Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

Alrogjt goons. Whom wrote the most CUSPING awesome dialogue ever? Kevin smith in clerks and chasing amy or big quentin Tarantino. Edit: or the wildcard boomdock saintam. Discuss!

Chasing amy is on DVD from criterion collection. Nuff said

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Fargield posted:

Chasing amy is on DVD from criterion collection. Nuff said

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

This.

Edit for content:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wYtG7aQTHA

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

i like serial experiments lain a lot but unfortunately a lot of people who get real into it tend to be huge creeps

loving fantastic anime though go watch it

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i finally finished counterpart last night. i'd been kind of too tired to watch it but i want to clear my tv schedule for friday when Midnight Mass releases. i guess they were trying to get a third season of the counterpart but i think that would have been bad, it ends fine, even with the hook they tack on to try to open doors for a third season. olivia williams kind of stares at the camera and delivers the moral of the show toward the end but i didn't actually mind it in context.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

hbag posted:

i like serial experiments lain a lot but unfortunately a lot of people who get real into it tend to be huge creeps

I feel absolutely SEEN by this post. Was hugely into Adolf Hitlers autobiographical manifesto Mein Kampf for a while until I stumbled into, shall we say, certain ‘problematic’ discord servers. Definitely a big oof on my part.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I feel absolutely SEEN by this post. Was hugely into Adolf Hitlers autobiographical manifesto Mein Kampf for a while until I stumbled into, shall we say, certain ‘problematic’ discord servers. Definitely a big oof on my part.

lol

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

hbag posted:

i ws curious about something and hey check it out, you made this exact post in fyad where it got beecocked

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=1633340&pagenumber=1737&perpage=40#post517649817

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Fungah! posted:

i ws curious about something and hey check it out, you made this exact post in fyad where it got beecocked

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=1633340&pagenumber=1737&perpage=40#post517649817

good eye detective

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Fungah! posted:

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

When you watch Serial Experiments Lain, you're watching it with everyone who's ever watched it before.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Please stop giving hbag attention

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

everyone who posts in this trhead in the next six hours gets a free welcum 2 imp zone! thats right, deal over in exactly six hours!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Fungah! posted:

lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Pablo Nergigante posted:

When you watch Serial Experiments Lain, you're watching it with everyone who's ever watched it before.

If you serial experiments lain down with dogs you’ll wake up with fleas

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fungah! posted:

lmao

suddenly remembering that goon who posted in like every thread in the book forum recommending that people read A Song of Ice and Fire

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

lol

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EmmyOk posted:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

EmmyOk posted:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knuc U Kinte posted:

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

This but about fnding a group of 35 to 40 year olds willing discuss cum town and unironically say?based without the typical toxicity and chudliness associated with cum town the world's greatest work of art

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

hbag nodding, thinking “finally someone else gets it”

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Squid Game.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HBag kicks some major rear end. He steals his own content that no one likes and just hammers away. It's all a matter of time, bro. Gatekeepers out the rear end. I respect your hustle, brother.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I got drunk and watched crimson peak. it sucked unfortunately

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

EmmyOk posted:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

serial experiments tane

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Watching Training Day for the first time. This movie kicks rear end.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao when he’s chasing Snoop Dogg in the wheel chair.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
star wars anime is out today

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Now I’m going to watch hateful eight again since we’re on the subject and I remember it being probably my favorite if reservoir dogs or Django isn’t.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I watched rrsevoir for the first time on a date last year and it whips rear end. Tim Roth and Harvey keitel ftw

EmmyOk fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Sep 22, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Actually I started watching trailer park boys instead since I don’t feel like spending 3 hours not being able to look at my Swinch.