Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

could you draw the snoo rat in your style?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Aussies treating long covid with the same techniques used for concussion treatment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5x4rFM_S7I

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

tremendous

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

papersack posted:

I have to take a CPR class by December. Does anyone have recommendations or experience with this since COVID? The last thing I want to do is be around other people putting my mouth on dummies (saving that for Applebees). I know you can do the coursework online but not sure if there's an org doing the rest of classes in a park or something.

Go for it. It would be great to confirm once for all or not if Covid is transmitted by formites.

I mean, are you guys gonna be cleaning the CPR dummy between students turns right?

kreeningsons
Jan 2, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

What’s the most covid song

i thought the most covid song was accepted as being

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGySW4HMdRE

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

uh isn't the mayor of Portland the de facto chief of police?

The mayor with the backing of the council of any city can fire the police chief or any city employee but they police union cucked them so hard that the city computer toucher has to get a Covid vaccine but the officers on the street who interact with the public everyday don’t.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

:lmao:

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1250986608842674177

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

That's when covid ended

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

gently caress I wanna drive a big ship and do sick donuts too

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
I love these

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Empty gestures are insulting but they don't even do that anymore.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
this was one week ago, can't wait to see today's numbers

https://twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1435403220642373637

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

empty whippet box posted:

holy gently caress have we had an official 300k day before??? jesus christ

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

When you think about it social distancing will be easy when a third of the country is dead and half of the remaining wander aimlessly into the wilderness from advance covid brain fog. Much easier than vaccinating

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

i hear you

we care a lot

you are seen

about the NASA shuttle falling in the sea

rock doesn't rot YEAH!

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Homocow posted:

I love these

:same: never stop making them

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Lastgirl posted:

all biden's gonna do is put more flags out

https://twitter.com/JonLemire/status/1437877729282637834

america united

incredible

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

kreeningsons posted:

i thought the most covid song was accepted as being

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGySW4HMdRE

this guy had some great music, kind of a shame

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley
The best part about living in the hellpit that is 2021 South Dakota is that my insane governor was always on fox news pretending covid isn't real and so now I'm being exposed to endless streams of the worst "people" on earth.

Not only is it busier than at any time we've kept statistics for but also there are more plague rats from the Confederacy here to risk my life so they can drink and listen to country singers that were washed up 30 years ago.

It's wonderful. I literally don't have words for how much I hate the goddamn Confederacy.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

ram dass in hell posted:

holy gently caress have we had an official 300k day before??? jesus christ

it remains the record number in a single day in the US

(labor day backlog)

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Thoguh posted:

Kim Reynolds next door in Iowa has the exact same plan but has no politics other than Trumpism so I think she's got a good shot to be the pick. Or at least she thinks she does.

Every Republican governor sees themselves as Trump's heir and they'll do anything to get it. I wish Trump had the stones to do the ol' bat gimmick that the Joker did

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

crepeface posted:

incredible

They’re gonna get all these flags planted and some climate change freak weather wind storm is gonna whip them at high speeds through the air and impale a bunch of people who won’t be able to be admitted to local hospitals because all the beds are full with covid patients. It’s the only possible outcome on this timeline

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

papersack posted:

I have to take a CPR class by December. Does anyone have recommendations or experience with this since COVID? The last thing I want to do is be around other people putting my mouth on dummies (saving that for Applebees). I know you can do the coursework online but not sure if there's an org doing the rest of classes in a park or something.

you use a bag valve mask, no mouth to mouth

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
What's really great is at any point we could do a lockdown and stop this but we aren't and won't even with democrats in charge of the house senate and presidency

Rubby
Aug 31, 2002

<3 Louby

Lastgirl posted:

all biden's gonna do is put more flags out

https://twitter.com/JonLemire/status/1437877729282637834

america united

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

What's really great is at any point we could do a lockdown and stop this but we aren't and won't even with democrats in charge of the house senate and presidency

We’re dying from a weak rear end, simple virus for the sake of capital and it owns. We could’ve got hit with super Ebola and people were liquefying in the streets and Democrats would still be like “It’s ok for workers to work as long as they keep an arm’s distance!”

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

But it's a pandemic of the unvaccinated, why should I care if a bunch of kids get sick. I need brunch or I won't feel like I'm alive.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Bruce Hussein Daddy posted:

I've been trying to find the words for 5 minutes. I can't.

gently caress

Is Hunter on the board of a miniature flag company?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

i wasn't surprised

i was more insulted by their gaslighting attempts, via coaxing or abuse while crossing their fingers behind their back for my vote they never got

lol pretty much

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

meet girls at the store posted:

Actual interaction I witnessed at a pharmacy today:

Unmasked Man: “hi I’m here to get the vaccine, it’s my first dose”
Pharm Tech: “okay, unvaccinated people need to wear a mask though, I can offer you this surgical mask for use in the store”
Unmasked Man: “I’m vaccinated”

My mans got so used to lying about his vaccination status that he forgot to stop lying when he was getting the vaccine, he lied so many times that it’s a kneejerk response now

this man should run for president

Rubby
Aug 31, 2002

<3 Louby

WampaLord posted:

:same: never stop making them

I will stop when covid stops

....oh

...okay

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
30% of Americans are vaccinated, but they have an average of 4.3 vaccines per person.

mystes
May 31, 2006

crepeface posted:

this man should run for president
He probably died in the month since that post.

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

sullat posted:

Is Hunter on the board of a miniature flag company?

I don't get it?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

empty whippet box posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBIDy_7ax2c

Where's my death toll?

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

CaptainACAB posted:

The best part about living in the hellpit that is 2021 South Dakota is that my insane governor was always on fox news pretending covid isn't real and so now I'm being exposed to endless streams of the worst "people" on earth.

Not only is it busier than at any time we've kept statistics for but also there are more plague rats from the Confederacy here to risk my life so they can drink and listen to country singers that were washed up 30 years ago.

It's wonderful. I literally don't have words for how much I hate the goddamn Confederacy.

the dakotas suck rear end tbh

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubby
Aug 31, 2002

<3 Louby

Ham Cheeks posted:

could you draw the snoo rat in your style?

If snoo still posted I would love to riff on the rat, I love the character; tho given the circumstances behind her leaving I would not feel comfortable with that. Just as a respect thing