Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Koirhor posted:

wheres that curb gif?

edit

No

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
#BallGate day 3

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
You know what a great plan in the middle of a pandemic is? Kick a bunch of unvaccinated people out onto the street so a landlord can charge higher rent to whoever replaces them. Great loving job occupy democrats you loving morons

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Judakel posted:

i hope she gets invited to speak and then doubles down

Whips out photographic proof of swollen balls lmao

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
finally, the combination we’re looking for: occupy Wall Street and the Democrats

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Going to evict all these poc unvaxxed

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/32BJSEIU/status/1437400095251705856

Hexigrammus
May 22, 2006

Cheech Wizard stories are clean, wholesome, reflective truths that go great with the marijuana munchies and a blow job.

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Have we confirmed that Ivermectin is good? Please help me posters.

No, we've moved on to Betadine, an iodine based topical disinfectant. I've only ever used it on horses. What is it with the horse medicine??

p.s.: Pay attention to the label, the part where it says: "Do not take internally, you moron. You loving idiot."

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

silicone thrills posted:

Lmao off to work

Rubby you rule

lol; apocalypse movies really missed the mark by not including ironic t-shirts.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Hexigrammus posted:

No, we've moved on to Betadine, an iodine based topical disinfectant. I've only ever used it on horses. What is it with the horse medicine??

It's anything they can buy at the Tractor Supply.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

:shepface:

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

Joementum posted:

pro tip: if someone with all the COVID symptoms tells you that they have something that's not COVID, they are lying

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

do nyc schools always start halfway through september seems kinda late to me considering the hellish winters

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

New Found Power posted:

I discovered recently that, in the UK at least, we get around the problem of defuelling/decommissioning by, uh, just not doing it:

All the wastewater from making the plutonium during the Manhattan project sits in a town we eminent domained during that time and they keep moving plans back to find better ways to store/clean it every 10 or 20 years or so. There’s millions of gallons of irradiated water just sitting in tanks there. Nuclear power would be great if I trusted human beings to be responsible in any capacity.

That said even Fukushima seems to have had a relatively small impact health wise all things considered. It’s really the storing of the waste that’s a problem.

edit: also what you can make it into.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

You know what a great plan in the middle of a pandemic is? Kick a bunch of unvaccinated people out onto the street so a landlord can charge higher rent to whoever replaces them. Great loving job occupy democrats you loving morons

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2021/09/14/washington-landlord-shoots-kills-tenant-justified/

This landlord evicted a tenant with lead and the DA said it was all cool. Lmao

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

Der Meister posted:

do nyc schools always start halfway through september seems kinda late to me considering the hellish winters

yeah nyc and NJ always start school in september. I'm pretty sure this is why they have had lower case rates than other places

Elea
Oct 10, 2012
Worlds angriest man dies from Delta. Blocked out a slur for Chinese people. 2nd image is his last post to the world.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Tzen posted:

btw what's the mask you're using to cover the exhaust? just some standard cloth one? i was using a surgical mask for a minute but it looked ridiculous so i'm currently going unfiltered on the exhaust

Just a cheap free cloth mask my company gave me at the beginning of the pandemic with 2 hairbands holding it tighter lol

Pyrus Malus
Nov 22, 2007
APPLES

lmao

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

#OccupyBallStreet

Nocturtle
Mar 17, 2007

Der Meister posted:

Yes. Also Canadian schools start at a similar time. Frankly it's you Americans that are weird, why are you shoving kids back into school in the middle of summer? Or during a pandemic? (Canada's doing this too though).

Regarding the hellish winters, keep in mind something like 90% of Canadians live within 100 km of the US border.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

uber_stoat posted:

i coughed on the gorillas, sorry.

thank you

Apr 7, 2003

I always went back to school in early September, I figure southerners just hate their kids.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Nocturtle posted:

Yes. Also Canadian schools start at a similar time. Frankly it's you Americans that are weird, why are you shoving kids back into school in the middle of summer? Or during a pandemic? (Canada's doing this too though).

Regarding the hellish winters, keep in mind something like 90% of Canadians live within 100 km of the US border.

anything north of san francisco is hell hth

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

uber_stoat posted:

i coughed on the gorillas, sorry.

Hacks out for Harambe

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

Ya know, I really hate how ghosting is a thing. I mean, I totally get it in the before times. But now I'm not sure if they're just ghosting me or if they're too sick to respond or just simply dead.

Rubby
Aug 31, 2002

<3 Louby

Lovelyn posted:

A few select quote's from today's e-mail from the paper pushes in the hospital

"While [hospital] has been in Code 30 [surge in patients seeking care]status since May, the hospital activated hospital incident command on Friday, August 27th."

"the Emergency Department will begin to use the tent located in front of the ED as a waiting room and triage area during peak times. The regular waiting room will used for alternate patient treatment areas"

"get a free Starbucks drink. **See your supervisor for a coupon that must be presented at the time of order**"

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

NeonPunk posted:

Ya know, I really hate how ghosting is a thing. I mean, I totally get it in the before times. But now I'm not sure if they're just ghosting me or if they're too sick to respond or just simply dead.

:( I had a pretty cool person I chatted with on a forum for a long time and I knew they had cancer and I havent heard from them for a few months so now I have a google alert set up for an obit with their name in the area and its all quite depressing

Apr 7, 2003

Elton John is here tomorrow on his farewell tour. It is his third stop in Pittsburgh on his farewell tour.

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

Der Meister posted:

School starts are not uniform in the States in general, which is why it hasn't been a true single hell-crash of kids hitting the hospital system just yet

but everyone's fully engaged now so it's only a matter of time

lol. lmao

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Who you gonna call? Covid busters!

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

https://twitter.com/scrowder/status/1438230138693562370?s=21

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ COVID-19 take my energy ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Gio posted:

https://twitter.com/scrowder/status/1438230138693562370?s=21

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ COVID-19 take my energy ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

its gonna be real funny and if they die

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

update on the NM situation.

https://twitter.com/Mediaite/status/1438277813413597191?s=20

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

loving BYLLSHIT

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

open Biden

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1438286040628817920

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

literally the same as western media coverage of the taliban

shackleford
Sep 4, 2006

LionArcher posted:

https://twitter.com/NICKIMINAJ/status/1438249396571807744?s=20

we have to be living in the dumbest timeline right? right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NtIdUMzDPM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

truly amazing, sending to everyone i know