can't be brought down by a liver shot

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Der Meister posted:

none of that has much to do with fda bureaucratic bullshit

OP implied Biden's administration was trying to move up the boosters.

Israel's PM last week told Biden they were having success with boosters at 5 months, Biden fell asleep and said "yeah whatever" when he woke up, the media took that as "Biden supports 5-month boosters", and Jen Psaki backtracked the next day and reinforced 8 months as their policy

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

unless I got my timeline wrong the mask off was specifically done to kneecap the OSHA updates to account for covid (which would recommend masks on always) and were due to come out literally the day after the mask off announcement dropped.

it was literally done to gently caress unions and workers

that + liberal idiots folding to pressure + magical thinking that it would get unvaccinated people to vaccinate

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Delta-Wye posted:

i love how its slipped in there

welp i have the covid so now im on *witch doctor poo poo*, *witch doctor poo poo*, *rich people miracle cure*, and *more witch doctor poo poo*

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

McNugget Buddy posted:

Biden fell asleep

lol what

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

tbf witch doctors are and were an important part of indigenous cultural and medical traditions with valued and respected places in their community, it's insulting to witch doctors to call off-label veterinary paste witch doctor poo poo lol

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://twitter.com/reallhunterj/status/1431702920630882304

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
you’ve been visited by covid joe, say “get well soon covid joe” or face 7 years of low T

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

ram dass in hell posted:

tbf witch doctors are and were an important part of indigenous cultural and medical traditions with valued and respected places in their community, it's insulting to witch doctors to call off-label veterinary paste witch doctor poo poo lol

Agreed. But seriously though we all should probably start thinking about how to make our own medicines with locally sourced plants. I picked up Medicinal Plants of the Pacific West by Micheal Moore so I can start making remedies for when we no longer have a functioning medical system.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Joementum posted:

gotta hand it to Rogan: great way to promote a new season of Fear Factor with a "would you eat the horse paste" challenge

You win the challenge but side effect is you go blind...

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:smugdon:

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

Lacrosse posted:

Which medical goon was it that said something to the effect of 'I've never seen a patient with back of ear fat survive Covid19 to date?'

relatedly, can we get some ICU medigoons to come up with a neck hotdogs predictive metric?

like x number of neck hot dogs correlates to y chance of z outcomes if you get COVID?

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

:cripes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Lacrosse posted:

Agreed. But seriously though we all should probably start thinking about how to make our own medicines with locally sourced plants. I picked up Medicinal Plants of the Pacific West by Micheal Moore so I can start making remedies for when we no longer have a functioning medical system.

good idea. as for me im gonna read the weed growing thread :beerpal: