Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Thoguh posted:

Picked a bad night to go to bed early. Or maybe a good one, I dunno.

I wasn't happy to be on Australian time today tbh. Dogpiles are boring.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Free him and elevate him

he broke MadJackal so hard he faked medical credentials
that's like a felony I'm pretty sure
Sure, while we're making stuff up I'm sure blacking out a name in a certificate is a felony.

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

Nocturtle
Mar 17, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

guys i will prove to anyone here that i am in the medical profession by refilling your valtrex

Prescribe my kids some off label vaccines and I'll believe anything you want.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

what page is the climax

mystes
May 31, 2006

Guys everyone knows that only horse veterinarians can cure covid. Post your veterinarian license or get out.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

euphronius posted:

I am a doctor for real

is a doctor of law really a doctor? law school is fake and should be an undergrad degree, then you do an apprenticeship/residency.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

mystes posted:

Sure, while we're making stuff up I'm sure blacking out a name in a certificate is a felony.

okay not a felony but
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1035

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

MadJackal posted:

You are too dumb for words. If there's any credibility left here you'll eat a ban.

lol what the gently caress where was this pic even taken

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

ArmZ posted:

is a doctor of law really a doctor? law school is fake and should be an undergrad degree, then you do an apprenticeship/residency.

my degree says “doctor”

I’m going with “I’m a doctor”

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

sounds like that fucker should be banned for pretending to be a doctor while spouting advice that probably got people killed

if there's any justice that will happen

He’s a doctor or at least presenting to be real one.

His number appears to be

1-(992)-9xxx

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug

sounds like that fucker should be banned for pretending to be a doctor while spouting advice that probably got people killed

if there's any justice that will happen

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

hey everybody I just wanted to let this thread know I am also a Doctor. I paid $30 for my doctorate in Metaphysics from the Universal Life Church, which makes me infinitely smarter than anyone who paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for a similar piece of paper. I am available to answer any and all doctor related questions.

just caught up on the thirty pages i missed and would like to add the following:
1. lmao
2. i am literally more of a doctor than madjackal

mystes
May 31, 2006

Is Something Awful a health care benefit program?

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

ArmZ posted:

Yes, it's the fastest and easiest way to become a doctor and it pisses people off when you point out lawyers made sure the laws say they can refer to themselves as doctors (in most situations, but not in medmal)

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:yeshaha:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

ArmZ posted:

JD, I guess.

I’ve never known a lawyer call themselves a doctor.

I did know a PA that had his doctorate in laboratory sciences and made sure everyone referred to him as a doctor tho

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

mystes posted:

Is Something Awful a health care benefit program?

go away MadJackal

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

mastershakeman posted:

Yes, it's the fastest and easiest way to become a doctor and it pisses people off when you point out lawyers made sure the laws say they can refer to themselves as doctors (in most situations, but not in medmal)

i think has more to do with the state of american higher education in the 19th century, and the bogus idea that lawyering should be a "profession." conclusion: not actually doctors, just double undergrad majors.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

mystes posted:

Covering for him is also a felony, may want to watch out I don't want to see you go to prison :(

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

also: medical doctors are just skilled labor and should be treated as such

mystes
May 31, 2006

ArmZ posted:

i think has more to do with the state of american higher education in the 19th century, and the bogus idea that lawyering should be a "profession." conclusion: not actually doctors, just double undergrad majors.
Who cares what title they're given before we put them on the bottom of the ocean?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

surgeons I respect tho

but are they even doctors

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

euphronius posted:

surgeons I respect tho

More of a doctor than madjackal

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

people that are doctors: parents, nurses, lawyers , surgeons

people that are not doctors: physicians

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

euphronius posted:

surgeons I respect tho

They prefer the term Mr.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

MadJackal is as versed in the humours as any other respectable physician

clearly we're all just roiling in yellow bile

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

https://twitter.com/BuckSexton/status/1435972810023882752

there were less cases a year ago when we had lockdowns, a less contagious variant, and less governors actively trying to kill their populations to own Biden

explain this, LIBS.

jinx_player
Aug 25, 2018

Steve Yun posted:

hey so it turns out 88% of nurses are vaccinated or plan to get vaccinated

https://www.fiercehealthcare.com/hospitals/survey-nurses-largely-board-covid-19-vaccines-but-want-more-info-boosters-long-term

so the antivax nurses are a smaller, noisier subset than we were led to believe

Hold the gently caress up -- how can it be that the vocal minority is in minority and very vocal about their beliefs?!1/1

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
you're immune, start acting like it

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Steve Yun posted:

hey so it turns out 88% of nurses are vaccinated or plan to get vaccinated

https://www.fiercehealthcare.com/hospitals/survey-nurses-largely-board-covid-19-vaccines-but-want-more-info-boosters-long-term

so the antivax nurses are a smaller, noisier subset than we were led to believe

'plan to get vaccinated' is meaningless. those are just liars

mystes
May 31, 2006

zegermans posted:

https://twitter.com/BuckSexton/status/1435972810023882752

there were less cases a year ago when we had lockdowns, a less contagious variant, and less governors actively trying to kill their populations to own Biden

explain this, LIBS.
Why aren't Fauci and the lockdowners explaining this thing they're screaming explanations of at the top of my lungs while I plug my ears and shout "I can't hear you"? Makes you think :smug:

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Ok catching up now

are we still posting fridge pics? here ya go got 15 more pages to read

mystes
May 31, 2006

Koirhor posted:

Ok catching up now

are we still posting fridge pics? here ya go got 15 more pages to read
If we're rating people's fridges now I give this an A.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

euphronius posted:

surgeons I respect tho

surgeons are just butchers

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Look, lots of physicians get their degrees printed on 8.5x11 computer paper and proudly display it on their fridge

I don't understand all the hate

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

euphronius posted:

what page is the climax

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I got it thanks lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Yeesh no kidding